Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tears fell from Rika's eyes as her angry front crumbled. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see Renamon looking at her. She licked her fingers, tasting her own juices, and soon had the man's digits nice and clean.

"You did something to her, you bastard!" Renamon screamed. "I don't know how, but you're making her do this!" she yelled, wanting to kill the Digimon that was pleasuring her best friend.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Rika, order Renamon to shut up or I will just leave you here. Convince her that I have done nothing to your mind that wasnt already there." He said with a smirk. "If you do, I will reward you greatly." He whispered, his hand moving to her ass and massaging it through her pants.

---------

"I-I think I should tell her. Otherwise she might think you are making me lie." Orhime said truthfully. But Rangiku would not be awake for some time after getting drunk and being fucked to sleep, her body still slick with Sake.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well... She is sleeping now, so there is no rush. For now, do you want any food or drink? Anything at all? A change of clothing, perhaps?" he asked, standing up. "Anything I can do to make your life as my slave better...?"

-------------

"R-Renamon..."

"Rika...You can't seriously be enjoying!"

"Just...just shut up! I am...Just be quiet, Renamon! Please..." the girl angrily yelled, directing the anger she felt towards herself for enjoying this, at her partner. "As your tamer, I order you to be quiet!" she yelled, tears falling from her eyes as Renamon was left speechless by her partner's words.

"You monster..." she whispered, looking at Erusmon. "You'll pay for this!"

"Stop it, Renamon! Just...just leave him alone and be quiet!" the broken girl cried, looking away from her partner as she cried.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Good girl." Erusemon said, patting her head before all her clothes save for her panties and bra disappeared. His hard shaft pressed against her stomach, hot with need. "Do you want this in you Rika? Do you want me to give you as much pleasure as I gave her?" He asked her teasingly. If she said yes in anyway, he would lift her a little with the vines and kiss her, dominating her mouth as his hard, burning cock continued to rub against her. His right hand would slip under her bra and begin to play with her nipples as he kissed her, his left hand going down to her ass and giving it a squeeze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yes..." Rika cried. She even kissed Erusemon back, her tongue moving with his, although she was weaker and more submissive, of course. She moaned in pleasure she felt her nipples being touched and played with, and she moaned louder as she felt her ass being squeezed by the handsome digimon's hand.
Orihime shook her head, but then added, "S-Some clothes would be nice..." she had been naked for so long that simply being allowed to have clothes was a reward by itself.

-----------

Erusemon pulled back slowly and licked up the line of saliva he drew between, smiling down at Rika's flushed face and wanting body. He ran his fingers up and down her form, smoothly and sensually carressing her. "What a cute and eager little slut you are." He said almost lovingly to her, rubbing her rock hard erection against her barely clothed pussy, teasing her further.

"But Im afraid your going to have to wait." He said sadly, pulling away from her. "But dont worry, Im sure you will enjoy me raping your partner." The evil sexual master laughed as he walked over to Renamon, smiling and evil grin. "So Renamon, lets see how much you want it." He growled as one of his hands shot between her legs to tease her clit and see if she was at all wet from watching him while his other hand went to her left breast, finding her nipple and teasing it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and created a dress for her from nothingness. He handed it to her and turned away, allowing her the peace of dressing without his prying eyes. Once she was done, he would kiss her forehead and ask her if there was anything else she wanted. If not, he would exit the room, telling her that if she needed anything, anything at all, to knock on the door. A clone would arrive, happy to serve her in anyway.

If he was allowed out of the room, he would then created a portal and slipped through it, landing in the middle of pure white nothingness. He decided to take a page from his friend, Mike, and did what he did. He created a roulette with pictures of the girl(s) he wanted to go to and spun it. On that roulette were the words Dead or Alive with pictures of Kasumi and her sister Ayane. He was hoping he could capture both of them and help them learn to truly love one another. Also on that list was Bleach, with a picture of Soifon on it. With her, he was hoping to manipulate her, so he could get a certain dark skinned goddess. Next on the list was a Naruto sign, with pictures of Kurenai, Hinata's teacher and Anko. Alex hoped to capture both, but if need be, he would accept capturing only one. Then there was a One Piece sign, with a picture of Nami. Then there was the Sonic insignia, with a picture of Rouge the Bat. Finally, there was a picture of Pokemon, with another picture of Ayako, mother of one of the main characters, Dawn. He spun the roulette and stared at it, awaiting the moment of time where it would stop and he would find his next prey.

------------------

"Release me, you bastard!" Renamon roared. Erusmon would come to the somewhat disappointing realization that Renamon, while very aroused, was not as aroused as Rika was. She was a warrior, and for her, pleasure was not the top things in her mind. Still, he would feel that she was wet, and her nipples were rather hard. Not to mention the cute blush he could see through her fur. "Our friends will make you pay for this!"
The Roulette spun and spun and spun until it landed on...Ayako! Perhaps, if he was lucky, he could he could get away with a little more than just Ayako herself...How he approached this was up to him.

(Any details I should know about? Personalities? I dont watch Pokemon anymore)

---------------

"Oh please, grow up Renamon." He said with a shake of his head as he twisted her nipple somewhat painfully. "Since when do you rely on others for help? Weakling." He scolded as he began to kiss up her neck and fondle her breast. He slipped two fingers into her and laughed, thinking aloud to himself, "I wonder if you have a virginity..." He would probe for it while at the same time looking to stimulate her G spot, wanting to defeat the warrior in anyway he could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The man smiled and held up his hand, creating a portal. He slipped through it and fell into the Pokemon world, where he changed his appearance into that of a young 15 year old, with Pokeballs filled with powerhouse pokemon. He was not to far from Ayako's house and made it so he had came in a point of time where Dawn was on her way, but he would still have days until she got here. With an 'innocent' smile on his face, he walked over to Ayako's home, knocking on her door.

((Loves her daughter, is famous for winning this sort of region tournament for Pokemon Coordinators, which means she trained her Pokemon to make beautiful effects with their powers, instead of using them to fight. Has been known to leave home for her own adventures, so I assume she loves freedom. There's more info here. Dawn is more carefree and happy go lucky. She also cares a lot about her appearance, to the point where she doesn't let other look at her until she's combed her hair. She's inexperienced, but remains confident in herself. Here's her link.))

-----------------

To Erusmon's shock, or joy, he would find Renamon wasn't a virgin. She would moan and attempt to kick him, failing of course, and her blush grew even hotter. "I'll kill you," she moaned, as her G spot was rubbed and played with, her hips moving on their own to gain more pleasure.
"Hello? Oh hello there." Ayako said as she opened the door. She smiled kindly at him and added, "So who are you my friend?"

---------

"Then why are you moving your hips? To kill me?" He taunted, stopping his hand entirely so that she had to move her hips more to get any pleasure. His hand continued to massage her breast as he kissed her neck, face, and lips, uncaring if she bit him, his mega level skin completely unbreakable to her. "Do you really want me to go away? Right now? You can tell me, I wont tell anyone else." He whispered into her ear, pleasuring her more and more, moving his fingers in and out of her, always hitting her G spot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)