Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
*smiles*
Very well,

*pushes into Yumi's pussy slowly the first time, then instantly picks up speed, his face stern with concentration as he pounds into her*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*As Dua starts to thrust into her, her orgaum starts to get near*
Ah! Dua, So good..
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*a low growl emits from his throat as he continues to pick up speed *

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*I started to tighten up as my orgaum was coming close fast*
Ah! DUA!
*The orgasum shooted out of her covering Dua's cock*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*feeling Yumi's orgasm covering his cock, he began to gently slow down until he hilted himself inside her, catching his breath*

Oh, god... that was incredible...

*I started to pant a little*
Do you need to finish of or not?
Creative Minds
The OCA
*a small grin appears on Dua's face as he removes himself from Yumi. Not speaking, he carefully placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her tailhole, then looked at her with his best "cute puppy dog" eyes*

Please...?

*I smiled at Dua as he did those 'puppy dog eyes'*
Ow, ok go a head... those eyes are hard to resist
Creative Minds
The OCA
Thankee!

*moans as he slowly pushes into Yumi's tight anal passage*

*Yumi lifts he rear up a bit as Dua enters her*
Ah!
Creative Minds
The OCA