Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melina slowly opened her eyes and yawned, sitting up a little and looking around. She hugged herself and shuddered a little. The color seemed to have faded from her wings, King could feel she had lost her power, some to him, but most to Lillian. "W-Whats happening?" She asked softly, her memories a little faded due to her hibernation.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry. You're safe. Do you remember me?" he asked, wondering how her memory was exactly after her hibernation. If she did not know, he would say, I'm your Master. My name is King, and you are Melina, my lover and slave."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"K-King..." She gasped slightly, blushing as she realized that she was still naked and a little sticky from their love making. She pulled up the covers to hide her sexy body, still blushing hard. "I...What happened, I dont..." She said, trying to remember and blushing harder as her memory returned. King had brought her to the edge of he sanity with pleasure, and she had came and then...nothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King suddenly placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into a gentle kiss, trying to silence her and let her focus on the pleasure he had gave her in the past. He moved one hand down to try and push the covers down, wanting her naked for him. "Just relax and let me make you feel good once more," he whispered, trying to kiss her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The fairy goddess did not resist, but tried to keep the cover up, though she could not resist his strength and he easily revealed her sexy body. The remains of their relatively recent sex was still on her, as with all the other slaves, and she blushed even harder as they kissed and he told her that he wished to make her feel good. But she pulled away after a moment and hugged herself with her arms. "N-No...please...I dont want to be tied up again." She said softly, feeling the impressions left on her wrists.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I won't tie you up if you don't want me to. We can lay on the ground, or be on a soft bed, or whatever you want to be. As long as you are good to me, I'll be good to you. Deal?" he smiled, pecking her lips.
The goddess still blushed but nodded. "I...I will be good." she whimpered softly. She still feared his power a bit, having defeated her before, and now she seemed to lack what powers she had, she had never felt more vulnerable. As long as king did not chain her up she was fine with whatever they did, though she did mention that she would not mind a bath, since she was covered in dried cum from both of them still.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and suddenly picked the girl up, bridal style. He created a door and walked through it, and now stood in front of a large pool of water. He smiled at her and gently dropped her, letting her stand. He then began to undress, throwing his large hat aside and walked over to the water, putting his hand in it. "Its warm."
Melina stepped into the water and submerged herself up to her neck, sighing softly as the water covered and cleaned her tantalizing body. Her silver hair drifted around her and, if she could, she would find a small bench or place to sit in the water so that she could properly wash herself and enjoy the warm bath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would also get in the water and look at the woman. "Do you need any help?" he asked, swimming in the water. If not, he would suddenly stop and decide to get another to join in. He would create a portal and go back to the room with his slaves and touch Shay's shoulder, wanting to awaken the girly boy.