Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
The woman looked at King and stared at him with instant fear and backed away into the wall. "I-I am melody...and...and you are the one who took our God from us arent you." Although the guess was spot on, Melody was no genius. In a world of angels, lights, and wings, King was a creature she could not recognize. Not a single feather, and no light came from him, he was an outsider for sure...and she knew what that probably meant. "Are...Are you going to steal me away?" She asked in a trembling voice.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was surprised the girl knew about him and he looked at the ground, taking his large hat off. "Sevnie is dying. You could heal him. Come with me, and he will live. Don't, and he will die," he said. To be honest, he wasn't really giving her an option. If need be he would force her along. Still, he kept that to himself as he looked at her feet, awaiting her response.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The frightened angel paled and fell to her knees. "So it is true...you stole him from us..." She whispered. She looked up helplessly at King for a moment, her eyes full of great sadness. "Is..is he being treated well? Is he safe at least?" She begged, wanting to know the fate of her god. "I will go with you...I must serve my god."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I won't hurt him, if he does not make me. I only want to give him pleasure..." King slowly answered, as he created a portal next to him. He moved through it and his hand popped out, motioning her in to see her god, with him ready for the obvious guilt shower he was about to be hit with. He did quickly tear the bikini off of Sevnie, and clean his face up of make up, leaving him naked in the end. "Better than nothing," he thought as he awaited the girl to go through the portal.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melody entered tentatively and gasped at what she saw. Her God, chained and helpless, wheezing softly as he hung limply from the chains. She ran up to him and hesitantly embraced him, glowing and slowly bringing the God back to health. When it was done she herself collapsed, gasping and sweating, but not getting worse. "W-What...are you...you doing with him?" She asked as she kneeled on the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pleasure him..." King responded. "...You should sleep. I doubt you would want to watch this..." King said as he picked the girl up and formed yet another bed and placed her on it, creating a soundproof and blue tinted bubble around it, preventing her from hearing or seeing outside events. He then looked at Sevnie, and moved his hand down to stroke his dick and use his other hand to do the same to the slave's butt.
Sevnie moaned weakly. "Please...why did...did you bring her here?" He asked. "She...was my...most beautiful creation...my daughter..." the boy god wept softly. But soon he would barely be able to think about her, Since Alex was already nearly an expert at breaking Gods. First rule though, they could not cum to early. Pleasure needed to be built up first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You were dying," he responded, producing a pair of panties in his hand and tying Sevnie's dick with it, like Shay. His tone was hollower, and it was obvious he was not the same from when he started. He moved behind the blond 'girl' and began to rub his semi erect cock against his butt, before pushing it in, knowing where to focus on the fucking.
"Ahhh!" Sevnie cried, the cock having not been lubricated and his ass was a virgin. "T-Take it out! Take it out!" He begged, feeling both pain and pleasure, but mostly pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King pushed his shaft into him as deep as it would go and kept it there, allowing him to get used to the feeling of having his butt fucked. "Don't worry. It'll get better. Just take it for a few minutes, and you'll feel true pleasure," he whispered, kissing his neck and squeezing Sevnie's dick with one hand.