Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva led the two to one of the many extra rooms and looked at the two. "Z, come here and give your daddy a kiss. Kat, you've been a good girl. You can either rest on the bed and we'll fuck later, or you can get on the bed and beg for me to fuck you. You're choice," he said.

--------------

"Is that so? Do you really think that? He really loved it when I licked his cock. Maybe you're just his second favorite," May teased, moaning as she fired her seed into Lucy's ass, filling her with male cum, but not stopping. "We're not done yet! I'm going to keep fucking you until you see who the better woman is, bitch!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Bastard," Z growled as she walked up to him, pressing her lips against his in a kiss. Katt moaned softly as she climbed onto the bed, lifting her ass high into the air and lifting up her tail, "Please master, I want a cock so badly, I'm so horny," she moaned.

"F-fat, chance, you'll never last, I'll never say you're the better slut," Lucy moaned softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva kissed his slave, before slapping her ass. "Z, be a good girl and sit in front of Kat's face, pussy directed at her. Kat...You know what to do," he smiled, undressing himself, his cock hard as he walked over to her. He got on the bed and slapped the old Queen's ass, before pushing his cock into her ass, slapping it. "Mmmm...Such a sweet butt you have! I see where your son got it from!"

--------------------

"Then you're not going to get the chance to have Master fuck you!" May growled, before screaming in pleasure. Kiva had snuck behind her and slammed his cock into May, fucking him while he fucked Lucy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Katt roared in pleasure, "Ahh, so, good, it feels so good," she moaned.

Z blushed brightly as she kneeled infront of the old queen, "I'm, sorry, your majesty," she said, biting her lip as Katt suddenly began furiously licking at her cunt.

Lucy let out a similar cry, the sudden thrust from Kiva causing May's cock to press deeper into his ass, "F-figures, the only way you could give a decent fucking, is when master's helping you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now kiss me, Z," Kiva commanded, pulling the girl into a kiss as he fucked Kat and the old Queen licked and pleasured the knight.

-----------

"Master, this bitch is giving me trouble!" May whined.

"Aww...There, there, May. Let me help you dominate her," Kiva smiled, pulling out of May and moving his hand, casting a spell to make May's cock grow within her.

"AHHH! Thank you!" She screamed, the large cock making her more sensitive to pleasure.
Z was unable to keep from moaning thanks to Katt's licking as she obeyed, pressing her lips against Kiva's as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

"Ah ahhhhh," Lucy cried in a bit of pain and pleasure, the larger cock causing his ass to stretch out around it, "B-big, it's, too big."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May suddenly pulled out of Lucy and pushed her to the ground and made him lay on his back. "I'm going to fuck with nice and hard now, bitch," May smiled, as she slammed his cock into Lucy's ass again and pulled her sister into a passionate kiss, his tongue entering Lucy's mouth.

-------------

"You know it feels good. I've made the entire royal family my harem. Why don't you submit, Z? I can give you so much pleasure, for all of eternity. Love you like Leo never could. Make you drown in pleasure! Just admit I'm your Master, and I can make everything better," Alex whispered as he fucked Katt.

-------------

"AHHH!" Mai screamed as she violently came from the fucking Laura gave her. She pulled her slave into a passionate, dominating kiss, moaning into her mouth as had the biggest orgasm of her life with her sexy slave. "Thank you, Laura. That was amazing..." she moaned after it ended.
Lucy moaned deeply into the kiss, feeling his cock dripping with pre as it rubbed against May's stomache, inching closer and closer to orgasm with each thrust.

"N-never, I will never submit to another so easily. I'd rather be dead than a slave." Z growled, suddenly spitting into Alex's face.

"I'm happy to please you mistress," Laura smiled, nuzzling against Mai's cheek affectionately, "I live only to please you, to make you happy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Fraternity?))

May fucked Lucy harder and faster, the kiss becoming more and more passionate. Around them, a ring of men formed, jerking off to the sight of the two. With a loud moan, May shot her seed into Lucy's ass, returning it to its normal, small size. As he came, the men shot their on the two, adding a new flavor as the two made out. "I love you, my slutty sister," May giggled. "Even if you do act a little high and mighty," she added, before kissing Lucy.

---------------

"...Katt. Stop for a second. Get up, and slap this bitch for me. Then tell her about the Prince and King," Kiva growled, pulling out of the sexy woman.

--------------

"I know. You can take the strap on off now. I feel like sleeping and cuddling with you," Mai smiled, pulling herself off of the strap on. "My favorite little maid..."
OOC: Kinda gotten bored of fraternity to be honest.

IC:

"I love you too sister, even if you aren't as good as the master." Lucy purred softly, licking at May's nose in affection.

"Yes master," Katt purred, standing up and suddenly grabbing onto Z's head by her hair, slapping her hard across teh face, "Face it slut, the king and prince are nothing more than cock hungry sluts, the entire royal family has embraced their new lives as the kingdom's whores, and you'll be joining us soon enough." she purred.

"Mmm, such an honor, thank you mistress." Laura smiled as she unbuckled the strap on, setting it down on the floor next to her as she got onto her hands and knees and walked up next to her mistress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad