Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Red XIII: *Leads Vincent to the side and whispers* Hey...You don't think...that Hojo wanted Salem...for te same reason he wanted Aerith do you?

Me: *Growls and gets ready to shake more, but has to stop to hold my mouth for a bit* But there are no Cetra left far as I know...and how the hell could I replace one?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vincent: *whispers back to Red XIII* I think so as well.

I'm not sure. *shacks my head*

Dark: *limps in, wearing a battered up solider outfit, both of his wings are broken, tons of cuts of different thicknesses and size all over his body, remove his helmet, drops down to both knees, throws up a bit of blood, leaning on his sword*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Red XII: *Looks worried at first then a bit saddened* then...the child she carries is most likely...

Me: *kneels at the wounded Dark's side* Hey! Are you okay?! What happened to you?!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vincent: Is yours Red.

Dark: I try to kill Hojo, but there were too much soldiers...so I fled...
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*smiles*
Yes, that goes feel really good
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Excellent... *hears talking and shouting outside in main room*

Whoa, dramatic... Not my problem though...

*begins to tease Yumi's right nipple with his tongue while his free hand slowly slides down to her waist*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *starts moaning as Dua starts teasing me*
Ah! Dua... do more!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Yes'm!

*slides his free hand down into her crotch and begins to gently stroke her pussy as he switches his mouth's attention to the opposite nipple*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*I start moaning a bit more, I start to become a little wet. Starts rubbing my knee against his crotch*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Pet's Dark and sighs* You should have waited till you had allies. going in alone like that...lucky your still alive...

Red XIII: I feared as much... *Sighs and looks over at me* when should we tell her?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions