Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
In the ends the holy robots strength and light prevented King from escaping until he transformed into a tiny version of himself, now too small and nimble to be caught by the somewhat oafish mechs. But no sooner had he shrunk than Mecha grabbed him out of the air and held him tightly. "There is no escape." She growled, still blushing slightly from his earlier comment. She would almost crush him in her hand before tossing him back to the floor. King was far to beaten to attempt escape yet, he had to at least rest. "I wont ask you again. What are you? Who sent you? And what was your intent, bastard?!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King grew back to his normal size and took deep breaths and looked at Mecha, and smiled strangely. "I just came to see you. What can I say? When I saw your beauty, I got quite the crush on you," he chuckled, before groaning and holding his side as he laid on the ground. "All I wanted to was to go on a date with you. Maybe even make love to you if I was lucky. I guess that's not happening any time soon."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I can't stop. If I do, I'll fall off the side of this tower. My purpose here, to find the Goddess Mecha and have sex with her. To grope her large, slutty tits while I fuck her pussy."

The play back started after King had spoken. "A date? You planned to rape me beast! To subjugate me! Why?! Tell me, who sent you, what am I being targeted!? Who is my enemy?! Tell me!" Mecha screamed, kicking King hard over and over again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King couldn't help but laugh at his own torture, finding it ironic that he would mess himself up like that. He groaned in pain, followed by laughed again as he was kicked. After a few more kicks the laughter ended and King just smiled, insanely. "Who sent me? You did. From the future. Or maybe I just sent myself? All I wanted was a little love..." he stated, before getting up and trying to attack her, most likely in vain.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
That attack would be the last thing King would really remember for a long time. Afterward he was knocked out by another kick from Mecha, and then began a month of torture for King. All of it was in an attempt to extract information from him, but King was built for this as well, he would not break.

His imprisonment and torture ended one day. His mother came to him in a dream and unlocked his bindings, and when he awoke, they the contraptions that held his arms and legs were weakened and easily breakable. "You will have one chance my child. Make good use of it." He would also feel energized and alive, more so than when he had first entered his imprisonment. The restraints were still on him, the only difference was that he could break out of them now. When he did it and how was up to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King withstood the torture, sometimes laughing it off, and sometimes even outright insulting them. "You're not very good at this, are you?" he asked as he was tortured. He knew his mother would help him. He just knew it. And he was proven right when his mother weakened his bonds and gave him strength. He mentally smiled and thought, Thank you, mother. He would wait though, knowing he had attacked to rashly last time, making a fool of himself and his mother. He would not make the same mistake. He would wait for the next torture session, and would put up the usual insane front, but some may have noticed it was weaker than before. Then, nearing the end of it, he would 'snap.' "PLEASE! No more! I'll talk! I'll tell Mecha whatever she wants to know! Just please! No more hurting..." He would even try to cry to add to the image.
King was then brought before Mecha and her throne, just like before. "Well, its taken a little time, but it looks like you are ready to speak." She said with the air of a person that just achieved victory. "Now tell me, who sent you? Why am I being targeted? When will the next attempt on my life be?" She stood up and walked over to him to ask him these questions, assured in her victory.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right now," King whispered, before breaking free with his new found strength and charging at Mecha with superhuman speed, before moving around her so that he was behind her and tried to deliver a swift knock out punch to the back of her head, firing flaming shadow blades out of his hands at any robots if necessary.
Mecha gasped and tried to back away, but she was caught entirely unaware. The punch didnt knock her out, but it caused her to become dazed, and if he didnt not grab her, she would fall over. The mechs were already charging them, but they dared not fire so close to their goddess, instead going in for close combat, but alas, they were too far away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King grabbed Mecha before she hit the ground and held her like a shield in front of the robots, knowing they would not endanger their creator. Taking this chance, he created a portal to his home dimension behind him, and tried to walk backwards into it, with Mecha in his arms as a shield.