Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"N-Not inside..." Chi begged weakly before she arched her back and cried out in orgasm, feeling him fill her up to the brim and then spill over with cum. She felt herself fall through a torrent of pleasure and something took hold of her mind and began to force her to sleep. When King pulled out of her he would watch her shrink back to normal size, tiny in a sea of cum which now covered her twitching body. She was so covered and filled with his cum that he did not even have to wonder if he had succeeded, she was his. He would feel the language of plants enter his mind, as well as magics on how to alter his size to make himself either five feet taller and larger, or several feet smaller like her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled at his new slave and got out a soft napkin to clean her as best he could. He then brought her to the bed, was to afraid to place her on it in fear one of the others might roll and crush her. So instead, he created a smaller, more fitting bed for her, and placed that on a table. Making sure she was warm and comfortable, he awaited his mother's appearance. If she did not appear, he would decide to go and invade the dimension of Mecha, Goddess of technology, and a woman with huge tits matching Melina's size.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
His mother would not appear, but when he arrived in Mecha's world he would hear her say, "Be careful. Mecha is low level because she is just a mortal that made herself a goddess, but she is formidable. Her machines are powerful and may kill you if you are not cautious." Here King found himself surrounded by high tech spires and towers, and above him flew hundreds of thousands of different machines of different shapes and sizes, all doing different things. He could feel Mecha's energy coming from the top of the largest tower, which was also the one with the most machines around it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A mortal made Goddess? While I still gain powers from her? King thought. Whether or not his mother answered, he turned towards the tallest tower and began to run at superspeed, intending to run up the side of the tower to get to Mecha. "Here I come, tits," he whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes, she is still a goddess after all."

King would make it halfway up the tower before some strange, powerful Mechs found him and hovered around him. "Halt intruder. State your purpose or be destroyed." they droned loudly, aiming their large weapons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at the mechas and smiled. They seemed to be completely machines, which meant he could be as brutal as he wanted, without feeling guilty for killing them. "I can't stop. If I do, I'll fall off the side of this tower. My purpose here, to find the Goddess Mecha and have sex with her. To grope her large, slutty tits while I fuck her pussy." Atleast I'm not lying, the man joked as he suddenly jumped off of the wall and created a shadow sword and a shadow shield in his hands, attempting to slash through one of the robot guards.
The robots, despite being large, were quite agile for their size and backed away from the tower instantly, blasting at King with their large weapons. Each was holding a shot gun, and there were four of them, blasting shrapnel at King like a hurricane of metal. He would not escape unscathed. "I told you to be careful foolish child! Even the weakest of Mecha's creations can wreak havoc unlike any other!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sorry, mother. I got a bit headstrong," King grunted as his shield was broken and he missed his target. A few pieces of sharpnel got him, cutting up his arms, legs, and body. He quickly made a shield of fire, and tried to combine his powers. He began to spin around, using his speed and also activated Melina's fire powers. This created a blue, tornado of fire, which he hoped would destroy the robots.
Fairy fire was not nearly powerful enough to burn away the mechs, doing little aside from blinding them. The extra stick flames of the fire clung to their bodies, but feeling no pain and caring little for short term injuries, the giant robots took aim once more and fired, attempting to shred King to ribbons. At this range, with so many guns, all blasting yards of shrapnel, it was impossible for them to miss, King needed to get out of this situation quickly!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King growled in pain as he felt more shrapnel hit his left leg, and he quickly created a bright fire, before shooting up into the sky, up the tower, hoping he could out fly the Mechas to the top of the tower. Maybe if he was lucky, he could quickly grab Mecha and leave.