Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Her too? What do you think I drugged Lucy and May into being crossdressing sluts? They're like that, because they chose it. Much like how Katt here is mine, because she wants to. Go on, my love, tell her how you feel about me," Kiva ordered, patting the furry's butt.

----------

May slapped Lucy's ass, before slamming her cock into her body, fucking her. She grabbed Lucy's tail as she fucked him, and moaned in pleasure. "I know you, Lucy. You love cock, no matter whose it is. You may not love my cock as much as the King's, but you love it. Admit it, you whore!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I, I, love it, so much," Katt panted heavily, "I've never had pleasure like this, it's so good, it's so amazing," she moaned.

"You, no, you can't mean that, this can't be true." Z shook her head, unwilling to believe the truth that the kingdom had not only been conguered, or that the royal family had been turned into nothing but sluts, but that they wanted it.

"N-no, I only love, master's cock, only his, your's is, nothing, compared to him," Lucy moaned softly, unable to hide her enjoyment of being fucked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Z, come over here," Kiva ordered, knowing she had no choice. When the knight did he looked at Katt and her and said, "Make out with one another. Grab and fondle each others tits with your hands," he commanded.

------------

"Liar, liar," May teased, slapping Lucy's ass as she fucked him. "Why don't you tell the boys and girls here how you seduced the guards and made them have sex with you, even before the true King came along?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z stood slowly as she walked over, "Sorry, your majesty," she said before she pressed her lips against Katt's, grabbing one of her furry breasts as she did. Katt doing similarly as she grabbed both of Z's and began kissing her back passionately.

"S-so what, that was only because I didn't know my master yet," Lucy moaned a bit from the slap, his cock sticking out hard infront of him, "They weren't remotely as amazing as him."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't apologize. Katt loves to kiss other girls, don't you Katt?" Kiva smiled, gently pushing the two apart, ordering them apart if need be. "Katt. Tell Z how you feel about me."

--------------

May slapped Lucy's butt again and ordered the boy to start jacking himself off as he was fucked. "Lucy, be a good girl tell everyone here who is your Mistress," she commanded, fucking Lucy's butt mercilessly, adding in a slap every now and again.

-------------

"You feel pretty good yourself, Mindy. Mmmm...That's right. Just like that. How does it feel fucking a woman? Maybe I'll teach you this spell so you can fuck your sluts with it?" female Kiva suggested.
Katt purred softly, "I love him, he's given me such amazing pleasure, I love being a slut more than I ever could have imagined."

Z growled slightly, "You monster," she glared at Kiva, "You've done something, I can't believe this is the real queen talking."

"I, have no mistress," Lucy moaned as he began jacking himself off, moaning in pleasure, "I only have master, only him."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh? Is that what you think? Katt, Z, kiss each other again, even more passionatly than last time. Slap each other's ass and grope each other's tits this time," he ordered, as he watched the two.

---------------

May growled and just kept slapping her ass, and fucking it. "I'm going to pump you full of sperm and make you look pregnant. Of course a slut like me can't make you pregnant, that's the Master's right, but I can still fill you with gallons of cum until you acknowledge me as your Mistress!" she yelled, and blew a kiss to some boys, and winked at them. They were jacking off to the sight of May fucking Lucy, and seeing the sexy crossdress flirt with them made them cum, their seed landing in front of Lucy. "Get down and lick that cum up, you slutty whore!"
Both Z and Katt obeyed the orders, beginning to passionately make out with eachother, slapping asses and groping breasts.

"N-never, I only worship the king and queen, not your worthless cock," Lucy growled, leaning over as she began lapping up the cum infront of her, still purring slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good girls. Now blow a few kisses to the nice girls of this establishment and let's get going to the castle," Kiva ordered, walking towards the exit, motioning them to follow him.

-------------

Cassandra laughed and slapped the slut's ass before moaning. "Maybe I nice, big, healthy dose of cum in your ass will help you realize who the bigger slut is, little boy," she teased. "Keep masturbating, bitch. I'm about to deliver my cum right into your ass!"
The two blew a few kisses, Katt clearly more willing than Z was, before they followed after Kiva.

Lucy couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he continued stroking his cock, "Slut, or not, I'm still master's favorite." Lucy growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad