Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
(Ya, she is a mini)

Chi cried out as she was suddenly grabbed and spread. "W-Wait, what are you doing?" She asked, struggling to free her hands. "I-I dont like this game. C-Can I go home?" She asked innocently. King had told her that she could if she didnt want to play, though that was also likely a lie. She looked frightened, but only mildly so. She wasnt normally involved with conflict or even the other gods. In her mind King had no reason to hurt her or defile her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry, but you can't...Not until I'm done with what I have to do. For what it's worth, I am sorry," he said, as he moved his hand finger down gently to rub her tiny clit. "I don't suppose you could make yourself bigger, could you?" he asked, rubbing her young slit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The small goddess began to tremble at his approach when he revealed yet another lie, her ears drooping and her arms and legs shaking as he got close to her. "What are you going to-" She was cut off as he began to rub at her slit through her pedal dress. "N-Not for you..." She said at his question, though her was still more afraid than angry or venomous. She blushed hard, never having been touched like that before. "W-Why are you doing this?" she asked him sadly, still shaking with fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because like you, I love my mommy. My mother told me I have to do this. Would you ever disobey your mother?" he asked, and looked at the ground. "I don't like this, especially not to you. You're so innocent, so kind, so...pure....I'm sorry," he said, as a ball gag made of shadows formed to keep her quiet, and he began to take the pedal dress off of her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmm." She whined as the gag forced itself between her teeth. Her eyes teared up as she watched him dismantle the dress the fairies had made for her. Soon her small body was entirely naked, her bare flesh exposed to the air, and tears were dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. "Mmmm...mmm." she pleaded through the gag, struggling a little but knowing she was trapped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry," King said one more time, before he closed his eyes and began licking Chi's small pussy, teasing and pleasing her with it, before switching his tongue for his fingers, rubbing her virgin cunt, and his tongue licked her small breasts.
Chi shuddered and moved her hips around in an attempt to escape his tongue. He could easily lick her entire lower torso, from her virgin pussy to her smooth ass. When he stopped she breathed out in relief until she felt his finger arrive at her lubricated entrance, rubbing her small, stiff clit as well as the rest of her pussy. Her breasts were next, instantly coated in his saliva as he licked them. It ran down her sexy, miniature form, over her tummy and belly button and back down to her pussy. King's Saliva was much like his cum in that it was a powerful aphrodisiac. Normally a few licks did little aside from create small bursts of pleasure, but for someone as small as Chi it created a burning sensation all across her body wherever the stuff touched. She arched and wiggled, moaning out muffled protests as more tears spilled from her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King noticed the effect his saliva had no the girl and he pulled his hand back and just kept licking all over her body, covering her cute little breasts, adorable butt, and tight, virgin pussy in his saliva, using them to help break down the girl's defiance faster.
When at last King pulled away, what was left was a panting little goddess dripping in his saliva unable to do much more than moan. Her hips weakly moved back and forth, unable to stimulate herself. Her tears still continued to pour, but she had lost control of her body. Her little pussy was dripping with more than just spit, her juices were flowing strongly, and they tasted like strawberries. She moaned into her gag, closing her crying as she trembled in her bondage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King removed the gag and rubbed his index finger against her clit, stimulating her. "Are you sure you don't want to grow in size? It'll be easier for the both of us," he stated.