Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Who are you?" She asked softly, floating up out of the flower and making a small circle around his head, much like the fairy had. There was no suspicion or anger in her voice, only innocent curiosity. She sat down on top of his head and bent of to look at him upside down. "Did mother create you?" she asked in her soft, melodic voice.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My name is King and..." The man stopped midsentence and thought about what to say, before reluctantly lying to the girl, "Yes. She created me to be your playmate. I have a special place for us to go and play together to your heart's content," he stated. "Do you want to come in and play?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The small goddess looked interested and kept staring at him from the top of his head. "Play? What games shall we play? Where are we going?" She asked, curiosity clear in her eyes. "You look funny, are you human?" She asked, hovering off his head and floating in front of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A new, special game. It's called Marriage. It's where you play a wife, and I play the husband, and we roleplay our roles as a couple," he explained, starting to feel bad about lying to this innocent girl. "Yes, I'm human. You look adorable, do you know that?" King added, smiling at her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Marriage? I've never heard of that before. What is a wife?" She asked innocently? "and where does one play marriage?" she added. She blushed a little at the complement and said, "Thats what mommy tells me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was amazed at her innocence, but regain his focus. "A wife is a girl, or sometimes even a boy, who loves a certain man. A husband is a man who loves his wife. Marriage is played at the husband's home. That's a very important rule. I can show you how to play when we go to my home to play. I promise if you're not having fun, we can just come back here."
The little goddess seemed to think about it for a little while and then nodded. "OK, I will play, as long as its OK with mom." and with that the little goddess would follow King to his world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King created a portal and he said, "Give me a second," he said, before walking through. He quickly changed his room before she entered his dimension, hiding the two slaves behind a large, thick, soundproof wall, keeping them safe on their soft bed in their trance. He then changed the room to a beautifully made room, with fancy furniture, a Queen sized bed, candles burning with a sweet smelling aroma, and a picture of Chi and himself, dressed up in a white dress and black tuxedo, with the words, JUST MARRIED, under them. He then popped his head out of the portal and told Chi to come in.
Chi flew in and was unsure what she was looking at. It was all very alien and very strange. From the smell of the room she could tell no plants had ever grown here, and suddenly it hit her, but the portal had closed already. "Mother didnt create you..." She said softly, backing away from King. "I dont understand. Why did you lie?" She waved her hand but her powers could not work, particularly with no plants to help her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry. I had to. You'll thank me later, I promise," he said, as he used his shadow powers to create chains from out of nowhere to hold her in X position.

((Quick question, is she as small as the picture as she is in the rp? I mean, is she only as big as King's hand right now?))