Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey nodded and said, "Yes master." And did as she was told, straddling the sleeping Cat's body and pressing her lips to Belle's, not sparing any tongue. Her larger breasts pressed into Belle's younger body, but that didnt stop KAzey from following orders, reaching her hand between both their breasts to play with Belle's nipple. The small cat girl moaned out into the kiss, her small wings fluttering cutely, and though it seemed she may wake up soon, she would not wake up yet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Move down, Kazey. Concentrate on her pussy and lick there. Suck on her clit, and I'll focus on her breasts and mouth," Jacob smiled, placing his hand on Kazey's butt, rubbing it, before moving to his sister's chest, rubbing her breasts with one hand as he began to kiss her lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey nodded and kissed her way down to Belle's pussy and began to lick away at her folds and tease her cute little clit. She also massaged Belle's ass with her hands, making King's sister moan even more as he arrived to kiss her lips and rub her breasts. She slowly began to open her eyes, but when she did all she could do was arch her back and moan into the kiss she shared with her brother, unable to escape their duel pleasuring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry for scaring you sis. Let me make it up to you," Jacob smiled, moving down and licking one of her nipples, before taking it into her mouth, sucking on one of her cute breasts, before moving to the other, coating them both in his saliva. When the two were properly covered, he moved up, licking and kissing his way to her neck, and then to her lips once more, his tongue pushing into her mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"J-Jacob..." Belle moaned helplessly, her whole body shaking with pleasure. "Ahh, its too much! Im gonna-" she was cut off as Jacob kissed her and she arched her back and came, blushing hard at how little it had taken. Kazey was a good slave and licked it all clean, not stopping until Jacob told her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You can stop now, Kazey." Jacob smiled at his sister and kissed her once more, his tongue swirling around in her mouth before pulling out, a saliva trail between them. He licked it up and smiled at Belle and said, "Do you forgive me, sis?"
Belle blushed hard and nodded a little, covering up her face in shame. She was used to Jacob occasionally touching her, and Alex had...petted her before, but Kazey was a new person, and despite being a sex slave, Belle was still incredibly shy in front of other people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled and hugged his sister, followed by kissing her forehead. He noticed how she reacted around Kazey and tried to help her. "Don't worry, Belle. Kazey won't hurt you. She's my slave, and I love her. You're my sister, and I love you," he stated. "There's no reason you should be afraid of her."
(Old thread I bid you to rise!)

"I-Im not afraid!" Belle said with a soft blush, trying to look serious. "Its...its just...its been awhile OK, and Im not used to...used to this, to her." she added in timidly. Kazey did not respond, keeping her eyes averted and on the ground like a good slave. Meanwhile Belle's eyes were closing again, Jacob had tired the small cat angle out. He could leave her there to sleep or take her inside and place her on her own bed, or maybe his own bed to keep her safe.

"She is a disobedient bitch! She is falling asleep without permission, insulting your lover and slave, and has failed to satisfy you while you sate her. I wonder, are you a bitch? Not at all like your father, not assertive, not dominating, not a master at all. Your slutty sisters are just as much your slaves as Kazey, and yet they are not bound to your will, your desires. When will you stop being such a child?"

The Dark words were sudden and hidden within Jacob's own thoughts. Whoever was doing this was a powerful psychic, or knew him very well. Still, Jacob would have little time to contemplate it, for after he did whatever he was going to do with his Sister, mental alarms would go off in his head again. Loved ones were in danger, Flare and Corona were both panicked and calling out for help, but none would hear their silenced calls but him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Wait, I'll go get my Book of the Dead. (Comes back with a wizard hat and book and mumbles some words) There. One zombie thread))

"Oh Belle," he laughed, before the words rang out through him and his eyes widened and lost their color for a second. He doubled back, spinning around and searching for the source of the voice before hearing the psychic screams of his family. "Kazey, stay here with Belle!" he commanded. "Watch over her!"

He ran through the doors, barely stopping in time to put back his pants and underwear. No need to shock his family even more with his naked sight. He ran as fast as he could to get to the two, willing to break down any door that got in his way.