Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"I just wanted to introduce you to the new member of our family, Sleen....And do this," he smiled, and used the spores in each of the girls to increase their pleasure, although he focused on giving Kat the most pleasure. He would look at the woman and motion her over with a finger, his cock hard.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sleen cried out again, her little body trembling even harder as all the girls began to moan and fall to their knees. Katt could barely stand as she stumbled over to Alex, wearing her lab coat and scientist stuff underneath it all. She hadnt been expecting to have another session with him so soon.

The girls who were being hit less with it went over to admire cute little Sleen. "Aww, shes just a baby kitty." Angela said scratching under Sleen's chin, making the small cat purr as well as moan and wiggle. "Are you sure she can handle it master?" Asked Agatha, her breasts aching to be sucked as she looked down at the little cat girl.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sure she'll be fine," Alex told Agatha, as he pulled Katt close and looked into her eyes. "So...Do I get another reward for saving you from your depression?" he smiled, and pecked her lips. "Maybe a little strip show? Lap dance? Or maybe just skip straight to fucking each other," he grinned, moving his hand down to rub her butt through her clothing.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmm, anything you like master." Katt purred back. Sleen suddenly cried out as Agatha began to eat her out, licking up any stray spores and thrusting her tongue into the younger girls pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Anything? Then stand up, and shake your tits and butt for me. Act seductive and sexy, which isn't hard for you, and strip out of your clothes," he ordered, slapping her butt and kissing her lips again, before lightly pushing her, easing her on the pleasure the spores gave.
Katt obeyed and got up, swaying her hips seductively. She danced a little for him, swaying her sexy body for him, shaking her breasts and ass as she slowly stripped out of her clothes. Finally she was just in her lacy bra and thong, and looked back at Alex for direction.

Sleen and the other girls were all involved in a wild orgy now, and the little cat girl's moans were soon joined by those of the other girls. Alex would feel their pleasure rising and rising as well as the need to mate with one of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Strip out of that two, nice and slow. Slap your own ass and blow a kiss to me. Agatha, get over here," Alex ordered, motioning her over and out of the orgy. If she obeyed, and was still dressed, he would order her naked and point at Kat. "I know how you two feel about each other, but that is the past. Agatha, Kat, I want you to kiss each other, like you once kissed. With love. Agatha, Kat saved your life, and you broken her heart, and she was also betrayed. Let us forgive and forget, and try to bring back some old feelings either of you may have had," he said.
Katt nodded and stripped out of her underwear, doing as Alex asked, now naked and blushing slightly. Agatha pulled herself away from the orgy, Sleen still panting and naked in her arms, her furr matted down with sweat, saliva and cum. Agtha stripped out of the little amount of clothing she had left and moaned softly as she walked up to Katt, blushing hard. On Alex's orders they both began to kiss and make out passionately, Sleen snuggled between both their breasts, licking their skin and nipples as her body continued to be stimulated by the spores.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as she looked at girls and walked over to them. "You may stop now," he said, and when they did he pulled Katt towards him and kissed her lips passionately, as tentacles shot out of his back and began to fuck all of the girls' pussies and asses, expect for Sleen. She was only fucked in her pussy. Their breasts were rubbed and sucked on, and they were all brought face to face and ordered to kiss one another.

"I remember when we first met. I so wanted to fuck, but you ended trapping me," he said. "Let's make things right," he smiled, rubbing his hard cock against her pussy, before laying her down on the ground, and beginning to insert his shaft into Katt's pussy.
All the girls cried out in delight as their pussies and asses were filled. Sleen cried out again, cumming with each thrust he made into her, each little bit attention he paid her making her body more and more sensitive. The little cat girl was starting to literally lose her mind to pleasure.

Katt moaned softly as he laid her down and looked up at her master as he began to insert his dick into her. Back arched and breast thrust forward, Katt cried out as he filled her and began to fuck her, her sexy sleek black furred body squirming beneath him in pleasure as her large tits bounced to the rhythm of their fucking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)