Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Well with a happy ending obviously. Perhaps have Alex try to fight other Xenos if any others got on board the same ship, or have him act as a sort of mysterious peacekeeper on the ship, attacking anyone who hurt the innocents, quick and fast. Maybe have one last meeting between himself and Silvia, so the two can say goodbye or make love one last time, before Silvia leaves forever. Maybe a new scientist team finds Alex, but treats him and his girls better and he helps them protect people against other Xenos. Those are just some ideas off the top of my head. I doubt we can do anything involving kids, since Alex is a Xeno and a pregnant woman with Xeno seed is basically doomed.

Maybe an orgy two with his girls.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A few years passed in their new home and Alex found that there were no other real threats forth coming. He had learned that Mike was in another colony wrecking havoc, but for the moment his colony, and his girls, were all safe. Some new scientist's had shown up, but none of the girls wanted to be taken into custody, and begged Alex not to allow them to be taken away again. The scientists promised that they would be kept in an urban environment for observational purposes only. Food, housing, and wealth would all be provided for them, as well as transportation and anything else they may need. The final decision was up to Alex however.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex thought long and hard about the situation. While he did not trust the scientists, he knew that just because some are evil, those like them are not always the same. He was living proof of that. Still, he could now just allow his girls to be watched by strangers. He tried to negotiate that if the scientists prove they can be trusted, then they will be able to watch his girls, but not before. He did say he was willing to participate in almost any experiment, as long as it did not involve raping an innocent girl, killing a living, sentient being that did not deserve to die, or anything else he was against with. Other than that, he would show off his powers, and reveal various secrets to the scientists. How they attempted to gain his trust was unknown.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The scientist attempted to gain the Xeno's trust with a living bribe. Their top scientist allowed Alex to hold on to her daughter, just so long as he promised not to hurt her. In this way they would always have checks on each other. The little girl, Sleen, was a cute, cuddly, kind girl that easily loved anything and Alex would find no reason to mistreat her. Her safety was in his hands, and with this he would be able to keep the scientist at their proper limits...if he agreed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was surprised at the act, and didn't know whether to be impressed they were willing to go to such levels to be trusted, or disgusted one of them would practically sell his own daughter. In the end, he agreed, and allowed them to observe his girls, but no more than that. "Do you know why you're here?" he would ask Sleen, looking her over.
"I-Im here to be a good girl and watch over you." She said cutely with a little blush as she noticed him staring over her body. "Daddy says that if I dont watch you, you might do something bad, so I have to make sure you are good." She kept going confidently, convinced by her father's lie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex found her sweet innocence beautiful, and hoped he could keep it, even after he played with her a bit. "That's pretty much exactly what you're here for. "But do you know how you're going to make sure I don't do anything bad?" he smiled, before leaning forward and kissing her lips, barely even that, more like brushing them against one another. "That's how."
Sleen blushed adorably, and shied away a little. "L-Like that? Thats all I have to do?" She asked innocently, looking up at Alex with large sweet eyes. Her young body was already tantalizing, and Alex would feel his Xeno instinct thirst for her, want to lick her skin and make her cry out in pleasure. It was up to his self control how far he went with the little cat girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just that? Well...If you really want to make sure I'm good, you have to do other stuff as well." Alex would then ask her to undress in front of him, right down to her bare skin. When or if she did, he would kiss her again, but longer and trying to slip in some tongue.
"M-My cl-clothes?" The little cat girl asked nervously, hugging her cute little dress to herself. "But...but...OK..." She relented, knowing that she couldnt let her father down. She then removed all her clothes, blushing very hard as she tried to cover herself as best she could. Before she knew it, her lips were locked again and this time Alex was attempting to push his tongue into her small mouth. She could do little to stop him and allowed him to dominate her mouth, though she closed her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)