Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You did? So do you accept me as your father and Master? You know if you do we can go somewhere more privately and fuck like rabbits. We can test out those new, milk filled tits of yours, or we can go visit the Queen? And I promise to be nicer to you, like I won't fuck you naked in public. That's no way for the Princess, and my daughter, to act," Kiva promised.

------------------

When May was released, Kiva turned her back into a boy, and he licked his lips. "Master? Since Lucy got to dominate me when we were girls, can I tell her what to do since we're both boys?"

"Very well, May. You may lead."

May smiled and walked up to Kiva and wrapped his arms around his neck. "You heard him, Lucy. Move aside and let the real woman have her fun," she commanded, glaring at her. "Don't worry, I'll give you more orders in a second...For now," she smiled and kissed Kiva passionately, and the King was happy to kiss back, placing his hands on her butt.

--------------

Kiva did not swallow. Instead, she pulled back and kissed Mindy's lips, swapping the cum between them, making her taste herself.

"Prove it. Make me cum. Fuck me, hard, fast, and forever!" Mai moaned. She kissed Laura again, their tits squished against one another, as the princess' orgasm neared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-never, I'll never accept you as my master," Z growled, glaring up at him.

"Right away, like an obedient slut," Lucy huffed a bit as she stepped back, unable to stop from growling in a bit of jealousy at her sister.

Mindy moaned in lust as she sucked her cum off of Kiva's tongue, "Mmm, still tastes like mine. I was hoping it would have a bit more of a manly taste to it, oh well." she giggled a bit.

"Ahh, mistress, I love you, I love you so much," Laura moaned in pleasure as she continued fucking her mistress's cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh? Why don't we go visit your Queen? You two can give the Kingdom's woman some lesbian love. Or maybe we can go see Leo, and watch him suck a man's cock. I will break you, Z, you know it. Why don't you make it easier on yourself?" he asked, moving a hand down to touch her clit, shooting a blast of pleasure into her, like his clone did to Mindy.

-------------

The two continued to make out, before finally pulling back, saliva linking their mouths. "You're a pretty good kisser, May."

"Better than Lucy?"

"Hmm...Maybe," Kiva chuckled, glancing at the other slave, as May moved down and kissed her King's cock.

"Then let me show you just how better I am then that inexperienced slut," she smiled, before engulfing Kiva's cock, sucking on it.

--------------

"Ready now, Mindy? Ready to fuck some pussy? Or is it ass you want? A tit job, maybe?" female Kiva smiled, kissing her nose and rubbing their breasts together.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z cried out in pleasure as she arched her back from the touch, "N-no, please, don't," she moaned softly, "The, queen?" she asked through her moaning, "What, have you done to her?" she demanded, not remembering seeing her since the invasion.

Lucy growled a bit, her hands rolling into fists as he watched May sucking off HIS king, "Grrr, just wait, soon master will realize I'm the better of the two. Enjoy your time while it lasts."

"Ooh decisions decisions," Mindy moaned softly, quickly pecking at Kiva's nose, "Why don't we start with your little cunt, and work from there?" she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What a mouth on that bitch. Sorry, Master, I have to go tame her. I promise you can fuck my ass when I get back," May smiled, kissing Kiva's cock goodbye as she walked over to Lucy and delivered a slap to her face. "You had your turn! Now he's my man!" she growled.

------------

"Oh? You want to go see her?" Kiva asked, suddenly picking her up, bridal style. "Let's go then," he smiled.

He would carry his daughter to a nearby whorehouse, with a sign saying, GIRLS ONLY. Despite this, he walked in and many of the women smiled and bowed at his entrance, knowing he was their King. He walked into another room in the whorehouse, and found quite the sight.

Katt, the ex-Queen and now the pet cow of the King, was in the center of the room, on her back. Another woman was sitting on her face, ordering the furry to lick her, as another woman licked her own cunt, and two more sucked on her milk filled tits.

---------------

"Then go right ahead." The woman winked at Mindy and laid on her back on the bed and spread her wet pussy with her fingers. "Fuck my brains out."
"Behold, the Queen!" Kiva introduced, and ordered the women on Katt to leave the room, so they could privately talk. "How have you liked your lesbian experience so far, slut?" he asked her.
Lucy grunted from the slap, growling as she fought from slapping her sister back, "Oh, I can wait, because I know after he's experienced both of us he'll come back to me." he smiled.

"Y-your majesty!" Z cried out in shock as she saw the former queen.

Katt panted heavily, "No, no more, please, no more, I can't take anymore."

"Well since you asked so nicely," Mindy grinned as she climbed over Kiva, grinding her cock against her cunt a bit, sliding it inside of her, "Oooh, you feel so nice and warm." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh is that so?" May asked, before walking back to Kiva and whispering things to him. The King smiled and nodded and cast a spell on Lucy's father. Suddenly, his small cock grew in size, until it was just a few inches smaller than Kiva's. "Bend over, Lucy dear, and prepared to get fucked by a real woman!" she declared.

-----------------

Kiva walked over to Kat and shooed the women away as he took his lover into his arms. "There, there, my sweet slut. I'm here. What's wrong? Over fucked by these nice women? You missed me so much you begged for my cock? What is it?" he asked, as though he was speaking to a baby.
"Wh-what, no, no I refuse, I only want master's cock, not your disgusting thing." Lucy growled a bit.

"Get away from her!" Z howled, shouldering Kiva out of the way, "My queen, what have they done to you?" she stared in disbelief, Katt was nearly covered head to toe with feminine cum, her own crotch clearly soaked from multible orgasms, her chest fur matted with her own milk and saliva, and her muzzle covered with other women's cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now, now, Lucy, you did stuff your fingers into her ass. I think its only fair she gets the chance to stuff something in your butt. If you do it, I promise to reward," Kiva declared, as he sat on the ground and watched the show.

-----------

"Get away from my slut," Kiva ordered, using the potion's effect to get Z away from his slave. "Don't worry, my dear slave. You've made me very proud to own you. I promise, I'll reward you like the good slave you are," he said, before kissing her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting the female juices of many women.
"Y-yes master, though I'm sure it won't be nearly as wonderful as your cock is," Lucy sighed a bit as she bent over a bit, exposing his ass to May.

Z growled as she obediently stepped away, "You monster, you've drugged her too haven't you?"

Katt almost instinctively began kissing back, already having been frenched by dozens of women, her mind almost gone from the endless feeling of lust and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad