Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"How about a warm up then? Bend down and free my cock from my pants. Then suck it, and make it nice and hard," the King ordered, as he watched May being spanked by the populace.

--------------

Kiva kissed back, and soon untied Z. "See? You love me now. Or rather, you can't disobey me. Don't move," he suddenly said. He then pulled out a knife from his pocket and held it in front of Z, teasing her with it as he placed the knife in her hand. "You could kill me with that, couldn't you?" he chuckled, knowing she could not.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, right away," Lucy moaned, kneeling down infront of Kiva, slowly undoing his pants before fishing his cock out, lapping over it and rubbing at it to harden it faster, "Mmm, it tastes so good master." she purred.

Z's body trempled and twitched, growling loudly as she fought to try and kill him unable to move more than a few centimeters from her shaking, "You... bastard..." she growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva just laughed and spanked Z's butt. He then rubbed it and ordered Z to, "Get down on all fours, your ass pointed to me, and beg me to fuck your slutty pussy. Right here, before everyone."

-----------------

"I'm sure it does, slut," Kiva laughed. "Suck on my balls and cock, whore. Show the world how slutty you are, even in public," he moaned, placing his hand on her hand and giving her a small shot of pleasure, just to get her wet.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z, still growling, slowly turned around, leaning over onto her shoulders as she pushed her ass into the air infront of Kiva, lifting her tail up a bit, the typical submissive she-wolf mating position, "P-please, fuck, grr, my, slutty pussy," she growled out between clenched teeth, still clearlly trying to fight against the potion's effect.

Lucy happily began nuzzling at Kiva's cock, breathing in it's scent and moaning in a drunken lust, "Mmm, yes my king," she purrred, licking her tongue over his balls and up his cock, "It's so perfect, it's smell, it's taste, I love your cock so much." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish, slut," Kiva laughed, slapping Z's ass, before he began to rub his hard cock against her wet pussy. "While I'm fucking my baby girl, tell everyone here that you're a slut, and you love your Daddy," he grinned, before pushing his entire length into her in one thrust.

-----------

"I know you do. Now put those G-cups to good use and give your master a tit job," the king ordered, as many people began to watch the two. "As you can see, I have Prince Leo under my control. Or should I say, Princess Lucy? She's such a slut, isn't she? She loves cock, even before I came along."

"WHORE!"

"COCKSUCKER!"

"SLUT!"
Z cried out slightly from the sudden intrusion, digging her claws into the ground to brace herself, Dammit, you bastard, I'll kill you. she thought, "I'm, a s-slut, I love my daddy," she growled out, unable to stop herself.

Lucy purred in lust as she wrapped her breasts around Kiva's cock, rubbing it with her breasts as she sucked on the tip of it, moaning in pleasure, blushing slightly from the names being shouted at her, knowing they were all true.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww...But I just love fucking you," Kiva smiled. "But if you insist..." Soon the two were in a 69 position, with Kiva on top and Mindy under her. "See? No we can pleasure each other," she moaned, and gave Mindy's clit a long lick, before pushing two fingers into her. "Still so tight....Amazing."

"And I want to be your Mistress forever. I love you, Laura. My slutty, slutty Laura," she whispered, hugging her maid. "You're such a good fuck...So tight. So beautiful..."

----------------

"And you want Daddy's child right? You want to give birth to a girly son or maybe a slutty girl, right?" he moaned, slapping her butt as he fucked her. "Say you want to bear Daddy's children, like a good daughter."

---------------

"I think I've made a choice. We'll go for your girly boy form...for now," the man smiled, as Lucy's tits shrunk, and her small penis reappeared. "Now lay on your back, and beg for your King's cock to fuck you, slut."
Mindy let out a soft long moan of pleasure as her cunt squeezed around Kiva's fingers, "Then, mmm, turn male, or give yourself a cock." she suggested, "I don't mind either." she smiled.

"Thank you mistress, I promise I'll be the best slut ever for you." She moaned, kissing her mistress, "I'll do whatever you order me to, with pleasure." she smiled.

Z whimpered slightly from the slap, tears in her eyes from the humiliating torture, "I, want to bear daddy's children, like a good daughter," she growled out, her cunt squeezing around his cock a bit.

Lucy happily obeyed, laying down on his back as he spread his legs apart, showing off his tight tail-hole, "Please, I want your cock in me so badly master, I love being filled with your cock so much."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm...About for something different? I give you a cock, and you fuck me? You should be honored. You're the only person I'd give this honor to," the King smiled, kissing Mindy's clit.

"I know you will sweet. Now...I want you to fuck my ass," Mai whispered, taking off her strap on and giving it to Laura. "Hell, I'll you pick which hole of mine you get to fuck," she smiled, and winked at her maid, before lying on the ground, rubbing her pussy. "Please...Fuck me, Laura. Fuck your Mistress."

---------------

Kiva smiled and began to rapidly fuck Z's pussy, pounding away at her sweet cunt as the people watched. "You're such a lovely whore. I'll make sure to dress you in a slutty, girly, pink clothes and we'll fuck each other in public all the time!" he moaned, fucking away at her pink folds. "You'd love that, wouldn't you?"
"Oooh now that does sound like fun," Mindy moaned softly, partly from the idea and also from the kissing.

Laura stuttered a bit as she held the strap-on, "I, I, don't think I can mistress, this isn't right, I shouldn't, you're my mistress, I should be the one fucking you."

"I'd rather be hung!" Z growled, still twitching from the pleasure as well as from trying to move against his control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad