Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May whimpered, and nodded, swearing revenge on Lucy as soon as they were both men again. Kiva slapped the younger girl's ass and said, "And while the town has her, you and I can have some private fun," he smiled, slapping her butt again.

----------

The citizens laughed at the knight, before stopping and turning around to see a figure walking to the tied up woman. "Hello, Z," Kiva greeted, holding a pink potion in his hand. "I see the people have been treating you well," he chuckled, looking at her wet cunt.

-----------

"You will do as I say! Not cum you dirty little whore! Scream it out! Let me hear you scream as you cum!" Mai ordered, slapping Laura's ass as she fucked her faster and harder.

"Maybe I could try teaching you it and we can have some together or with our sluts," Kiva giggled, before moving up and kissing Mindy's lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Please master, could we do it in the square, I want to see the townspeople punishing this slut." Lucy moaned.

Z's growl grew even louder as she eyed Kiva, "What the hell do you want!?" she roared.

"AHH!" Laura cried out from the slap and the more brutal fucking, "Y-yes, I'm sorry mistress, please fuck me hard, make me cum for your wonderful cock." she moaned.

"Mmm I don't know, I don't enjoy my sluts feeling too much pleasure after all." Mindy chuckled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm....Okay," Kiva smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass. "Let's get going. No clothes for either of you though," he said, as he dressed himself, and awaited them to follow him to the town square.

-------------

"I just came to show you my latest invention. It's a prototype love potion. There's a fifty-fifty chance this will make you fall head over heels for me," Kiva chuckled, before snapping his fingers, and one of the town's people tried to force Z's mouth open. If that didn't work, another would tickle her side to make her open her mouth. If either plan worked, Kiva would pour the pink potion down her throat, leaving it up to fate.

((You choose if the potion works, and if it does, how much. I apologize if it seems a bit like cheating))

--------------

"You're such a bad girl," Kiva giggled and pecked Mindy's lips. "Still, I liked its effect on you. I haven't seen you gone that wild in a while, love."

Mai suddenly pulled out of her slave, and flipped her so they were face to face. She then began fucking her pussy, and kissing her slave, their large tits pushing against one another.

((Fraternity?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Didn't send me an e-mail, didn't know there was a response.

IC:

"Of course not master, I want all the kingdom to see what a slut I am for you." Lucy moaned, following behind Kiva, pulling May along with her.

(How about she still keeps her own thoughts but can't control herself physically and has no choice but to obey his commands?)

Z twisted her head away as much as possible, failing to keep her mouth closed as Kiva forced the potion into her mouth, giving her no choice but to swallow it. She spat and coughed, "What the fuck was that!" she growled.

"I couldn't help it, it felt so amazing," Mindy moaned, kissing Kiva back, grinding her dripping cunt against his hand.

"Ahh, mistress, I, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum!" Laura cried out in pleasure, her cunt squeezing tightly around the dildo as she came, her pussy juices gushing out of her and over her crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Try subscribing again. That usually fixes it for me))

The three soon reached the town square, and not to far away, the three could see Z and her crowd of fans and the clone. "Go ahead, Lucy. Do whatever you want to your whore," the King smiled, slapping Lucy's ass.

"I'll get you for this..." May whispered, before following whatever order was given to her.

----------

"That? That was a love potion. You should be feeling a very powerful attraction towards me soon, honey," he added with a smile, before grabbing Z by her hair and pulling her into a kiss, where he bit her lower lip lightly, and tried pushing his tongue into her mouth.

((Sounds good))

----------

"And yet you're still horny? Oh whatever is a King to do with such an ever horny Queen?" she joked, moving so she could begin grinding her own pussy against Mindy's, moaning as well. "So...Ready for Round 2, my Queen?"

Mai once again kissed her slave, before pulling back and standing up. "Clean it," Mai ordered, pointing down at her strap on cock. "And get ready to clean my pussy. Hearing you scream has made me very, very wet, my little slut," the Princess giggled.
"Oh thank you master," Lucy purred, kissing Kiva's cheek before moving towards May, slapping her hard across the face, "You'd better learn to speak properly to your superior slut," she laughed, "Tie her tits and hang her from the gallows by them," she ordered, "I want her on her tip toes." she smiled.

Z shook her head around, breaking away from the kiss, "Fat chance!" she growled, "No potion could ever make me love a monster like you!"

"Mmmm, yes, more than ready my king," Mindy moaned in pleasure, her cunt burning hot in her lust, dripping with her honey.

"Yes mistress, right away," Laura moaned, kneeling up as she licked over the fake-cock, moaning in lust as she took it into her mouth, lapping over every inch of it till it was shining clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The people obeyed, grabbing May and using some tight rope to tie her tits and hang them up from the gallows. "So what's your next move, Lucy? Humiliate May some more...Or some quality time with me," Kiva growled, as May tried to escape her bondage.

-----------

"Oh? Z. I order you to kiss me," he said, keeping his face close to her own.
"Let the villagers handle her," Lucy moaned, wrapping her arms around Kiva, "I'd love some quality time with my king." she purred.

Before she even realized what she was doing Z tilted her head up, pressing her lips against his, her eyes blinking in shock and confusion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"How do you want it? As a girl in your tight cunt, or as a boy in your cute ass?" Kiva laughed, grabbing Lucy's large breasts in his hands.

---------------

Kiva smiled and licked his lips before saying, "Now kiss me again, more passionately this time. Use your tongue," he ordered.

---------------

Kiva kissed her lover, before pushing three fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out of her as they kissed.

"Such a good girl," Mai whispered, taking off the strap on and kissing her slave. "I love you," she said between kisses.
"However master wants, I love his cock, no matter where it enters me." Lucy moaned, rubbing her hand over Kiva's cock.

Z again obeyed despite herself, pressing her lips against his, sliding her tongue into his mouth as she sucked on his.

"Oooh, w-wait, it's not fair if only I feel," Mindy moaned, gripping Kiva's shoulders as she thrust a bit against his fingers.

"Thank, thank you," Laura moaned inbetwee the kisses, "I love, you so much, mistress, I have for so long, I've want to be your fucktoy forever."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad