Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek chuckles a little and tells Dark Shiva, "Oh, not mind control, mistress. I just meant I have the power to change one's shadow." He then turns to Shiva and smiles. "Well, think about it this way. You have the power to effect ice, right? Well, I have those sort of powers for shadows."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And is that useful in any way?" Shiva asks playfully while poking her tongue out to the shadow dragon.

The Dark Shiva grinned darkly. "No mind control huh?" she thought for herself. "So you have no control or whatsoever of the shadow you just gave lift to?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I could make you return to a normal shadow if I really wanted, but I wouldn't do that to my mistress." Jedrek slurped the nose of the corrupted Shiva duplicate before he smiled towards the normal Shiva and chuckles. "Silly. Making a shadow duplicate can help you do all kinds of tasks and work. It's like having the power of two."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Shiva twitched her nose and folded her arms while looking to the side. "I wouldn't do her tasks for sure. I'm free now. I am not a normal shadow. I have more will on my own that a mere shadow" she chortled.

Shiva sweatdropped and then whispered on Jedrek's ear. "Is this safe?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I told you I can recall her if its really necessary." Jedrek slurped Shiva's cheek and tried to reassure her that everything was in control. He then wagged his tail and kissed Dark Shiva's nose. "Heh, c'mon mistress, don't be pouty. How about we have some fun?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You really are a naughty dragon aren't you?" Shiva commented while nudging him on the arm. "Doesn't your stamina ever runs out?" She asks curiously.

The dark being couldn't help but murr softly once he slurped her cheek. "What sort of fun do you have in mind huh?" She asks teasingly while grinning darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled softly from their comments before he smirked and suggested, "How about we make a big ol' dragon sandwich?" He then lifted his tail and wagged his toned behind teasingly. "One of you two can dominate me, and the other can have fun down below." He smirks as his huge, black cock hangs below, throbbing from the sight of the two lovely ice girls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup definitely naughty" Shiva commented and then giggled cutely before nearing him. "Well I wouldn't mind dominating you"

In which Dark Shiva immediately added. "I guess we will have agreement on that" She admitted while blushing softly while staring at the dragon's huge shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Excellent...rawr." Jedrek growled lustfully towards the two before slurped both of their cheeks. He then looked towards Dark Shiva and told her, "Okay, my lovely mistress, go ahead and lay down, and I'll give you what ya want." He chuckled softly, knowing that the dark ice girl was looking at his huge, ebony member. Jedrek then slowly raised his tail and teased Shiva with his cute, black scaled rump. "And then my blue mistress can get her strap-on on, and have her way with me, heheh."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Shiva snapped out of her trance and nodded as she laid down, blushing while staring at the dragon. One wouldn't say on that moment that she was a dark being to begin with. She looked rather unusually cute for her own nature.

"Y-You sure of that?" Shiva asks softly while standing up nonetheless and going to pick up the strap-on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions