Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"A spell, huh? Maybe we should take her to that whorehouse we left her in! Last we saw of her she was sucking pussy like a full on lesbian, pregnant with the true King's child!" a lady hollered, as the woman peeing on Z moved away from her, and another began to rub and grope Z's tits.

"Don't worry. Once you're under the true King's spell, you'll feel much better."

-------------

"Y-yes, Mistress," May whimpered, and began to kiss Lucy's ass, and soon pushed her tongue into her mouth, tasting her ass, growing wet and lustful.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z let out a loud growl as her breasts were played with, "St-stop it, let go, don't touch me." she whimpered a bit as she squirmed in her restraints unable to do anything but growl and bark empty threats at them.

Lucy moaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of May's tongue inside of her ass, "Oooh yes, that's a good slut, how's your mistress's ass taste?" she moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Delicious!" May replied, as she tasted her sister's ass. "It's amazing. It's wonderful. It's the second best thing I've ever tasted!" she declared. "The first being Master's cum, of course," she smiled, winking at Kiva before returning to licking the inside of Lucy's ass.

"Such cute little whores I have."

-----------

"These are nice. Not as big as the Queen or Princess's, but nice," the man laughed as he squeezed Z's tits. "So how was it, slut? Was it hot to watch Princess Lucy sucking the king's cock? Did you love it?"

----------

"Good girl. On the ground, now, ass in the air! I'm going to fuck your ass," Mai smiled. "Wait..." She bent down, and pulled Z into a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into the kiss as she rubbed her tits with her maid's.

"How about this?" female Kiva smiled, placing her finger on Mindy's clit, before casting a spell, causing a bolt of pure pleasure to hit her love's pussy. "The pleasure spell. Gives whoever I want, pure pleasure. Fun little spell, isn't it, my sexy little wife?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Such, mmm, a filthy cum whore, I bet you say that about any male's cum." Lucy moaned, her pussy dripping with her honey from the rimming.

"Sh-shut up," Z whimpered out, trying not to think of the sight, unable to help herself as her pussy grew slightly damp from the image in her mind.

Laura moaned heavily into the kiss, just the feel of her lips and breasts against the princess's almost enough to make her cum, her dream finally becoming a reality, "Oh yes, please my highness, fuck your unworthy slut's ass." she moaned as she leaned over onto the ground, pressing her shoulders against the ground as she held her ass in the air, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for her.

"YYAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Mindy screamed out in pleasure from the spell, cumming harder than she'd ever been able too from normal sex as her orgasm sprayed out over Kiva, "Ahh god yes, so good, I love it so much, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No. Only Master's. I'm a disloyal slut like you," May giggled, before realizing she had said that out loud. "I'm sorry, Mistress!"

---------

"How the cock slammed into his ass? How he and his father licked his cock? How they screamed in pleasure as the cocks slammed into their big, tight, girly asses," the man continued, telling every detail into her ears.

---------

"Like that? Have some more!" Kiva giggled, firing more bursts of pure pleasure into the woman, loving the idea of making Mindy scream with just her finger.

Mai growled, and grabbed Laura by the hair, and whispered into her ear. "You are not unworthy. You are one of the hottest, sexiest, and most amazing women I have ever met. The only person who could be more amazing then you is the Queen herself. I love you, Laura, and I'm going to keep fucking you until you get that fact," she whispered, before slamming her cock into the maid's butt, fucking her.
Lucy slapped May hard across the face, "You really are a disobedient slut aren't you? Perhaps I should just have you hung up by your tits and let the entire village whip you till you learn your place?" she growled slightly, grabbing one of May's breasts painfully hard.

"St-stop, shut up," Z whimpered a bit, her cunt beginning to glisten with her juices. She grit her teeth as she tried to stop it, tried not to think of the sight.

"AHHHHH Oh god yes!" Mindy cried out in pleasure, "So, it's so good, more, give me pleasure, make me go crazy!" she moaned.

"Ahh, mistress, mmmm, it's even better than I ever imagined," Laura moaned, moving her hands away from her ass and onto the ground to brace herself against the thrusting, "Th-thank you, thank you so much mistress, I love you so much." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-no, Mistress! Please, anything but that! I'll kiss your feet, I'll admit you're the bigger slut....M-Master can give you a cock and you can fuck me with it!" May whimpered, her cheek stinging.

------------

"Dressed up in a girly pink outfit, covered in slutty make up. Her lips pink, with some sexy eyeshadow, sucking on the King's big cock, before getting right up his tight ass. Then while he's being butt fucked, her sister, your king, goes up and rubs his tiny dick with his, and kisses her."

-----------

"With pleasure, you slutty little bitch," Kiva smiled, meaning it in the greatest way possible, as she kissed Mindy's cheek, and continued to fire burst after burst of pleasure.

"I love you more, little slut. Now tell the castle whose bitch you are. Whose lover you are. Whose pussy licking slut you are!" Mai laughed, slapping her slave's butt as she fucked it.
"I don't know, now that I think about it I might enjoying seeing that sight. Wouldn't you agree Master?" she smiled over towards Kiva.

"St-stop, shut up!" Z growled, trying to close her legs to hide her arousal.

"Ahhhh, hahhhhhh!" Mindy cried out in pleasure as she came again, her pussy juices flooding down her crotch, her eyes glazed over as she drooled in pleasure.

"I, ahh, I'm the princess's bitch, I love her, love her more than anything, I'm her pussy licking slut." Laura moaned, her ass squeezing tightly around the cock as she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Remember my rule, Lucy. As long as there is no lasting damage, I'm fine with it," the King smiled, slapping Lucy's ass.

-----------

The men made sure to keep her legs spread, as a woman rubbed her fingers against her wet pussy, and now began whispering into her ear. "Or the Queen being fucked in her butt by the King? Or her licking another women's pussy? The Princess being butt fucked by the true Queen? All four being fucked by the King and Queen? Sounds good, huh?"

---------------

"Good girl! You have my permission to cum whenever you want!" Mai ordered, slapping Laura's ass as she fucked her slave's cute ass.

Kiva finally pulled her finger back and kissed Mindy's cheek, laying her down on the bed. "So did you found that any good, my Queen?" she asked, moving down to lick at any of her remaining juices.
"Mmm, of course not master, I'll make sure nothing permanent happens." Lucy purred, grabbing onto May's hair as she pulled her back to attention, "Then why don't we go and let the town have some fun with you too?" she purred.

Z couldn't help but moan softly in pleasure, her dripping cunt showing off her arousal clearly, "St-stop it, this, this isn't right, stop," she begged.

"N-no oohhhh," Laura moaned, "I, can't, not before my mistress, it wouldn't be proper," she moaned, her pussy gushing with her arousal.

Mindy sighed dreamily in her afterglow, moaning softly from Kiva's licking, "Beyond good, try indescribable." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad