Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey didnt resist, allowing her master to do as he pleased with her. She returned the kiss timidly, and even allowed it to grow more passionate on her part, but only when her master was much more into it than she was. She was not his equal, so she could not kiss him as though she where.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob placed his hands on her butt and rubbed her plump ass, as he continued to make out with the woman. He couldn't stop himself as his dick became hard, and he soon attempted to pull her thong bikini off of her, and strip her completely naked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Soon the little clothing Kazey wore was off, and she was naked in the water before him. She blushed a little but did not resist, moaning gently as he rubbed her large ass. They where alone for the moment, privacy was theirs to enjoy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob moaned as he felt their skin touch, and he continued to kiss Kazey, before moving up to look her in the eye. "Look at me, Kazey. Look me in the eyes...please," he gently ordered, and when she did, even for a second, he would smile and kiss her forehead, before pulling his shorts down enough so his hard dick popped out. "Maybe we should take this onto land?" he suggested, and if she agreed, they would exit the pool.

He would then place a towel on the ground and he ordered Kazey to lay down on her back. If she did, he would bend down to lick and kiss her beautiful pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey hesitated but complied, looking at her master with her timid purple eyes. She blushed as she did, feeling horribly unworthy. She then noticed that her master was also naked and nodded when he asked if they should take this onto land. She would do whatever her master desired.

She then laid down on the towel and spread her legs for him, holding her knees and blushing adorably as she looked up at him, giving him a perfect view of her pussy, waiting for him to do as he pleased with her body. Then her head was thrown back as she began to moan in pleasure, her toes wiggling in the air as Jacob licked her sensitive folds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob licked and kissed Kazey's pussy, tasting her sweet juices. He soon pulled away, and began to kiss her legs, before moving up, licking her belly button, and coating her large breasts in kisses and licks. He eventually came to her face, and kissed her lips, where she would taste her juices on his lips. After passionatly making out with her, only pulling back when both of them needed to breath, he looked at her. "Let me see your eyes..." he begged.

If Kazey obeyed, and he saw, even a glimpse of her purple eyes, he would smile and kiss her forehead. "I love you, Kazey. I promise, I will protect you," he swore, as he rubbed his cock against her slit, preparing to penetrate her.
Kazey wiggled and moaned as Jacob licked her sweet pussy, giggling a little when he began to kiss his way up her body, discovering that her tummy was pretty ticklish.More moans followed as her large breasts were covered in Jacob's affectionate kisses and licks. And then, at last he kissed her lips, and she kissed back timidly, slowly wrapping her arms around him if he allowed it.

When asked to she would open her eyes for him and moan softly, looking at him with her deep purple eyes. She blushed a little at the kiss on the forehead and could only look up at him and moan cutely when she felt his dick grinding against her, preparing to enter her.

Jacob would also feel a sudden psychic alarm go off in his head. It wasnt a warning of danger so much as it was an alert that he and Kazey were being watched from somewhere, had been being watched. He could easily follow the trail and discover whoever it was if he wished to. The culprit was hiding behind the pool shack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled as Kazey giggled, and placed his hand on her tummy, stroking her there as he was about to fuck her. He was so focused on her, he almost didn't noticed the mental alarm. He did noticed, and quickly pulled away from his lovely slave and spun around, looking at the pool shack. "Who's there!?" he yelled, putting up a tough front, even though he was afraid of who this might have been. What if it was the one who had attacked Tali? What if it was something worse? He was about to find out. "Come out. I won't hurt you, if you won't hurt me..."
Kaxey giggled and looked disappointed when her master pulled away, and then looked scared as he began to yell at the shack. There was the sound of something moving and then the bushes began to move. Whatever it was was trying to get away!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gulped, and thought about what his father, or Ren would do. He took a deep breath, and ran towards the pool shack, intending to tackle and pin down the mysterious being, or at the very least see who it was. "Kazey, stay here!" he ordered, as he ran towards the shack, and the unknown figure.