Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
As Reimu moved to the side of the bed and indicated for him to join her, Kyosan made his way towards the bed, slowly sitting down beside her while turning towards her. With a gentle smile, his tail wagged eagerly, before then slowly beginning to coil around hers. "Is it comfortable enough now?" He chuckled lightly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"I... I..." It was unusual for the blue-feathered gryphoness to be so nervous about her feelings, but then again love wasn't a place she commonly explored. The carressing on her cheek and the delicate kiss managed to convince her of Eryx's good intentions, before blushing hardly and admitting it softly. "I love you Eryx... ever since that day... I've just been wanting to know you and be with you." She murmured out honestly, hoping his reaction would be that of a pleasant one as she stared onto his sky-blue eyes hopefully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Need a little correction on Kotana's statement. XD

IC:

The dragoness nodded and cuddles the male dragon once again, nuzzling and licking his neck lovingly. "Yes...It feels very comfy now, my dear Kyo..." She whispers while coiling her tail around his waists, murmuring as the scent is getting thicker every passing moments.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx's furry ears listening to Kotana's loving words, remembering the day they take a lunch together at the restaurant. He does not realize that farewell kiss meant so much for Kotana. A warm smile appeared on his face and trailing his finger along her furry neck. "I feel what you felt, Kotana... This past few days, your lovely appearance always pop up in my dream..." He said in lovely tone, resting his paws on the gryphoness shoulder and ready to spoke those wonderful words. "I love you too, my dear Kotana...I love you with my heart content and wish to be with you..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Corrected. I was too sleepy when I wrote it. XP

IC:

Murring deeply from the licking and nuzzling, Kyosan resumed his actions, letting his claws slowly cover over her body while his claw once again slipped to one of her mounds, giving it a soft teasing fondle while returning a few soft licks to her own neck. "Mmhh... glad to know that... Rei..." He murmured gently.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"You do?" Kotana managed a wide smile, as she cuddled the hyena closely after hearing him as well admit his words, blushing darkly while cooing; "Ohh, Eryx..." She quickly embraced him closer once more, letting her hands slide across his figure while enjoying the warmth that was between them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu's breath become slightly heavy as Kyosan's claw cupping one of her soft mounds, her cute nipples start to turn hard and create a tiny bulge on her bra, which is quite perfect for Kyosan to feel it's existence. "Nnrrhh...I-It's kinda hot here...Don't you feel it too, Kyo..." She asked nervously while circling her index claw on his chest, even though the room equipped with perfect ventilation system and an turned-on air condition.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"I am, my dear angel..." Eryx delicately caress Kotana's deep blue hair softly, staring and admiring her gifted appearance. "I never had a plan to find a partner to be my life mate...but somehow my empty heart were filled by a person that appeared in my dream a few days back..which is you, Kotana..." He admitted and kiss her lips softly, finally express his feelings on her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmnhh.. I feel it too..." Kyosan murmured, understanding perfectly what Reimu was saying as he ran his claws over her mounds one more time, brushing over the bulges that her nipples made as he then stopped carressing them, moving slowly away before murmuring. "Shall we both...?" He started, hoping she would catch on.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Realising his feelings now after his admittal, Kotana fell deeply into the kiss, cuddling the hyena closely and wrapping her wings around him once again. At least now she knew that he felt the same way, she didn't seem anymore nervous, rubbing her talons over his chest gently. "Mmmhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness pant and her warm breath brushing softly near Kyosan's ear, a thrill of sensation flowing throughout her nipple nerves and hitting her whole body; knowing what the dragon means. "W-Well...if you want to, Kyo..." She blush sheepishly, trailing her claw over his neck delicately.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena resting his paws on the gryphoness' back while their lips locked in the passionate kiss, throwing all his true feelings on her. At the same time, some scene in his dream a few days back appeared in his mind; a scene where he watch Kotana strip off her clothes and showing off her beautiful naked body. He couldn't help but blushing in the kiss and slight bulge appeared under his pants.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mhhh.. definately if it's with you." Kyosan murmured softly, shivering from Reimu's warm breath for a moment before turning to her once more - his entire body shivering from the teasing to his neck. His body stirred from the wonderful teasing, as he gently moved his claws to her top, slowly beginning to remove it from the dragoness gently while murmuring. "I wouldn't... mind..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As their passionate lip lock continued, Kotana couldn't help but feel herself grow warm as well - not just from the hug, but from her thoughts as well. In her mind, she couldn't help but reimagine the picture he had drawn of the cuddling couple. In a matter of seconds, she could picture herself in the picture with Eryx, flushing darkly while holding the kiss with the hyena. Even though it was harder to tell she was becoming eager, her own soft scent began to gently fill the air.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu murmured, seems happy to see Kyo decided to take the lead by strip off her top until slowly reveal the true shape of her mounds that being support by her lacy pink bra; a slight sensation tingling her groin and make her male genital continued to grow, and creates a very prominent bulge on her shorts but quickly hides it with her claws. More thick scent released from her female slit located behind the testicles and beginning to get wet.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx's sensitive nose start to picking up Kotana's light scent while his lips still locks with hers, blushing furiously before pushing his big tongue into her mouth; swirling around with her tongue like a snake and the bulge on his pants grows further until it prods Kotana's belly. "Mnnrrffhh..." He did not know how long he able to hold his own arousal, together with a wonderful smell of the gryphoness' scent.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Kyosan noticed her covering herself with her claws, the brown-haired dragon smiled towards Reimu, smiling softly before then lowering his claws to her trousers, slowly wrapping his claws around hers while unbuckling it softly. "Mmhh... don't worry... I won't... make any fun of anything." He murmured sweetly towards her, basking in her sweet scent as his own bulge started to tent against his trousers.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Flushing darkly as she felt Eryx's tongue enter her mouth, the gryphoness murred happily, before then slowly allowing her own to join his, slipping it around his own and swirling it around. She could feel his bulge against her belly, but didn't question it. After all, her own scent was only growing stronger by the moment, she was only going to last a small amount of time. "Mm-mmghhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu insist of not letting Kyosan stripping her shorts, but she felt bad for keeping her real gender to the person she really love. The dragoness pull her claws away so Kyosan can strip it off, until her 9 inches long and 2 inches thick pink shaft fully erects and stood up straight in the air; a small drop of pre already formed on the tip. Reimu are now waiting for any kind of responds Kyosan will shown...

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Nnrrhhff..." The hyena moaned and murred in mouth, coiling his tongue around hers while brought his paws up and caress her neck and shoulders lovingly; sniffing more of her scent before he's completely lost in sense. After a while, Eryx broke the kiss softly while panting, his warm breath brushing Kotana's muzzle. "Oohh...Kotana, my angel...nnrrhh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds