Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Holding the kiss with the dragoness just a little longer, the dragon then gently parted his lips from her, softly opening his eyes once more while looking onto Reimu. It wasn't usual he felt so close to someone - even Kotana, who was only his good friend. While holding her close, he managed to murmur lightly. "Reimu... I..." He paused, trying to find the words of what he wanted to say, before inevitably finding them. "...I love you."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"That's some skill..." Kotana managed to murmur, admiring Eryx even more from his work and for the purpose of it while blushing gently, noticing him drawing once more as she resumed her position, before then smiling. "...So for your adult pictures, they are all from reference? Nothing ever... experienced?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness held him closer while continued to kiss until Kyosan decided to break softly; her crystal yellow eyes looking directly into his while still blushing in embarrassment. She then heard Kyosan spoke those beautiful words which sounds quite unbelievable even though they just met for a quite some time. Without let the dragon waiting, Reimu apply a soft lick on Kyosan's chin and smiled. "....I love you too...Kyo..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena starting to apply the shadings on a very challenging part, Kotana's majestic wings. He will use the same techniques as he did on dragon's wings and anthro Pegasus. A light blush suddenly appeared on his cheek as heard the last part of Kotana's statement. He haven't ask a model nor Reimu to pose in naked as reference for his adult work. "I only use references during my early years in adult artwork. About a year or so, I use my imagination as the only source to draw more adult-rated artworks."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmh... Reimu..." Kyosan managed to blush still darker from hearing her pronounce the words as well, wagging his tail eagerly behind him before then nearing her again to give her a small peck to her lips once more. "Heh... look at me, I d-don't even know what to say..." He chuckled nervously, looking onto her with his still friendly smile.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Imagination, huh?" Kotana seemed curious, as she pieced two and two together perhaps that Eryx was just as unknown in love as she was, smiling softly before then murmuring. "I know this may be... a really personal question, but have you ever wished you could bring that same imagination to life?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It-it's quite unbelievable...we actually saying this even we know each other just for a short time...But..." Reimu place her claw on her chest while others on Kyosan's , feeling their heart beating in sync. "...But I do feel something pleasing inside me once I've heard your voice over the phone..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As Eryx working on the drawing, he though for a while of what the gryphoness had said. "Hmm...Come to think of it, I do wished some of my imagination that I applied in every picture comes alive in front of my eyes. But I know it won't happen unless someone with magic fingers transform those imagination into real things." The hyena chuckles softly before continued. "Either one is fine for me."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"A-And I thought... I was the only one." Kyosan smiled, understanding what she meant while his own heart began to race. It was peculiar and unusual for him to feel so worked up, but he assumed that was because it wasn't his mind just making the choice. "I loved being able to hear and see you again... so much that I really want to know you more... be with you more." He murmured lightly to her, resting his own claw against her as well. He too wasn't the only one.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Are you sure it needs to be magic? There's always the chance you could..." Kotana then paused, flushing darkly from the thoughts passing through her mind as she nervously moved her head for a few moments, trying to cover her blush before getting over her initial embarrasment. "...You know, find someone who can bring it to life."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness snuggle closer to the male, murring contently as she felt his warmth embracing her body like a thick blanket. "Me too, my dear Kyo...You are my first love to fill my empty heart..." She said before realize that Kyo and Kotana coming from different planet. "But...how we should meet each other in the future..? You living on other planet..." Reimu look up to Kyosan in concern.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Not necessarily. I wished someone bring a small miracle in my life at least, just to make me feel happy." Eryx stated and now working on Kotana's clothing and accessories, seeming like not even realize all those signs the gryphoness had shown. "Who knows. Maybe it's Kyo, Reimu or even you, Kotana."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mhh.. that was what I first thought..." Kyosan began, thinking of how best to explain it to the wingless dragoness, before then giving her a gentle lap to her cheek, cuddling her close and enjoying the warm embrace with her once more, feeling almost content at home. "...Remember the ship from the attack a few days ago? I had a childish plan... to go flying everywhere and explore everywhere." He murmured lightly, but chuckled heartily. "...Silly, I know..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Hmm... what if I said..." Kotana froze again. What was she about to say? She had it on her beak but she was holding herself back from saying it. Her honesty wanted to get the better of her, regardless of how embarrassed she might have been afterwards from saying it, as she then murmured. "...That I was willing?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu nodded in response, remembering the ship that still kept safe on the train terminal, murring and nuzzling his strong chest lovingly. "I guess you use that ship as main transport rather than using the normal train...Sounds a really good idea to me...I really wished to go with you, but you know..I have work here..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As heard her statement, Eryx's paw stopped and his breathing become slightly heavy. Is he had a hearing problem, or Kotana really said that?; seeing the gryphoness posing on the couch in naked or embracing him like a couple picture he had shown to her? A thick blush starting to appear and slowly raise his head a bit before looking to Kotana. "....I-I..won't mind, miss..." A smile carved on his face before resume his drawing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I know you do..." Kyosan started, lowering his ears almost as he thought about the idea, but then smiled softly and then murmured. "...Though wouldn't a vacation be possible? Or make it a part of your job too, governing the vast areas of space and policing them?" He asked lightly, smiling and blushing from the nuzzling while returning his own gentle nuzzling.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmh... well, when this is done..." Kotana murmured, noticing his flushed reaction and smiling a bit, decided afterwards she had a plan. With a small flap of her wings once more, she then went on to continue. "...Maybe... we could see if that small miracle will come today."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness murring softly, wagging her tail happily behind her while still snuggling against the strong male dragon. "Well as far as I remembered, Eryx and I have a few week vacation starting next week, and continued working to remapping the security on every planet. So I guess we have a chance of being together..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

This is the most crucial moments for Eryx to brace himself for any possible actions Kotana will shown. As he always heard, females can give unexpected surprises without a male noticing it. After a while, Eryx design the background and finish the whole picture before save it in his computer. "Okay, I'm done, Kotana..." He said with a slight nervous, showing the drawing on the monitor screen. How it looks like..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds