Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Then punish me, sister. If you have the guts," May smiled, winking at Lucy, and moaning as she was slapped.

---------------

"Here," the man smiled, holding a note in front of her. "I'm just doing my civil duty."

By proclamation of the King, this woman is to be used as a public urinal, until the King has prepared his love potion for her.

---- King Kiva.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You will call me mistress whore," Lucy growled, slapping his hand across May's ass, then suddenly forcing her entire fist into May's cunt, "How could anyone want you, such a loose little slut." she laughed.

Z read over the letter, growling softly, "You can't be serious, I'm a knight of the true king! Unleash me at once!" she ordered, struggling in her restraints to no avail.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHH!" May screamed in pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure. "Yes...Yes, Mistress! I'm a loose whore! Ahhh...Please, punish me Mistress, punish me!"

----------------

"Oh we will...When the true king comes to make you his lover. Until then...." Z was suddenly hit by another shot of cum from the man. He was soon replaced with a large breasted woman, who looked at Z with a smile. She presented her naked pussy and said, "Lick it."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh so you want even more, alright then," Lucy grinned as she pressed a finger against May's ass, suddenly forcing her other fist into May's ass, "How's that for more slut?"

Z growled and roared at the man again, shaking her head to try and knock off the cum, "That man is not the king, he's just a conquerer! Now let me go!" she ordered again, growling at the woman infront of her, "Put that near me and I bite you're cunt clean off!" she threatened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May screamed in pain, and nodded her head rapidly. "Thank you, Mistress! AHHHH! It hurts, Mistress! It hurts!" she screamed.

-----------------

"I'm fine either way, love," Kiva smiled, kissing Mindy's lips. "Besides, I can make my own toys, remember," she whispered, making a dildo appear, and then disappear in her hand. "So really, it's up to you. I could grow a dick, or make you grow one. Make your tits, or mine, bigger. Anything you want. Anything, for my lovely wife."

"You're such a good slut, Laura. I love you so. Since your so good, I'll let you pick. Ass or pussy?" Mai smiled, pulling Laura away from her cock for a second.

--------------------

"Oh, so you want to be a bitch about it? You know what we do with bitches here? We give them the golden shower!" the woman laughed, as she began to pee all over Z.
"Come on you filthy little slut, you can take it." Lucy moaned softly, continuing to rapidly fuck Mai's ass and cunt with her fists.

"It's up to yours dear, I'm at your mercy," Mindy purred, kissing Kiva's cheek.

"However you want mistress," Laura moaned, "Use me, I'm nothing, nothing more than my mistress's fuck toy."

Z growled and thrashed her head around, "You, sick bitch!" she roared, growling as she was covered in the nasty smelling liquid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHH! Y-yes, Mistress! Whatever you say!" May screamed, slowly becoming used to the painful fisting. "May I cum, Mistress?! Your dirty slut wants to cum so badly!" She begged, actually being turned on by the mix of pain and pleasure. "Please, Mistress!"

---------------

"What? Why are you so angry? The King said you loved being pissed on. He said you loved watching the Prince get pissed all over, and butt fucked in front of you! Still have your little crush on him, bitch? Don't worry, I'm sure the King will be a far better lover to you!" the woman laughed.
"Not a chance, you're forbidden from cumming like a naughty slave." Lucy smiled, suddenly pulling her fists out of both May's ass and pussy, "Master gave you to me to play with, and I'm going to play with you for awhile."

"I will never accept him as a king or a lover!" Z growled, glaring up at the woman, "And neither should any of you, you'll all be hanged for this, this, outrage."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress, please!" May begged, tearing up a bit. She whimpered as Lucy pulled her hands out of her and asked, "W-what are you going to do to me?"

-----

"By who? Your King? The old King was strutting herself out here just a while ago! I nearly got to fuck her ass. Sadly, I couldn't, but I did make out with her. She's a damn good kisser," a man laughed.

"Princess Lucy couldn't keep her hand away from my cock! She loved it, even when we were making out!" another added.

"The Queen is a cow! She loves pussies and cocks, but only the Master's. She was licking my pussy just a few minutes ago," a woman added.
"I'm going to use you as my sextoy you stupid slut," Lucy purred, pushing May onto her back, "Kiss my ass slut, french my tail-hole like a good little whore." she purred.

"Th-they're under some kind of spell from that warlock," Z insisted, unable to believe they were acting like that of their own free will.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad