Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Well, cooking's as much a talent as drawing." Kyosan admitted, poking his tongue out playfully to the dragoness while smiling, staring onto her while his eyes trailed across her before smiling. "I'd really love to try your cooking then sometime, it would be great."

Blushing even more from the gentle brushing with his tail, the blue-feathered gryphoness continued to look upon the hyena and all his features, admiring him for a few moments before smiling. "Well... at least it'd be great practice for you then - at least if I'm a good enough model." She chuckled lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu nodded while watching Kotana and Eryx checking up on each other, before look up to the male dragon. "If you two does not have any activity tonight, we can have a dinner together. What do you think?"

"We didn't know you're good or not until you doing it." The hyena stated and twitch his ears when hearing Reimu's statement. "That would be a good idea. In fact, I have created a new menu for desserts that uses ice cream as main ingredient."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I think that'd be great. We have nothing to do, so we're free." Kyosan chuckled, smiling and nodding to Kotana for a brief moment before looking towards Reimu. "I'd definately love to try some of either of your cooking. I bet it'd taste better then what I can come up with."

"Ice cream? That sounds wonderful~!" Kotana seemed to happily exclaim - if anything, ice cream was her one time weakness. With an eager flap of her wings, she then asked; "It'd be great to have after we look over your art, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I am glad to hear it. Actually, I need a few people to taste my cooking before I archive the menu in a cooking file." The dragoness stood up and went over to the cabinet which located besides the balcony door, took the file and returned to Kyosan. "Here's the file. I have archive every menu including Eryx's desserts for the past 3 years." She said as lending the file to the male dragon.

It seems Eryx had known a little bit about Kotana's likes based on her reaction. "Sure thing, Kotana. I'll make the sweet yet low-fat ice cream dessert just for you and Kyosan to have a taste." The hyena smiled and spotting Reimu handing the file to Kyosan. "You can check out my other desserts and Reimu's cooking in that file.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm, I'll give it a little look over now then." Kyosan smiled, thanking Reimu for a brief moment before then opening the file, beginning to look over the many menu items and listed items as he paused over a lot of them. Just the thought of the dishes made his stomach rumble, coincidentially catching his eyes over another chicken dish. "Wow, these definately sound like they'd be a treat."

"Sounds good," Kotana responded cheerfully, as Kyosan soon finished with the file and then passed it over for the gryphoness to look at. Taking it in her talons and opening it, she looked over the many meals that the two had created, filing over them with her digits before then giggling lightly. "Oh wow, you definately were busy listing all new meals over the last three years"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu giggles cutely once hearing Kyosan's stomach growling as he look over the menu file featuring various of meals photographed and displayed perfectly, like the real meal is placed in front of them, and watching him pass the file to the gryphoness.

"Thank you, you guys. Actually we're doing this when we have extra time to spend, especially on weekends and holidays. It doesn't take too long to create new menu though." The dragoness stated softly.

"If we went busy everyday, I'm sure we have lots of file like this in our shelf." The hyena smiled while slowly gets up from the seat to stretch his slender body. "Shall we go to my apartment, Kotana? I'm sure Reimu and Kyosan have something to say in private." He handing his big soft paw to the gryphoness.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Sounds like you both do quite a lot of meal searching though." Kyosan laughed as he thought over the many dishes, pondering to himself for a while before then looking onto Reimu. "But I'm not complaining, they all sound wonderful."

"I think so too," Kotana giggled lightly once seeing the conversation between Kyosan and Reimu, before lifting herself up from her seat, giving her wings another small flap to give them a little bit of a stretch before then nodding and taking the hyena's large paw. "Lead the way then... tiger." She playfully murmured, blushing lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's right. We do traveling on other planet to taste their foods and brings it back so we can introduce to the locals. At the same time, we helped them to make their planet is one of the popular destination for delicious delicacy." The dragoness said while watching the hyena helped Kotana to sat up and smile to him.

"Heh..." Eryx blushed some more, gently grasp and pull Kotana's talon towards him and leads her to the balcony, the only way to go to his apartment; he jumped over the metal bars and landed on the other side while waiting for the gryphoness to jump over.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I guess that leaves us to talk about anything," Kyosan chuckled as he saw the departing Kotana and Eryx, lying back on the couch for a moment before then smiling. "I've got to admit, Reimu - you definately are talented. Security guard and such as a job, and then a brilliant cook with many recipes? That's something." He grinned, his tail wagging to and fro, almost betraying him on how he felt.

Nodding as she saw the hyena jump to the other side, the gryphoness flapped her majestic wings for a moment before making a clean swoop over to the other side, landing gently next to him before then giving a small giggle. "This is the most I've used these wings in ages." She admitted to the male quite quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A light blush can be seen on her creamy cheek from the compliment as watching Kotana and Eryx jumped on the other side of the balcony. "Well, I won't claim myself as talented. I do have some weakness though." The only weakness she had is feeling nervous when sitting besides a male in her own apartment. She had no problem with Eryx since they've been friends for quite long time already.

Eryx somewhat amazed of how beautiful Kotana once she expand her wings and flap it majestically, and intentionally apply a gentle caress along the soft feathers before retreat his paw. "I-I see. Let's go in..." The hyena then leads the gryphoness passed through the balcony door, a view of Eryx's apartment in the vision. Just like Reimu's apartment, most of the decorations are his framed artworks hanging on the wall; the best artworks from thousands of images he have created so far.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds