Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"Ok." I laid on the bed, looking at him while he was walking to a desk. I made a slight whistle at him and started to smile.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I bring the platter back to the bed, "And here you go milady." I say in a posh voice, as if adressing a queen, with a semi-formal bow, though my ears twitching and slight smile gave me away.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I smiled at him as he spoke as I tried no of laugh but made a giggle instead. "Thank you, sir." I say picking up a bit a chicken and started to eat it. "Wow, and I thought the fox clan had the best food but your is better." I say smiling at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I finally smiled after she giggled. "well...I never tasted foods from your clan so i wouldn't be too sure." I say before picking up a bread and some meat, improvising a sandwhich.
The OCA
"Um.. one second." I pick up my bag, remembering I had brought some food with me when I came to this clan. "Well, know you can," I say taking out a small platic case with a chicken and salad sandwidge in it. I break it in half and give on half to Rick. "This is the only thing I will eat in the clan and thats the sandwidges." I say taking a bite out of the sandwidge.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I take a bite, it was great. "You know..if this is all you eat then i'm not really surprised then." I take another bite before continuing. "after having the same thing over and over you get tired of it or just get used to the taste."
The OCA
"I think I am never going to get tired of eating the same sandwidge." I say eating the rest of the sandwidge. "Um... Rick. I was just wondering, who is going to take over the clan now?" I ask wondering a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I freeze mid bite, before finishing. After swallowing I think for a moment, going through a memorized list of all the leaders. Bloodmane is out for sure, Silverfur would be next...along with Ironpaw and swiftpaw would take over spy duty....at least until.... "Me?" I ask myself, going through all possible leaders, only for them to pass the lead on to me.
The OCA
"Rick, are you ok. What is it?" I asked becoming nervous. I moved up to him, holding his paw and looked into his eyes, "Rick, please tell me what is it?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I'll be fine.." I say, thinking of other's to fill the role. "It's just...I'm not sure if I'm ready to lead the clan.."
The OCA