Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
Thinking on what could happen on the fact I could get pregnant, I didn’t want to have children yet. I moaned a little from the way Rick was touching me, feeling another tingle going through my body. After the kiss I looked at Rick and had to tell him, “Rick, please don’t go in me please.” I ask, starting to wonder how he is going to reached from what I had just said.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I hear her, and know I shouldn't, yet instincts say keep going. With a little effort I supressed that urge once again, as I slowly pull out of her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I give Rick a kiss from pulling out of me making my body tingle a bit. I felt happy that he listened to me and didn't keep going.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I take slow deep breaths, before suddenly grinning there is more than one way to skin a deer, or in this case, pleasure the fox.. I think before giving her another deep kiss.
The OCA
I could tell he was enjoying this by the he was smiling, I bring my body close to him, slightly moaning and growling a bit from how much I liked being with Rick.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I glide my hand down her side, before coming to her hip and slowly and firmly made my way to her folds. I deepen the kiss before caressing her outer folds.
The OCA
I bit my lip as he starts to caress my body making my ear twitch a little and made a soft growl as he was driving me crazy at this point.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I break the kiss to give her lighter ones to her cheek and neck. I spread her folds open and start doing light circular motions inside of her as I kiss my way to her chest, enjoying her soft growls of pleasure.
The OCA
I wanted to put his cock in me again but didn't want to risk getting pregnant. I grasp his cock and start to wank it while I was growling even more.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop for a second when she started to wank me, before going back to what I was doing, as I start nuzzling her breasts occasionally licking one or the other. I spread her folds a little more, before picking up the pace a bit and going deeper inside of her, slowly caressing the walls of her folds, pressing upwards a bit. all the while letting out small growls and groans from her treatment.
The OCA