Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I started to feel tingles go through my body, I started to smile while he was kissing back making me moan from how good he was at thrusting in me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I pull back out halfway before thrusting deep inside of her, emitting a low growl of pleasure before slowly pulling out and easing myself back in.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I broke the kiss, panting a bit from him thrusting into my making me gritting my teeth all the while I could feel my first orgasm become close to coming out of me as I then started to bit my lip to how good it felt.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop for a moment to spread her legs a bit more and started to push deep inside of her, only pulling out a bit before thrusting again. I could also feel Claira panting, and her folds tightening around my cock a bit.
The OCA
I move my body a little bit down the bed as Rick spread my legs. I was panting more as my orgasum was very close to finishing. As he thrusted into me I made a loud moan, feeling my orgasum slowly slip out of me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I lean forward and wrap my arms around her back, pulling slightly, before pulling her up and into a hug and thrusting deep inside of her as I give her a very passionate kiss.
The OCA
I started to moan for a bit, wrapping my arms around Rick as he hugs me but makes a loud moan as he thrusts deep into me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I start to feel the beginnings of a orgasm building up fast. I moan, savoring how her body felt, how hot she was.
The OCA
I started to slow do the panting; staring to feel more relaxed as I brought my body closer to him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I bring my hand from her back to her thigh, very lightly gliding to her knee as the other went up her side and around to her shoulder. Slowing down my thrusts to a more slower pace I trail light kisses up her neck and cheek before giving her a light kiss on the lips.
The OCA