Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I nodded, I laid there and closed my eyes as I was trying to feel relaxed. I started to moan as he caressed my neck making me feel relaxed. I smiled at him trying to show that I was ready and I felt like I wanted him to do it to me already!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Once I was sure she was relaxed somewhat, I used my other hand to put my cock close to her wet folds. Hesitating for a second I take a breath, before pressing myself against her folds carefully and slowly easing myself little by little. My other hand moving to her right breast, gliding around it teasing her slightly with a feather light touch.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I moan a little from him teasing me on my breast but I started to ache a little as I could feel a sharp pain from his cock entering me making me bite my lip and closed my eyes tight. I knew I had to get used to this so I went down the bed a little making his cock go into me a bit more and the pain seemed to go a little as I tried to relax a bit.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop for a moment, to allow her to get used to the current lenght inside of her. All the while panting slightly from restraint. I lean close to her, mindful to not push further, and give her a kiss before saying. "Let me know when to coninue..." I say, nuzzling her cheeck at the end, running my hand down between her breasts and down her stomach and to the side, going to her hip.
The OCA
I made a slightly growled groan as the pain went and I was filled was pleasure. I looked up at his face after opening my eyes. "Rick, I think I am ready." I could feel his cock inside of me wanting him to put it all the way inside of me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stare into her eye's before nodding, continueing to push inside of her, gritting my teeth in pleasure and how tight she was, only this far in. I bring my other hand down her side to her hip. By now I had about a third of my cock inside of her.
The OCA
I made a very loud groan from how much of his cock he had got inside of me. I grabbed his back as the pain had come back a bit but I started to move my body move, making him slip into me even more.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(ooc: gotta go!)
I groan loudly, almost a growl, as I lose myself for a second an push at least 2 more inches inside of her before stopping. panting asking "are you ok?"
The OCA
As I started to feel more relaxed after he put more in me I wanted him to do more. “Yes, I’m ok. The pain’s go so you don’t have to worry.” Smiling at him I started to give his a passionate kiss, putting my arms around his back and started to make a small groan from the kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Oh well... I think before losing myself to bliss and return her kiss with equal passion. I move my hands to her hips as I start pulling out a bit before pushing back in, repeating this motion slowly easing myself deeper inside her with each push.
The OCA