Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek chuckles a little before telling Akane, "That might be a good idea, I think someone's getting jealous." He then smirks and slurps Shiva's cheek playfully as he cuddles her with his beefy arm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm not jealous" Shiva commented though she couldn't really hide what she was feeling. Nonetheless she enjoyed being cuddled by his strong frame.

Akane only laughed and stood up before heading to the door. "Goodnight love birds" she joked and smiled as she walked out of the room.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Goodnight!" Jedrek smiled towards Akane before he turned towards Shiva and kissed her nose playfully. "Heh, aw, you want me all to yourself, eh?" The shadow dragon smirked and hugged Shiva happily and told her, "Well, I'm all yours now, mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giggling gently, Shiva looks at him. "You are a very naughty dragon. Convincing me to let my sister join us. I should make you sleep on the couch tonight" Shive chuckles gently and crosses her arms playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckles softly and slurps her cheek. "Aw, I was just being friendly. I have only one mistress and that's the cutie in my arms." He grins as they cuddle on the bed, the muscular dragon keeping her comfy and secure in his beefy arms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meeping gently at first, Shiva then giggles while blushing gently. "Ahh this is not fair" giggling once more, the elemental of ice looks up at Jedrek and smiles. "You are using your great muscled body to not let me get angry" she chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek smiles innocently and wags his tail. "Heh, I don't know what you're talking about, lovely." The shadow dragon kisses her nose softly as they cuddle together on the soft bed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning gently, the elemental of ice pins the dragon down on the bed and smiles while looking down at him. "Oh you don't know huh? Using this wonderful body just to tease cutie lil' me" she giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The shadow dragon growls playfully, loving having his icy mistress up above as he cradled her in his burly arms. "Aw, but I love teasing cuties." He then smirked as he slurped her neck gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva moans softly at first but then pouts. "Cuties? You can only tease me. After all aren't you my pet? Or you belong to someone else and I don't know huh?" the elemental asks and then chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions