Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Crimson chuckled softly before licking her cheek softly. "Oh, you're such a silly. I'm not pervy all the time." The fox continues to cuddle closely with the ice human, caressing her back with his furry paws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mid-closing her eyes while murring softly. "Who knows if you aren't or not" Shiva laughed cutely. "After all I only met you recently ain't I right?" By the now the elemental of ice had already lost the focus on the movie.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson chuckles softly and gives her neck some playful licks. "Yeah, that's true, I guess." He keeps holding her happily and wags his tail as he tells her, "Hehe, you're such a sweetie, Shiva."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice human couldn't help but moan once feeling him licking her neck. "Ahh Crimsie...d-don't do that. It makes me feel different" she commented while blushing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The fox gives a mischievous grin and his tail wags. "You feel different? How so?" He gives her neck one last kiss before he pulls away.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Unusually hot.." The elemental of ice admitted. She was sensitive to changes in temperature, specially internally. "What are you doing to me?" she asks innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson blinked in surprise and blushed a little. "Well, I was just trying to be affectionate. If you don't like it, I'll stop."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I didn't say I don't like it" Shiva smiles lovingly and nears Crimson. "So if I do something like this, I am being affectionate?" she asks in an adorable way while nearing the fox's neck and planting soft kisses on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrrrr...very affectionate..." Crimson gives a low, pleased growl from the kisses, while his tail wags happily behind him. "You have such soft lips, Shiva...mmrrr."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh really?" Shiva blushes gently but then grins before continuing on kissing his neck playfully, enjoying that moment they were sharing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions