Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I made a loud groan as he put his hand close to my folds, I started to put my hands on his hips before I slowly was going to put his shorts down slowly.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
She was just driving me crazy, and I only felt like this when I was forced to sit with the females during training, and even then it took a total of few hours to get me like this, and it took her only moments. I growled a bit at how slow she was doing so and how much strength it took to hold back my animal instincts. I put my palm on her folds, and slowly opened her, moving circles there.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I made a slight moan as he touched my folds, I had just got his shorts down amazed on how big his cock was.

I touched gently, putting my hands around the top of his slowly cock and moved my hand up and down on his cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(ooc: ok, see you whenever, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good ngiht.)
I growled/groaned as she handled his cock, before he started to caress and massage her folds and teased her clit.
The OCA
(ooc: Ok then, see you whenever hunny :D )
I started to smell his scent, making my hormones and my instincts go crazy. I broke the kiss, getting a little bit of air. I was fidgeting around as my instinct was trying to take control and it felt like I was going to pounce on him. I started to rub my cheek on his chest as I was trying to fight the urge of pouncing on him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop caressing her for a second as I lean forward to give her a passionate kiss, carefully nudging her to lay back a bit as I spread her legs a little. all the while letting out small growls.
The OCA
I rested my body on the bed, I made a growled moan from him touching my legs and the kiss he had just gave me that made my folds get even wetter.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I lean forward, my cock fully erect and resting on the bed close to her folds, "Are you ready?" I ask softly.
The OCA
I started to move about, feeling slightly nervous about what was about to happen. "Yes, but please if I scream take it out for a second. I need to get used to this." I say while I was looking into his eyes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I nod slowly whispering "ok...just...try to relax...." I didn't know what I was doing and was extremely nervous, worried I'd hurt her. I run my hand up her side going up her neck and started to caress her neck. All the while nuzzling her neck, putting a tight hold on my urges to just take her there, an attempt to get her relaxed, if even a little.
The OCA