Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Very well..." Lucy suddenly glowed pink, and her already small dick began to shrink, before vanishing. In it's place, was a wet, virgin pussy. Her hair grew a bit more, and large, G sized tits formed from her chest, which rocked each time Kiva thrust into the woman. "I was nice enough to give your cunt virginity, and to fill your slutty breasts with milk! Go on, suck on your own tits, while I take your virgin pussy for myself," he laughed, as he pulled his cock out of Lucy's butt, and rubbed it against her new pussy. "Ready? One. Two...THREE!" he then slammed his cock into her wet pussy, fucking her.

"I am, and you will see the truth!" Kiva growled, as he kept fingering Z. "I will admit, your will is impressive, but no one is can resist my power! You. Will. Fall," he whispered, before he suddenly kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

-----------------

Suddenly, a stream of piss was shot out, and Mai stepped back, happily urinating all over the maid. "There you go, you horny slut. Bath in my piss!" she smiled. "Drink it, bathe in it, be thankful to your kind Mistress!"

Kiva pulled her fingers out, which were wet with Mindy's juices. She gave it a lick and smile, before holding it before Mindy. "Lick it up, my beautiful slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, oh god master, fuck me," Lucy cried out in pleasure, twisting around her breast to suck on it, moaning from the taste of her own milk.

"Never, grr, I've had worse torture when i was a child!" she growled, her strong will still fighting against his control.

Laura moaned softly, loving the feel of her mistress's warm piss, "Yes mistress, I love it, thank you so much for giving such a worthless slave such an honor."

Mindy moaned as she closed her lips around his finger, suckling on it gentley, loving the taste f her own pussy juices.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"May! Get up and lick your daughter's cunt while I fuck her!" May obeyed, and rose up from the ground and began to lick and kiss Lucy's clit, as Kiva fucked her her tight pussy. "You ready for my seed, whore?"

"Hmmm...Well then maybe I should just tie you up, and let the kingdom use you as a cumdump? Maybe that will take the bite out of you?"

------------------

"You're too hard on yourself, slut. You're the hottest little slut, I've ever seen. I can't thank the Queen enough for showing me the pleasure of another women. If not for her, I would never have found such a beautiful lover," Mai smiled, and crouched down to kiss Laura's lips, wanting to show the maid that she did love her, in a romantic kind of way. The only person who she cared about more was Mindy, her Queen and mother.

"Lay down on the bed, my love. I'll lick your pussy and give you one of the best orgasms of your life," female Kiva cooed, and slapped Mindy's butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned in pleasure from May's tongue at her clit, her pussy dripping over Kiva's cock, "Yes, I'm more than ready for it my king, more than ready to carry your child." she moaned.

"Grrr, I'm a knight in service of the true king! They'd never lay a finger on me, they'd release me and together we'd remove you from the throne you've stolen!" Z growled.

Laura almost cried as she happily returned the kiss, "Oh thank you so much your majesty, I'm so happy to hear you say that." she smiled.

"Ooh, I haven't had one of your orgasms in awhile." Mindy moaned softly as she layed down, "Give it to me Kiva, make me go crazy with pleasure."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a loud moan, Kiva shot a huge amount of seed into Lucy, filling her with his seed so she could bear his child. He allowed his cock to stay within her body, before pulling out and looking at May. "Now you."

With that, he pushed May on her back, and began to fuck her on the ground, the woman screaming as her pussy was fucked by his large cock.

"Tell me, do you think I just randomly chose this land to conquer?! The peasents suffered under Mar's rule! They were in pain! I saved them, and now they worship me for it! I am their hero. You...You're just a knight of their false king, but I can make you so much more...I can make you....a princess."

--------------

"Awww....Poor baby. Go ahead. You may cry all you want," Mai said, as though a mother was speaking to a baby. "I'm here. I'll always be here. You, me, and the Queen will be together until the end of time!" she promised.

May nodded, and began to lick and kiss Mindy's pussy. She had licked her many times, so she knew all the spots that would turn his mighty lover, into a sex-craving slut for her. She began to push in two fingers, as her tongue licked her clit and sucked on it.
"You can call it whatever you like, I'll still just be a slave," Z growled, kicking out at Kiva with one of her strong legs.

"Thank you your highness, but I'm fine. I've never been happier." Laura smiled.

"Oooh, oh babe," Mindy cried out in lust, arching her back as she moaned loudly, "Yes, eat me out, make me go crazy with lust." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Only to the Queen and I. Isn't that better than everyone?" the King grunted as he was kicked. "Perhaps a good fucking will set you in order?" he growled, and attempted to fuck her once more with his large cock.

When Kiva was done fucking May, and filled her with his seed, he ordered the two to make out with each other, which May happily did, grabbing Lucy's cheeks and pulling her into a loud, passionate kiss.

---------------------

"Oh? Well, I think you'll be crying when I'm done with you. Here, put this on," Mai ordered, handing her a blindfold. "Now go stand up, and face the wall...I have a surprise for a whore like you." If Laura did so, the Princess would take out a whip and lash out on the girls back, remembering how she dreamed of being whipped.

((The Fraternity?))
"A slave's still a slave," Z growled, pushing back against Kiva, attempting to kick him off her.

Lucy moaned into the kiss, pressing her new body up against May's as they made out. Moaning from the feeling of her master's cum dripping from her cunt.

"Yes your highness," Laura nodded, standing up and turning toward's the wall, wrapping the blindfold across her head and tying it tightly, "Like this miAHHH!" she cried out in pain as she felt the whip striking her back. Letting out a soft moan of pleasure, "Ohh, thank you mistress." she moaned out as she started crying softly from the stinging pain on her back, loving every bit of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May kissed back, trying to fight for dominance over her fellow slut. As they made out with one another, their large racks were rubbing against one another, increasing their pleasure.

--------------

Suddenly, Alex's pussy was over Mindy's face, and the female knight gave her lover a long lick before saying, "Do you mind returning the favor, my sexy love?"

"Want to thank me? Then be a good little whore and count each time I hit you! I'll stop after a dozen strikes, but if you mess up even once, I'll start all over again!" Mai declared, before returning to whipping her slave, out of love.
"Still trying to be dominant?" Lucy laughed, "You're wasting your time, I'm the biggest slut in this family, not you."

"Ooh giving your slave a choice?" Mindy giggled a bit, "I always thought a true mistress would just sit down on my face and force me to eat out her sweet cunt." she purred softly.

Laura cried out in pain again, "O-one, mistress. Thank you mistress." she moaned, sweating from the pain, her pussy dripping with her arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad