Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I started to feel tingles going through my body as he brought me closer, making my breasts touch his chest. I still wasn't taking my eyes off him even when he started to nuzzle into my neck I made a slight moan from what was going on. As he licked my check, I brought my body more closer, wanting to kiss him badly but I could tell he did to by the way he was looking at me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I pulled her closer to me,pressing her body closer as my mouth got closer to hers. I stared into her eyes, as if asking for permission to kiss her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I looked at him in the eyes and gave him a quick wink, feeling slightly warm from him close to me as he brought me even closer.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started with a gentle kiss, one of my hands making its way to the middle of her back as the other hand started to rub gentle and small circles on her lower back.
The OCA
I made a slight moan as he kissed me. I slowly put my arms around his neck and felt that his fur was soft. My tail started to waggle around and I started to feel a slight tingle in my body as he started to rub my back.
But I felt slightly odd as I was the only one who was naked!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I break the kiss for a moment to take a breath. "Maybe we can postpone the sight seeing? And maybe, take the day off? prefferably clothing optional?" I ask.
The OCA
I hugged him as he asked me a question. "Ok then." I say as I give him a lick on the cheek and smile at him. "So what do 'you' want to do?" I asked while still feeling slightly odd as I was still naked.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I think it over instincts and common sense. "Lose the cloths and take it to the room?"
The OCA
“Sounds like a good idea.” Smiling at Rick and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before heading into the bedroom.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I watch her go for a moment before unbuttoning my pants and shirt, throwing them in a corner, my boxers slightly tented as my cock was semi-erect. I look into the steamed mirror before walking into the room.
The OCA