Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter moved quickly enough, and he sighed. "Rest, Ren," he said, still holding her hand.

"I think it is best that I left," Alex said, as he picked up Angy, and if he did not encounter anything, left straight to his room.

"She will heal, Grace. I promise you," Hunter swore, looking at his love.

((Alex: Oh, and I'm the sicker one? At least I didn't torture someone into not eating.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace could only nod a little as she looked at the once mighty Ren cower and whimper into Hunter's hand, the last hand she should have been cowering into. "I-I cant see..." Ren said softly after a few moments, calming down to a degree. "Please dont leave...I...I wont know if your gone or not...I wont know whats going to happen to me..." Ren shivered and curled up a little more.

----------

Angy groaned softly in Alex's arms, her broken wings making it hard to carry her without hurting her. Mike had beat her with something blunt until her wings had broken, perhaps to keep her from flapping them or using them to cover herself. Beneath the fallowing down feathers of her wings was her soft naked body. Mike had not gotten around to damaging it quite as much as Ren's, but the red crisscrosses on her otherwise flawless pale skin were more than signs of bondage and whippings.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm right here, Ren...." Hunter whispered, holding her hand. "I won't leave you...I'm not alone either. Grace is here two. She'll help me protect you..." he said, before looking at Grace, a hint of guilt in his eyes. "We'll find a way to heal your eyes two. I promise."

-----------

Alex did his best to transport her without hurting her, but he doubted he could make the trip completely painless. Silvia, I'm coming back with Angy...She's hurt bad. Please open the door for me, he mentally said, nearing his room.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren only trembled, her blind eyes looking around aimlessly for Hunter, or just for some light. She had been in Mike's care FAR to long, and when the man can command her to do whatever he wanted with a thought thanks to the collar, it was not so hard to break her. "This is horrible." Grace whispered. "How could...why would he do this?!"

-----------

The door was open the moment Alex came to it, and Angy was starting to come to. She was not blind, but she was broken, having even less will than Ren. She did not speak, only looked up at Alex and trembled, and he could only guess as to what was going through the clearly terrified angel's mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Sometimes people hurt others to make themselves feel more powerful...To prove a point....For laughs...." Hunter sighed and held Ren's hand. "Don't worry though, Grace. We will save her," he said, and gave his love a weak smile. "Maybe Mickal can help us find her world, and we can heal her mind and send her back?" he thought.

---------------

Alex made another bed appear, and he placed Angy on it, gently, trying not to hurt her. "We saved Angy and Ren," he told his girls. He smiled a bit, and added, "And that bitch Mike is dead." He then frowned again, and looked at Angy. "...Silvia...Can you help for a second? She seems more broken that Flare," he sighed, feeling guilt fill his guts.
"Maybe..." Grace said as she stared down at the blind Digimon. Hunter would have to be with her all the time in order to keep her calm, and holding her would likely help as well. She still wore Mickal's control collar, though it was not active at the moment, and he could notice that it had been tightened around her neck. "Maybe she...maybe a bath would help?" Grace said to Hunter, noting how matted her fur was.

---------

Flare was curled up and asleep, though Angy was just starting to open her eyes. Silvia rushed over, ready to do whatever her master demanded. "Wh-Where..." Asked the angel softly as she opened her eyes. "M-M-My wings hurt...I-I want t-to go home..." She whined pathetically, tears in her eyes as she looked around, passing right over Alex and Silvia as though she did not even see them. She was not blind, but she had also been damaged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter nodded, and the room changed accordingly. Changing, and shifting, until a bathtub appeared for Ren. "Ren, I'm going to give you a bath, okay?" he said, as he used his other hands to fill the tub with warm water. "Ready?" he asked, and if he could, he would lift her up and gently place her into the large bathtub, filled with water.
Ren trembled hard and hugged his arm more tightly. "Is...Is it really cold? W-Will it burn me?" She asked as he picked her up. Regardless of his answer, she would flinch when she felt the water touch her tail but slowly relax as he submerged her, though her feet frantically sought the end of the tub so that she could not be pushed underwater and drowned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did not answer her, and just sighed, gently placing his hand on her shoulder, hoping she would not move in fear. "Angy...Please, just let us heal you..." he whispered, blaming himself once more for this horrible tragedy. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" he asked. Perhaps after this, he would scour the tavern for medical supplies.

-------------

"No, of course course not," Hunter said to both. He placed her in the bath, and did his best to clean her dirtied and mattered fur. As he did, he began to talk to Grace, but did not look at her. "So this is what guilt feels like. I've done horrible things, to innocent people many times before....I've never stared into the eyes of the punished innocent though....It is....upsetting."
Grace only nodded silently as Ren trembled in the tub, her hand weakly gripping the edges, afraid that, at any moment she would be plunged and held under. "I cant believe anyone could do this..." She said softly, still watching Ren. "I-Its OK...I think...I think I deserved it..." Ren answered softly. She stared blindly forward, her body aching and battered, yet feeling better than it had in what felt like forever.

------------

Angy shook her head. "N-No...none...none for me thanks..." She said softly, still looking around. Silvia stared at her with a puzzled expression. "Her mind...its...its like someone scrambled it." She said softly. Angy winced and then said. "M-M-My wings hurt...I-I want t-to go home..." in the exact same voice as before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)