Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Hmmm...How about you have Mai and I take Laura? Or we can just let them have their fun, and we can fuck each other's brains out," Alex giggled, spanking Mindy's ass.

-------------

"Again? You were a slave once?" Kiva asked, actually surprised. "I hadn't known that. Who was your old master?" he asked her, petting her cheek, and fucking her more gentler.

"Fuck me, son! Fuck my tight pussy!" May ordered. "Maybe if you're lucky, we'll make a sexy, slutty girl. Or a slutty, girly boy," she giggled, before moaning.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ohhh I can't decide," Mindy moaned softly, rubbing against Kiva, "Why don't you decide, I'm sure none of your sluts would argue." she purred.

Z blushed heavily, trying to avoid Kiva's look, "It, is none of your business." she said, fighting back her tears, "I will never go back, you can't force me." she growled.

"Oh that won't do, only master should be allowed to breed his sluts." Lucy purred, pulling out of May's pussy and burying his cock into her ass, "Your ass will serve just fine as my cum dumpster."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Very well." Kiva suddenly placed her hands on Mindy's shoulders and kissed her lover. She broke it for a second, and looked at Mai and Laura. "You two, start fucking each other!" she ordered, before returning to the kiss with her love.

Mai looked at Laura, and wondered. Did the King's order overrule her mother? She looked at her maid, and said, "Shall we?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Of course!" Laura didn't bother to hide her excitement, if she even could, "I would love to be fucked by you your highness."

"Oooh, so I get to play with mistress all by myself?" Mindy purred softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't make me pry it out of you. Telling me would be so much easier for the both of us," Kiva whispered. "...How about this? You won't be my slave. You'll be my daughter. You'll call me daddy, and become a princess to the kingdom. I know the old Princess Mai never treated you well. You can do the job of a Princess far better than any other. What do you say, daughter?" he smiled, petting her cheek.

---------------

"Good girl. Lay on your back now," she ordered, and once Laura did, she would move so her pussy was before the maid's mouth. "Now lick."

"You bet. Aren't you lucky?" Kiva smiled, before kissing her passionately.
Z hesitated slightly, it was a good deal, at least better than what she had been offered earlier, but it still wasn't a thought she liked. "I, please, I don't want to, I don't want to talk about it." she whimpered softly.

"Mmm," Laura moaned softly, not hesitating as she lifted up her head, licking over Mai's pussy lips, "Oh mistress, you taste amazing, I, I still can't believe this is happening," she smiled, happy to be pleasing the girl she'd dreamt of for ages.

"The luckiest," Mindy smiled, returning the kiss, pressing both their chests together, "Aww, you made your chest bigger than mine." she said with a playful pouting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Z was suddenly released from her bounds, and Kiva gently held her. "Come on. What do you say, daughter? Your mother and I can drown you pleasure, show you real love, and keep you happy," he said, and kissed her lips as he fucked her a bit. "It's either that or slavery..."

-------------

"You have permission to play with yourself while you lick me, slut," Mai moaned, growing wetter as she pleasured her. "I can't believe you've had a crush on me for so long...Mmm...Where have you and my Mistress been my whole life? You're both so amazing!" she moaned.

"Would you like me to fix that, maybe? I could make you grow a cup or two," female Kiva smiled, followed by slapping Mindy's ass.
Z whimpered slightly, "F-fine, I, won't be a slave though?" she asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't planning on tricking her in some way.

"Oh, thank you, you are so kind mistress," Laura moaned into Mai's cunt as she began fingering herself, her cunt dripping with her arousal thanks to Mai's pussy, "I was always here, just waiting and dreaming of this day, I always thought of you, every day when you were out I'd go to your room and pleasure myself, always imagining you there watching me." she moaned.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Mindy purred, kissing Kiva, "Later, I haven't had a good mistress dominating me in ages." she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A slave? No. You'll be my cute little daughter. No one is going to fuck you but me, and your sweet mother...." And anyone else we deem worthy he added. "So...agreed, my little girl?"

----------------

"Nope," Kiva smiled, before leading Mindy on to the bed. "So you want me to dominate you? As you wish." She suddenly pushed the girl onto the bed, and practically sat on her face. "Put that mouth to good use, whore," she ordered. "Lick me."

"Mmmm...That sounds so hot...When you're done eating me out, I want to see you play with yourself!" Mai moaned. "Ahh....Damn you are good with your mouth...."
"A-alright," Z said, seeing it as her best chance for escape, and to avoid life as a slave again, "I, agree."

Mindy moaned in lust as she breathed in Kiva's sweet scent before she buried her muzzle into her cunt, moaning loudly as her tongue lapped over Kiva's insides.

"Oh yes," Laura squeeled in delight as she lapped at Mai's cunt, "I would, love nothing more, than to have, my mistress watch, as I pleasure myself, like a desperate slut." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad