Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Awww...Now don't you look cute?" the clone smiled, he then held his hand up to the beautiful Hyuuga girl, and told her to take it. "Come on. Why don't we go show Master your upgrade?"

----------------

Peach nodded, and blushed as Rukia and Hinata began to kiss and touch her. She responded back, kissing the two girls back and allowing her hands to play with them, though she was the bottom one, while the other two dominated her.

Ino and Sakura were currently in a 69 position, with Ino on to of the girl. They licked and kissed each other's cunt, having already experienced many orgasms before. Sakura moaned loudly, as she again orgasmed, with Ino moving so they were face to face, their clits rubbing together. "Best six out of eleven, forehead?" she teased, and Sakura nodded in return. The two had yet to realize there Master was watching, as they went back to their game of sex.

----------------

Alex wiped his cock against her, and cleaned himself of their sex juices. "You'll be feeling pleasure like this for the rest of your life," he said to his newest slave, and moved the blanket on top of her, letting her sleep. He then dressed himself, and exited the room. "Go tell Sauske I would like to talk to him about our next move on Konaha," he told a nearby ninja.

After talking to the ninja, and if Hinata left with the clone, he would turn to see Hinata in her new, cow girl form. To say the least, he was amazed. His cock became hard once more, as he saw the big breasts, cow outfit, and adorable nature of Hinata. "Hinata...." he whispered, walking up to her, and wrapping his arms around her, her breasts rubbing against his chest. "You look...beautiful..." he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike laughed as he watched and began to wonder if his little family was still too small. Sure he was training Daisy, but Mike was a man of many tastes. He began to ponder this as he watched is two sluts begin to eat each other out again. "Wow, who would have thought you two would turn out to be such huge sluts." He said as he walked up to them. He stroked Sakura's head and asked "Hows my dumb little bitch doing?" Knowing that her mind was far gone due to the slugs, as was her chakara.

------------

Hinata followed the clone all the way to her master and blushed hard when he saw her, her little cow ears sloping down. Then he embraced her and complemented her and Hinata moaned softly as their bodies rubbed together, feeling warm and safe in her master's arms, and even accepted.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hinata would feel her Master's hands touch and stroke her body, landing on her butt, which he squeezed. "Hinata...Can you answer a question for me?" he asked. If she could say anything other than moo, he would tell her the same thing he had told her before Sauske first attacked. "Hinata... There will come a time where you will have to choose...your home, your family, your village, and Naruto, or me, your Master. I will not be angered by whatever you say now...But if you had to choose between Konaha, Naruto, and the Hyuuga Family, or spending the rest of your life with me as my cow, which would you pick?"

---------------

Sakura smiled and practically purred with joy as she felt her Master's hand on her head. "As long as I have Ino and Master, life is perfect," she said.

As for one Mike could attack next...There was always the One Piece universe, where he could go after Nami, Nico Robin, or Vivi. Or the Naruto Universe or the Bleach Universe again. He could even try to go into the Zero no Tsukaima....

((If you go to the Zero no Tsukaima, go easy on me))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata looked shocked as she considered the question, releasing soft sighs as Alex stroked and held her body. At last she would lean into him and rest her head on his chest with a soft "Moo.' That was reminiscent of a "You." It was clear who Hinata was choosing, Alex had ultimately conquered the Hyuuga girl forever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was incredibly happy at this, realizing that the once mighty Hyuuga, was now his slave and lover. He suddenly kissed her lips, his tongue entering her mouth and exploring it passionately, while his hands went in two separate directions. One went to her large rack, and squeezed one of her breasts, while the other grabbed her ass. As he did this, Hinata would feel his hardening cock rub her pussy. "I love you, my little cow," Alex whispered into her ear after the passionate kiss, still groping and feeling her delicious body. If Sauske did not appear soon, he would lead her into a room, where they would resume kissing.
Hinata moaned softly as she was kissed, and moaned loudly as her breasts and ass were played with. She blushed cutely at Alex as he spoke to her and offered a little "moo" in response as he led her to his room to continue making out. The cute Hyuuga would follow him anywhere, her huge breasts almost aching with milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As soon as they were alone, in the room, the door was locked and Alex undressed himself once more. "Hinata...I want you to strip...Nice and slowly, like a common whore would. After that, get on your knees before me and take your Master's cock in your mouth. Let me give you some of my milk," he smiled.
(How much do you know about the Zero no Tsukaima universe?)

----------

Hinata moaned softly as she began to undress, releasing her huge new tits from their restraining garments, each swaying with their own huge mass. She blushed as she did, both of her nipples aching with the need to be milked. Still, she obeyed him and slowly stripped off the rest of her clothing, her little cow tail wagging slowly, nervously as she kneeled before him to take his cock into her mouth, kissing it and licking it along the edges before taking it all in, sucking on it gently as she ran her tongue around it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I understand the gist of main characters profiles, and if not, I usually skim wikipedia or something. I get the four common magic elements and the act of finding their familiars, their eternal partners...If not, I just read wikipedia or look at youtube videos))

-------------

Alex moaned as he felt Hinata suck on his cock, and it only throbbed and grew a bit within her mouth. "You understand your life now, don't you Hinata? From now, until the day you die, you are going to be my slut and slave. You will lick my cum from the ground, you will dance and tease men when I command it, and you will fight for me, if I ask you two," he moaned, as a small tentacle slithered behind Hinata and rubbed against her pussy, as another rubbed against her asshole.

-------------

As a reward for bringing Hinata to him like this, the clone would hear the original's voice in his head. As a reward for your work, I want you to go back into Rangiku's room. Clean her, dress her, and when she awakens, you may play with her, the voice said. The clone smiled, and ran into the room, and picked the blond bombshell up. He then brought her into a new room, which had a large pool of water, with soap and shampoo on the side. He the began to clean the sleeping beauty, sometimes adding a kiss, grope of her breasts, and other such acts to her sleeping form. "She's....beautiful," he said as he cleaned her.
(Do you know anything about the characters?)

----------

Hinata whimpered softly and nodded. She would do all this for her master...but she hoped he would be merciful with his little cow. She moaned softly and wiggled her hips as she felt the two tentacles at her rear, making her face hot with a blush as she continued to suck off Alex.

----------

Rangiku moaned softly as she was cleaned not awakening even as her body was teased. Soon she would be cleaned, soft and fresh, sleeping soundly in the clone's arms, open to whatever he wanted to do with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)