Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Is that so?" Kiva moaned, before blasting a loud of his cum into Z, though he didn't slow down. He just kept fucking her like the master he was. Touching her, stroking her, licking her. He used every trick of sex he knew to get his way with the mighty knight, and break her like he did so many.

"Don't call me that me by that masculine word! I am a woman! A dirty, little female slut!" she moaned in her new female voice. "Fuck me! Fuck me, hard and fast! I love cock, even from a worthless little crossdresser like you! Give me lots and lots of your cum!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh, get, out of me," Z growled, she was thankful she wasn't going through her heat, the last thing she'd want was being forced to carry his child. She let out a few soft moans, but the combination of her own pride as well as her knight training helped her in resisting the pleasure, "I, won't, submit to you." she growled, spitting into his face.

"Worthless?" Lucy growled, slapping May's ass, "Master's letting me fuck you, it's clear who his favorite is." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After leaving Katt tied up in the house of the housemaids that once serve her, Kiva sent a message.

When you have some free time, have you, and your pet, and any other women you want, to my room. I want to have some fun, with just us girls.

Mindy most likely knew about Kiva's magical power, and that meant he was going to turn himself into a woman for some fun. Of course, going to it, was Mindy's choice.

------------

"Whatever you want to think, hun," May replied, moaning as her own son fucked her. "Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Kiva smiled and kissed her lips again, and continued fucking her. "I will break you, Z. I have broken dozens before you. The Prince, the King, even the Queen bows down to me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mmm, right away Kiva. Mindy moaned softly. She undid May's restraints, "Come on sweety, we've got business to take care of." she smiled as she watched the horse cum dripping down her legs, showing everyone that she had been fucked hard recently. She grabbed Laura as they walked, ordering her to come with them as well as they headed back to the royal bedroom of the castle.

"Why else would he turn you into a girl, now I'm the only male he plays with," Lucy moaned as he fucked May, "He can have any woman, he has hundreds in the servants and my slutty mother. But he only has one male slave now." he laughed.

Z growled as she pulled away from his Kiss, "I have trained to endure any torture, I won't break for anyone, especially our kingdom's conguerer. I will rescue the royal family from whatever spell you've put them under, and I will see you hung for your crimes!" she roared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May did not like the logic in her son's voice, and moaned loudly from the pleasure. "Just shut up and fuck me, slut. Maybe afterwards, Master will make you into a girl two, and we can finally have his children!" she moaned.

"Spell? Spell? I have not used any spell on them!" he laughed. He then looked behind him, and looked at his male slave, Lucy. "Prince Leo...Have I used any spell on you to make you love me? Or do you truly just to be my crossdressing slut?"

--------------

When Mindy and her sluts reached the bedroom, they found a beautiful woman on the king's bed, wearing a sling heart bikini.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=413775

"Guess who?" she smiled, winking at Mindy.
"As if master would give a worthless slut like you the honor of having his child," Leo moaned as he continued fucking May. Purring as he looked back at Kiva, "Not at all my master, I love being your cock-slut, being fucked by you is so amazing." he moaned.

"N-no, you, you forced them to say that!" she growled, even though she knew it was impossible to force someone to say things, even with magic, you could force them to do things, force them not to talk, but you could never control someone's mind with magic.

Mindy smiled as she entered the room, Mai walking next to her and Laura on her other side, both stripped naked with leashes and collars, "Oh, mistress Kiva, I haven't seen you in ages." she purred.

"Who is this my queen?" Laura asked.

"Why, this is your king. He is just full of surprises." She moaned softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now, Z....Do you really believe that? Why make yourself go through all this pain? Just say who is your Master, and I will do what Lucy never did....Love you, like the beautiful woman you are," he whispered, kissing her neck, his hands massaging her body.

------------

"Isn't that the truth," Kiva giggled, motioning the girls closer. "Since Mindy wouldn't let any men play with the ex-Princess, I decided to fix that." She then got off the bed, and rubbed her large tits against Mindy's and pecked her lips. "So...what should we do first?"
Z growled softly, though it sounded more like a whimper. She loved having her neck teased, the entire area filled with pleasurable points, especially useful during wolf mating when the male would bite down on it, "St-stop, I, can't," she begged, trying to resist the pleasure.

Mindy purred softly, grinding her chest against Kiva's, "I did have my 'toy collection' moved up already." she winked, "I just know how much Princess and Laurl ove being played with." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds great. I left the old Queen in a whorehouse to be fucked. Do you want me to fetch her and bring her here to join in?" Kiva smiled, kissing Mindy's neck.

------------

"Can't what? Resist?" Kiva teased, licking her neck as he began to fuck her without mercy. "I'm not going to stop, you know. The entire royal family has been reduced to sluts. Embrace your new life, and I'll treat you like a lover and daughter..."
"Nah leave her, I'm sure she's loving being fucked like a cheap whore." Mindy laughed, "So how do you propose we play with these two? I know they'll be up for anything the little sluts." she smiled.

Laura was kneeling on the ground, waiting for her orders like a good slave.

"N-no, I won't, I won't, be a slave. Never again." Z whimpered, her pussy dripping over Kiva's cock as the merciless fucking aroused her more and more, her orgasm inching forward against her will.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad