Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"It feels....SO GOOD!" Mai screamed, embracing pain, pleasure, and the kiss of her queen. "Ahhhh! I can feel his cum! PLEASE MISTRESS! MAY I CUM!? PLEASE!" she pleaded, biting her lips to prevent her from cumming.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh, yes, cum for him you little slut," Mindy moaned, fingering herself harder and faster, "Cum for his horse cock." she purred, kissing Mai's mouth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Tips? From you? Please. Everyone know men go wild for my tight ass," May said, between licks to Lucy's cock.

"Bite you? No. Fuck you? You bet," Kiva chuckled as he continued to fuck Z's pussy, slapping her ass. "Is this what you dreamed of? The Prince fucking you like a slut? Or is it even better?"

--------------

"AHHHH! MISTRESS! MY QUEEN!" She screamed, before kissing her mother and feeling one of the greatest orgasms in her life take place.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Tight? Ha, that old useless hole?" Lucy laughed, purring as his father licked over his balls, "It can't possibly compare to mine, even my cock's bigger than that pathetic thing you have, I'm just better than you in every way sister."

Z growled from the slap, finding it degrading. She looked away from Kiva as she blushed slightly, she did dream of having the prince fuck her, not necesarrily tied up though, this wasn't even close to that dream. She whimpered slightly as she bit almost clean through her lip, trying to drow out the pleasure.

"Ahhhh yes, cum slut, cum for your queen." Mindy moaned, standing up and burying Mai's face into her dripping sex, crying out in pleasure as she came over her face, covering it in her juices.

Shadowstorm grunted as he pulled out, a flood of cum pouring from Mai's gaping vagina as he did, his cock hanging limply below him as Laura led him away so her mistress and queen could enjoy their time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai licked up as much cum as she could, and when her face was covered in it, she smiled at her Queen. "No matter who the father really is, I'll raise my child to see you as their true mother, or father, whatever you want," she said.

----------------

Kiva suddenly kissed the knight, trying to force his tongue into her mouth, as he fucked her harder and faster. IF she tried to bite it, the tongue would only seem to grow longer and slightly bigger the harder she bit it. If it got too big, he wold pull his tongue out, and it would return to normal size so he could kiss her again.

Lucy, May, if you two want, I could temporarily turn you two into full girls. I don't just mean removing those tiny dicks, but I also mean adding a beautiful pair of breasts. You could look more attractive than the old Queen. What do you say? Kiva's voice asked.
"Child? Who said you'd be having a child silly girl," Mindy smiled, "You think a horse could impregnate you, no, you aren't nearly close enough a species for that." she laughed a bit, "You want a child that badly daughter? Hmm, maybe if you beg me, I'll talk your king into fixing something up so that I can give you a child."

Z twistesd her head to try and avoid the kiss, growling as he forced his tongue into her mouth. She immediately bit down on it as hard as she could, gasping as she felt the tongue swelling larger, she figured it was so that if she continued to bite it would eventually cut off her air supply so she stopped, whimpering softly as Kiva continued fucking her.

Oh master, is there anything you can't do? Lucy purred, smiling down at May, Turn my slutty father into a girl, if it would please you master I would love to fuck him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suddenly May began to glow pink, and a pair of large, double D tits appeared on her chest, and her body grew a bit in size. She gasped, before smiling. "Who's the girl now, little BOY?" she said in her new voice.
"Correction," Lucy smiled as he grabbed his father around the throat, forcing him to the ground on his knees and shoulders, "Who's the BITCH little girl?" he laughed as he began to grind his cock over his sister's new pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva pulled out of her mouth and kissed her neck, then ears. "It does hurt me to treat you like this, Z. All you have to do is submit, and I can give you eternal pleasure. I can also give you revenge on Lucy and May, if you want," he added, moaning. "Mmm...I think I'm going to cum soon..."

May gasped, but smiled and rubbed her pussy against the dick. "I am, Master. I'm just a little bitchy, slutty, girl! Fuck me hard and fast!" she begged, taking pride in her new body.
Z growled a bit, "No, I am still a loyal knight, I would never submit to the country's conguerer."

Lucy purred as he grinded against May's cunt, sliding the head of his cock into May's pussy, "Mmm, how's it feel, to be fucked by your own son 'father'?" he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad