Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex moaned as he pulled his cock out of Ren and shot the remainder of his seed onto Ren's chest and Silvia's. He panted, trying to recapture his breath, before smiling. "As good as you two look with my cum on your bodies, clean each other off, and do the same to my cock. Don't be afraid to kiss a bit two," he said, though he wouldn't be surprised if one, or both of them were so tired they couldn't follow orders.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
For a moment it seemed that both were too far gone to follow orders. But Silvia did not disappoint her master and moaned softly as she got on her hands and knees over Ren and began to lick the digimon clean. After a few tempting licks to her furry breasts, Ren joined in as well, helping to lick Silvia clean. Both Beauties cleaned each others bodies with their tongues, licking up every last drop before turning their mouths on Alex's dick, licking, sucking and kissing his member at the same time, cleaning it completely.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the two had done as ordered, giving Alex quite the show as they kissed and licked each other's chest and his shaft, he looked at Ren and told her the same thing he told Flare, to confirm his status as Master, at least with Ren temporarily overcome by his fucking of her. "I want to hear you say it. Hear you accepting me as your Master. Say, I am your Master, and you are my slutty love slave, Ren," he whispered to the vixen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren moaned gently, collapsing on the bed, tired and pleasured. "You are the master..." She moaned softly. "But I am Ren." She added as she drifted off into sleep. Resistant to the end. Ren acknowledged him as what he was, but not what he told her she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed deeply, but he couldn't help but have a small smile appear on his face. He looked at Silvia, and wondered what they should do now...Why not have some fun with Angy to? After that, he and Silvia could finish this great day with a long session of love making. Once Silvia was ready and clean, he would take her hand in his and lead her to Angy's room, wondering if she was even awake.
As much as Silvia wanted to continue making her master happy, her new heart did not suddenly make her invincible and she was still just a psychic pokemon. Having just finished out sexing Ren and Flare, Silvia was hardly moaning any more, so taken by their love sessions that she could do little more than sigh softly when touched. She was tired, and if allowed to, wanted to find some comfort and rest with her master.

(I was thinking that we could go a little into Tali's addiction to bondage)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sure, do you want Alex to let Silvia rest somewhere, and he go after her alone, or do you have something else in mind? Or you want me to pick?))
(Do whatever you like. You can either cuddle with Silvia and leave it to tomorrow, or go find her now while Ren is asleep)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia, get some rest. I want to go check up on Tali anyways," Alex said, and kissed Silvia's cheek. "I love you, Mrs. Hunter," he said, holding her in his arms, before telling her to go rest, while he searched forTali.
Silvia sighed happily and cuddled up with Ren, falling asleep against her warm fur. Tali was playing with some yarn in her room, playfully tossing the ball of fiber around her room, kicking harmlessly against the wall, and chasing around its strings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)