Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Ass, what's wrong Ren?" Alex asked, his voice teasing her as he walked up to Ren and Silvia. He took his wife in his arms, pressing her chest into his. "Do you want Master to love you?" he asked, and just to make Ren jealous, one hand moving down to play with Silvia's clit as his other hand began to play with Silvia's right tits, squeezing and rubbing it as Alex kissed her lips passionatly.
Ren only moaned and blushed hard in response as Silvia gave herself to him completely, kissing back timidly and moaned softly as he played with her body. Ren wiggled an some tears formed in her eyes as her body begged for release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and gave Silvia's ass a slap and ordered her to sit on Ren's face. "Kiss my wife's pussy, lick it, put your tongue in there. Eat her out," he ordered and rubbed his erect cock against her wet pussy. "Go ahead, Ren, lick my Silvia's pussy. Do it and I'll fuck you."
Ren resisted at first, trying vainly to shake her head away when Silvia came to sit down. But the scent of Silvia's wet pussy and the feeling of Alex's waiting cock so close to her pussy made her snap and she began to lick and kiss Silvia's pussy like crazy. The sudden attention made Silvia blush and moan, covering her face as she was stimulated so quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and thrust his entire cock into Ren in one hit, moaning as he felt the wet, tight pussy squeeze his dick. "Don't cover your face, Silvia!" he moaned as he puleld back and thrust into Ren, fucking her hard and fast. "How is she, Silvia? Is she a skilled little slut?" he moaned, pre cum shooting into Ren's pussy.
Silvia moved her hands away from her face and nodded "She is at least a very eager slut, master." She moaned as Ren continued. Ren almost screamed when she was penetrated and doubled her licking and sucking. She wiggled her hips as much as she could, which was not much, and moaned loudly into Silvia cunt. She hated what was happening, but her lust could not be denied.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and suddenly grabbed Silvia's shoulders and kissed her lips, his tongue probing into her mouth as one hand kept on her shoulder, and the other, tentacle hand, grew move tentacles from it and began to play with Silvia's tits. While he did this, he still fucked Ren's pussy, letting her feel the pleasure that was his cock and his wife's wonderful pussy.
Silvia blushed hard and melted in her master's arms, closing her eyes and moaning softly as Ren ate her out. Soon she could not help but moan loudly as her tits were played with as well, her hard nipples pulsing with pleasure. Ren moaned beneath them, still eating Silvia out,and being fucked but Alex at the same time.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex continued to fuck Ren, and kiss his loving wife. Enjoying yourself, Mrs. Hunter?" he teased, moving down to kiss her neck, licking it as his tentacles grabbed and squeezed her large rack. I love you, Silvia...Until death, do we part he moaned, before pulling from the kiss. "Get ready, Ren...I feel I am about to cum..." he moaned, debating whether to do it inside or out of her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren could only moan in response, as did Silvia as her cunt was lapped up by the horny vixen above her. Then Suddenly, Ren and Silvia cried out and arched their backs, both of them reaching orgasm at the same instant. Silvia, having her nipples massaged and squeezed by Alex's tentacles, her cunt eaten out by Ren, and her luscious lips being kissed by her loving master, came harder than ever before, and Ren did as well, feeling Alex's throbbing member within her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)