Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex smiled at his love, and kissed her forehead, promising to himself that when this entire ordeal was over, he would take Silvia as his bride. He then looked at Flare, and kindly asked, "Do you require anything? Food? Drinks? A bath?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare shook his head in Silvia's breasts and remained where she was. She didnt want to go anywhere or do anything other than cuddle up to Silvia who helped to sooth her mind. Serenity still snuggled into his finger, losing herself in the warmth in his hand, never having been allowed to show all her pent up affection. Serenity wanted to love something, it was why she was so broken, it was why the loss of her children had been so damaging.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled gently stroked Serenity, and kissed the top of her head. This would have been the moment where he would begin fucking his two green haired lovers, but with Flare in her current state, he doubt he could do that without great problems. "I love you, Serenity," he said to the little fairy as she cuddled with his hand.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity smiled timidly and continued to cuddle. "Thank you master.." She said softly, feeling such deep warmth in her heart. The fairy would be content to linger there, hugging her loving master, or would enlarge and become human sized for him if he wished it. The room began to stretch slowly and a sound proof curtain separated Silvia and Flare from Alex and Serenity, leaving the two alone as the room shaped itself to suit his desire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as the room changed to fit his wants, and he looked down at Serenity. Call if you need anything, Silvia. "Serenity, can you grow yourself in size?" If she did so, a metal pole would appear, and the human would remind Serenity of how Silvia had danced around the pole for him. "I want you to do the same, and rub your pussy against the pole two. Masturbate for me," he smiled, sitting in a chair to watch the pole.
Serenity would gladly grow in size, becoming a larger version of herself, but lacking the wings. She would then look at the pole and blush. She was not the best dancer, she knew that, but the least she could do was try, and that was what she did without question. She walked up to the pole, strutting a bit and blushing the whole time to show off her legs. She grabbed the pole and began to twirl around it, her natural fairy nature making her a surprisingly good dancer. She then began to lick the pole seductively, grinding her bare pussy against it at the same time, making slow loops around it as she did, bringing her leg up to hold herself against it as she took a breast in each hand and began to tease her nipples, moaning softly. She then took the pole with one hand, leaning all the way back and not putting her leg down, while her other hand began to slide slowly down from her breasts, over her stomach and to her pussy, where she inserted a finger and began to play with herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex licked his lips as he watched the sexy and cute fairy dance and pleasure herself. "Keep dancing for a bit, then come here Serenity," he ordered, and unzipped his pants, allowing his hard cock to pop out. "Rub your pussy against my cock. Then get ready for me to fuck you silly," he smiled, licking his lips.
Serenity did so with a heavy blush, spinning around the pole and grinding her pussy against it until it was coated in her juices. Then she walked over and straddled his hips, rubbing her pussy against cock softly, not allow him to enter unless her ordered it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a few minutes of teasing, Alex placed both hands on her waist. "Don't worry. I remember. I;ll be careful and gentle with you," he said, and pushed his cock into her, slowly. He made sure not to thrust the whole thing in her, and was sure to be gentle with his little fairy girl. His Serenity.
Serenity moaned softly as Alex pulled her down onto his cock, her warm walls squeezing down tightly on his shaft. She leaned back as she was brought down, her perky BB cup breasts sticking out towards him, small but cute. She could make them bigger if asked, but for now she was just a large scale model of herself. She squeezed his shoulders tightly as finally most of his dick was inside her, and she looked at him with her innocent fairy eyes, her naked butt sitting on his lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)