Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"You bastard," Daisy whispered, not realizing Mike could probably hear her. If she was able to grit her teeth any more, they would have been reduced to dust by now. "I...I've always wanted Peach to be mine...I...I was jealous of all the kisses Peach would give to Mario....I...I love how pure she was....how pure she is. I love her long, beautiful blond hair, how it reflects the light of the sun, how her blue eyes are like jewels, and how soft her skin is, and yet how strong she is, both internally and externally...I love her sweet lips, I love how she always walks with grace and lightness....I love everything about her...I...I..." She slammed her eyes shut, before she suddenly shouted out, "I LOVE HER!"

"Daisy..." Peach whispered, moaning a bit as Mike teased her. "Master...? Please....can't this torture end...?" the ex-Princess asked, too quiet for Daisy to hear. She was looking at the ground, hating herself for asking, but awaiting his answer.

----------------

The clone looked at her, and told the original this. Tenten wasn't much better, cum on her and in her, and very tired, just like Temari. The Original was planning something special. Whoever he grabbed next from this universe, would be witnessing Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and maybe Tenten and Temari, giving a strip show, and allowing his clones, and maybe even the other ninjas, to have their way with them. It would be beautiful.

This knowledge in mind, the clone placed a small sleeping jutsu on the two in their rooms, wanting them to rest so they could join the show later. He then began walking back to the previous room, where Ino and Sakura were last seen kissing, and Hinata and Orihime were sleeping.

------------------

Alex licked his lips as Rangiku pouted at him, but he held himself back. "You know, what it takes to get me to fuck you. I want to hear you say it, Rangiku. Stop fingering yourself!" he growled, seeing her hand. Once she did, he leaned down so they were face to face, his lips just brushing against her own. "You know what you have to do, Rangiku. Tell me, with the sluttiest voice you can, tell me I am your Master. Then, I will fuck you to your heart's content." And maybe she can help with Orihime... he mentally added. "Let's hear it, Miss Matusmoto. In your sluttiest voice, tell me who is your Master."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Silence." Mike order to Peach. He spread her legs even further and reached a hand down to finger her pussy a little. "But what would you do to her if you were sitting where I was now?" He asked Daisy. "Would you suck her breasts? Would you make her cry out in pleasure? Scream your name? Would you make her beg for orgasm?" He asked, kiss Peach's neck, still playing with her breast with his other hand.

-------------

(I thought that Sakura and Ino were just kissing in their dreams)

-------------

Rangiku moaned with need as her lips brushed Alex's and, in her most husky voice began to say, "M-Master...please...you are my master, please dont leave me like this." She moaned again and pressed herself against him. "Please...Im so close..." she begged.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(01-08-2010 11:55 AM)Maero Wrote: Sakura and Ino moaned softly as their bodies rubbed against each other, straining against their clothes, which were now far too small for them. Their breasts popped out almost instantly and rubbed against one another and their pussy became wet as they ground against their tiny panties. They awoke moaning and took each other back into the others arms and began to kiss again, but now their bodies were rubbing together and their moans were increasing with each touch.

((It says they awoke. Sorry if I got it wrong))

Alex smiled and kissed Rangiku's lips, before doing as she asked. He got on to the bed, and rubbed his still hard cock against her asshole, his pants having vanished off of his body. "If that is what my lover wants, that is what she will get," he said, before resuming fucking the blonde bombshell's ass.

-------------------

"NO!" Daisy growled. "I...I would treat her like an equal! I would love her like a princess, not a slave! I would shower her in kisses, and if she asked for orgasm, I would bring her to it. If she asked me to stop, I would stop! I love her...I...I want to be with her..." Daisy cried. "I want to kiss her breasts, lick her skin, touch every perfect inch of her skin. I would do anything, just for the chance to kiss her...To hold her in my arms, and say that she was mine, and mine alone," she cried.

Peach nodded, but still couldn't help but wish she could help her friend. She was revealing her deepest, darkest secret to her Master...Daisy....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(They awoke in the dream, lol, since they were sleeping in the dream)

Sakura, Ino, Hinata and Orihime were all sleeping soundly in the large bed next to each other. Hinata was hugging Orihime lovingly and cuddling into her, while Ino moaned softly in her sleep on the other end of the bed next to Sakura.

------------

"Ahhh!" Rangiku moaned loudly as she felt her asshole being fucked again by Alex. "Yes! Fuck me!" She cried, moving her ass against him so that he could get maximum penetration. "Oh my god!" she cried as she began massage her own breasts, getting very close to orgasm.

-------------

"Well, then..." Mike said cruelly. "I regret to tell you that Peach will never be yours Daisy. She is MINE." He said as he kissed Peach's lips. He waved his hand and suddenly, chains shot out from the walls and grabbed Daisy's arms and legs, spreading her wide. "Go my peach, bring your friend to orgasm. This is your reward for being good." Mike whispered into Peach's ear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The clone did not want to disturb Ino and Sakura's sexy dream, so he decided to have some fun with Hinata instead. Sweet, sexy Hinata...Alex loved how he had now replaced Naruto in her heart. He was no Mike. He hated using pain and fear as tactics, finding them barbaric and cruel. While fear was good, love was better, at least in his own opinion. Most, if not all of his girls had a certain degree of love, with the two biggest being Sakura and Hinata. In a perfect world, all of his girls would be in love with him like they were.

Undressing himself, the clone got on the bed, and gently tried to pry Hinata away from Orihime. After which, he began to suck on her right nipple, thirsting for milk as his hand moved down to rub, and finger her slit.

-----------------

"YOU BASTARD! I'll tear off your fucking head!" Daisy screamed, giving into her hatred. She began to fight, and struggle, trying to break free of the chains, and while they did seem to strain for a second, she was nowhere near strong enough to shatter them.

"Daisy..." Peach whispered, and quickly placed herself between her legs, and began to lick and kiss her friend's cunt with as much love and skill she had. This was how she would help her friend, by making her existence as a slave as pleasurable as possible.

Daisy's hatred was washed away by Peach's love, and she moaned loudly as she felt her pussy being probed by her tongue. "Peach..." she moaned, her lips on her cunt... it was feeling even better than she had dreamed about.

--------------------

"Who owns you!?" Alex moaned, fucking her ass, putting all of his power behind his thrusts. "Who's slut are you? Who are you going to love, until the day you die?" he moaned , holding her close as he fucked her sexy ass like a jackhammer. "I want to hear you say it, slut! I want the whole world to hear you scream who your master is!" As soon as the blond bombshell climaxed, she would feel her sexy butt being filled with Alex's hot seed. He would fill her with a massive amount of cum, probably more than any guy before him ever did. He soon pulled out, shooting the remainder of his cum on to her large tits, legs, into her golden locks, and even a bit on her face.
Hinata relinquished Orihime after a little while, and moaned cutely in her sleep as her nipples was sucked on. Her pussy was already wet from her dreams, and soon, warm delicious milk began to enter Alex's mouth. The cute Hyuuga girl moaned a little louder as the treatment continued, her warm body pressing closer to that of her master's, her arms wrapping around him softly.

--------------

Mike smiled and let them continue, getting hard off of the scene before him. But he would stop Peach before Daisy could cum, but would let her get extremely close first, before pulling Peach back onto his lap, his right hand settling on her breast while the other rest on her thigh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tasting the wonderful slut's milk gave the clone of Alex an idea. He pulled away, licking his lips, before he pulled away. After wiping the hand he used to finger her against her hair, he would attempt to wake her up. "Hinata. Hinata, wake up. I want to do something to you, I know the Master will love."

------------------

Daisy moaned loudly as she felt Peach's tongue move within her wet pussy, trying to move as the blond pushed three fingers into her wet, virgin pussy. "Don't...don't stop, Peach! I've always wanted this..." she moaned. She wanted to return this great pleasure, but the bonds kept her from that. "Peach...so good..."

Suddenly Peach pulled away from her wet cunt. Before daisy could say anything, she felt the blond's slit on her own, and the Toadstool princess captured her own lips in a wet, tongue filled kiss. The two lovely beauties passionately kissed, their breasts rubbing against one another, much like their pussies. An orgasm was within seconds.

Sadly, Mike pulled Peach away, ending the show, and leaving Daisy on the edge of orgasm. "NO! Please...I...I need her. I love her...I'll do anything to be with her!" the brunette cried. "I'll...I'll even be your slave!" she admitted.
Hinata continued to moan gently until finally her eyes began to open cutely. She blushed a little as she realized that she was being played with in her sleep and hugged the clone of her master warmly, still tired. "Master..." She said softly, kissing her neck and chest as she hugged him. With a few more promptings she would be up and yawn cutely, stretching her arms and thrusting out her breasts as she did. "Did you need me master?" She asked sleepily.

---------

Mike raised and eyebrow. "Really? I wonder how true that is." He said as he kissed Peach's neck and fondled her breasts. "Maybe next time I will give you a chance to prove your words, but you did not pass my test, so no more pleasure for you." He said, getting up, carrying Peach in his arms, and leaving her behind, restrained and naked. "Lets go see how the other sluts are doing." He said softly as he kissed Peach's nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I do, yes, but first off, I am not your Master. Just a clone. The real one is busy with another deed right now." The clone smiled, and reached down to squeeze one of Hinata's large breasts."Second of all, I do need you, or rather the Master will, when I'm done with you. You love Master, don't you Hinata? You want to be useful to him, and to have him love you for eternity, right?" he asked. If Hinata agreed, then the clone smiled and told Hinata to get off the bed and stand up. Once she did, the clone would begin to perform a jutsu on her, once again changing her body.

For one thing, her breasts grew slightly. Not too greatly, or ridiculously so, but noticeably enough. Second of all, Hinata would feel her body become stronger. The clone was giving Hinata some of his own bottomless chakra, making her more powerful. While Sauske and Alex were still far more powerful than her, this did easily make her the most powerful slave Alex had. Finally, she was given a new outfit. It was a cow girl outfit, with a tail attached to the black and white thong, with a similar colored bikini top. She also had stockings, and long gloves, colored like the thong and bikini.

The clone smiled and said, "Congratulations, Hinata! You have became one of Master's most important slaves! You are now his cow. You supply him, and his harem with milk. How does that make you feel?"

((Me: What is it with you and big tits?

Alex: What is it with Mike and torturing people?))

--------------------

"You bastard!" Daisy screamed as they left.

"Master...Are you mad at me?" Peach inquired, wondering if it was her fault Daisy was so rebellious. "I'm sorry..."

The other girls, (correct me if I'm wrong), were in the kitchen. Ino though, was in Sakura's room, still playing with her pink haired friend. Of course by now, friend was the wrong term for them. Hinata and Rukia were on the couch, kissing and groping one another, lost in their soft love session. They had yet to noticed their Master, too busy kissing each other, their hands groping each others' breasts, or lightly fingering the other.
Of course Hinata nodded and was soon standing up in front of the clone, she shuddered slightly as he began to change her body, feeling more power surge through her and her breasts began to swell. "M-Master..." She moaned softly, closing her eyes as her breast grew larger, making them very sensitive and aroused. And then she felt something new, an outfit and something different within her. She felt her ears shrink away and regrow somewhere else on her head, becoming longer and black and white, and horns also sprouted just above them. She blushed cutely as she looked down at herself and then looked up at the clone and could only answer with a small "Moo?"

----------

"It is not your fault dear pet." Mike said, placing her down on the couch next to Rukia and Hinata. "Im going to go check on our friends back in Sakura's room." He said to the three, hardly caring if they heard. "Dont do too much or I might get jealous." he half joked as he walked into Sakura's room to see how she and Ino were doing.

----------

Rangiku screamed in ecstasy, unable to even think as she was fucked harder than ever before. "Master!" She screamed as she arched her back beautifully, her head coming to rest next to his as her glorious breasts were thrust outward. And her juices coated both of them then as she felt burning hot seed feel her and then cover her. When Alex pulled out and released her, she would fall into the bed and moan, her ass oozing his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)