Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May grabbed Lucy hair and gave it a sharp tunge, and growled. "Please. I was dancing for men in women's clothing before you were even born. I'm the better whore!"

Suddenly, Kiva plunged his cock into her pussy, and slowly pushed it deeper, and deeper, until his entire cock was inside of her. He pulled from the kiss, smiling, and asked, "How does it feel?"

--------------

Mai's eyes widened, and she looked at her Queen, tears in her eyes. "But...but...Mommy...I only want to be with women...Please...don't make me do this," she begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy grunted from the tug but grinned, "Big deal, I was giving blowjobs before I was even in my teens." he laughed, "Face it, I'm the bigger slut."

Z cried out in pain as he plunged through her virginity, a thin trail of blood running over his cock, "Ahh, take it out, it hurts." she howled in pain.

"Be quiet," Mindy ordered, slapping Mai's ass, "You'll do as you're ordered to you ungrateful daughter, you said you'd fuck whoever and whatever I told you to. And now it's time to hold up that promise." she smiled as she waved to Laura, "Release him, he knows what to do with a slut." she laughed.

No sooner did Laura release the reins than Shadowstorm was instantly at Mai's back, mounting up onto her, his massive cock already out and jabbing against her ass and legs as he searched for her pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Only at first, my dear," Kiva said, keeping his cock inside of her. "Just relax, and embrace pleasure. Soon, you'll forget all about that little slut," he said, kissing her neck.

"Like hell. The only reason you're a slut, is because you're my son. I'm the girlyer one here, and I'm the biggest slut in the universe!" May screamed, and slapped her sister.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z howled out in pain, if she had a clearer head she'd probably try snapping at Kiva, but as it was her mind was completely focused on the pain and indignity. As a knight she wasn't beyond torture, a few scars that criscrossed her back from the times she'd been captured and tortured for information were a testament to that, but this was a new kind of suffering, not just physical but mental as well.

Lucy growled loudly, showing off his fangs, "You're a slut, but you're not the biggest." He roared slightly as he pounced onto May, pinning his father to the ground, "Face it, I'm the best there is, so you've been wearing girl's clothes, big deal, until master arrived I doubt you even knew the feel of a cock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This wasn't working. Z was focusing too much on the pain. His hands quickly began to rub her breasts and any other pleasurable spot on her body. He was using his skill as a sexual fiend, on this young warrior.

"Like hell!" May growled, spitting in Lucy's face, and then kissing her, trying to dominate her in the kiss.

----------------

Mai gulped in fear, and closed her eyes, trying to prepare herself from being fucked by the horse's large cock.
Z whimpered loudly, "St-stop this, you coward," she cried out, even worse than the pain was the pleasure he was forcing into her body, "Face me, like a man, I deserve a clean death, not this torture."

Lucy growled, grabbing May's head he pulled her to the ground, jumping onto her stomache, his cock resting on May's chin, "You're nothing to me, you'll be my slave, just as we're both the master's. Now lick my balls!" he roared, showing his superior strength as he dug claws into the stone floor next to May's head.

Shadowstorm neighed in frustration as he thrusted at Mai's pussy, whinying in pleasure as he hit his mark, burying his entire cock into Mai's pussy in one solid thrust, beginning to rapidly fuck her.

"Oooh yes, it feels good doesn't it slut," Mindy moaned as she rubbed her pussy, "I've had him fuck me mulitble times when the king was busy, just wait till he cums, it feels wonderful having your womb filled with his horse cum."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva did not respond. He only continued to pleasure her, kissing her lips as his hands pleasured her body, and his cock was slowly thrust into her.

"What ever happened to being sister? To both being sluts? You're not going to try being stupid and taking over, like that bitch you once called a mother, right?" May said, before slowly licking Lucy's balls.

-----------

Mai screamed in pain and pleasure, but mostly with pain. She was unaccustomed to having a horse cock, and would need time to get used to it. She looked at her mother, tears in her eyes. "I love you, mommy," she whispered, more a thought than her talking.
"Of course not, I would never dream of going against the king, I just want to make sure you know your place sister. I don't plan on taking orders from you anytime soon." Lucy purred softly as he smiled down at his sister.

Z growled into the kiss, though it was quickly turning from one of anger to one of pleasure. Before long she was panting like she was in heat, her pussy starting to clench tightly around Kiva's cock. Though she still hated the thought, she couldn't deny it felt good, and her body responded likewise.

"I know you do," Mindy smiled as she kneeled down infront of Mai, kissing her lips as the horse continued fucking her, neighing it's approval, "And I love you too my sweet little angel, why else would I give you the honor of having my horse mate with you. I've always only used him for my own personal pleasure before." she moaned softly as she fingered herself, loving the show of the massive cock vanishing into Mai's body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What about when you said you had so much to learn from me?" May asked, still licking her sister's cock.

He pulled away from the kiss and licked her cheek. "How does it feel? Good? Just say I'm your Master, and I will fuck you until the day you die. Who else could fuck you? Leo? He'd sooner kill himself, than have sex with another girl," Kiva teased, kissing and licking her neck.

-----------

"R-really? Oh thank you, my Queen!" She screamed, now embracing the pleasure after what her mother told her. "I'll happily take a dozen horses for you, my queen!" she moaned, trying to get the horse to fuck her faster and harder.
"It's clear to anyone which of us is more experienced," Lucy moaned, "You should be begging me for tips on how to better please our master."

Z growled softly in pleasure keeping her mouth closed tightly, biting gentley onto her lip to try and keep from really moaning, "B-bite, me," she gasped out, barely holding on to herself.

Mindy laughed softly, "Oh no, that won't do, Shadowstorm can be quite jealous, I hope you enjoy him, that's the only real cock you will ever feel, and the only time you'll have the pleasure of a male filling you with his seed." she moaned softly, rubbing her pussy as she kissed Mai.

Shadowstorm, whinyed loudly, thrusting painfully hard into Mai's pussy as he came, flooding her womb with bucket after buck of his thick horse cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad