Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Just grabbed the small boy, and placed him on his lap. As he cleaned him, much like he cleaned Silvia, gently, and almost like a massage, he noticed Kase had a very...feminine body. Maybe not feminine, but it was not very manly, at the least.

After cleaning the small child, which included cleaning his smaller penis, he placed him gently in the water, head above it, thankfully. "Both of you relax. We'll leave the pool shortly," he said, believing that that idiot had never really given the two real bathes before.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase mewed helplessly as he was placed onto Just's lap and helplessly pawed at his hands as Just began to clean his furry body. But it was not long before Just had him moaning and mewing in pleasure as the warm water caressed him along with Just's massage. by the Time he was done, Kase was lolling in Just's arms, limp and purring.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just pet young Kase's head as he laid in his arms, and kissed the young cat boy's lips. He then placed him down, and allowed both cats to relax in the tub, before they would exit, and Just would dry them off with a towel.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed slightly as he was kissed and purred contently in Just's arms as he went to sleep in the warm water. He would remain sleepy for a time afterward and would rely on him to dry off his wet body. Silvia would splash around happily and attempt to swim a little when she was left there, and would not resist being dried off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just took Kase out of the water, and grabbed a green towel and dried the small boy off. Once he was dry, he placed the catboy on the ground and moved his hand over him, making clothes appear on him. He then left the boy on the ground. He then told Silvia to get so he could dry her, and with a spell, dressed her.
Kase purred softly as he was dried and fell asleep on the ground where he was left. Silvia was not as sleepy and purred happily as she dried, rubbing against Just many times in affection, though this did make it harder to dry her since she wouldnt stay still. When clothes appeared over her she looked down at herself with a puzzled expression and tried to work her way out of her new clothes. Underwear over tight fitting clothes was a little to much for her, who had always been naked or close to it. She would wiggle out, if allowed, down to her panties and bra before turning around and looking at her master, sitting down on the ground and simply looking up. She was used to being in a cage all the time, she didnt really know what to do when outside a cage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just watched, with what appeared to be a smile as he watched her get out of the clothes. He watched her just stare at him, and he walked over to her. "Tell me about yourself. How long have you been a slave? How long has he been one? Would you prefer staying under my care, or going back to that other man?"
Silvia stuttered a few times, not sure which to answer first, and not being all that good at speaking either. "I was like I am forever master." She said softly. "I lived in a cage and got cold hose, but also got assorted food sometimes. It was good." She said with a naive smile. Kase probably didnt appreciate the table scraps they were sometimes given as much as she did. There wasnt much more general information to give about her, she was a cage bred, cage born cat, and she was even then feeling frightened being in such and open space with no walls to hug her tight.

"Kase was not in cage forever. He was caught in traps set out by master, and he made noise for many days. Master was not kind to Kase, hurt him with pole and fist. He hurt me with pole and fist sometimes, but Kase had it every sun and most moons. And...you dont use fists and poles...I...I not dislike old master...I just...I feel tingly here, like smiley feelings...I like here." She looked down in shame, unable to really identify her own happiness, and unwilling to say that she did not like what she had before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mission Accomplished.

Just placed a hand on Silvia's shoulder, and he said, "Good. I am glad you like here. I hope I can keep giving you 'smiley' feelings." He then kissed Silvia's lips, and pulled back after a few seconds. The kiss wasn't too passionate. No tongue, but it was there. "Shall I fetch you some food? Drinks? Anything? Or would just prefer we go have a walk in the park?" he asked, petting her head.
The timid cat girl blushed as she was kissed. The trader had forced some drunken kisses on her at times in her childhood, but she had never had any choice or instructions, and it had almost always ended with her being beat. This new kiss, however, was kind and warm, she did not feel threatened by it, and was even a little saddened when he pulled away. Silvia seemed confused. "Food and drink? But we just ate..." She said softly, only used to eating a few small meals at a time. In addition to that, she had never been out for a "walk" before. Kase purred softly where he was left, yawning and stretching slightly before flipping onto his back and continuing his snooze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)