Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Release her now! She doesn't know anything! Besides, she's so scared, she wouldn't tell a soul about any of this if she did!" the Xeno yelled. "She thinks she's underarrest...Go with that. Give her a warning about public sexual intercourse, and LET. HER. GO!" he yelled. "Or I'll tear your spine out, and choke you to death with it!" he added.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
There was a pause and they all waited for an answer. "We are checking with the department." Said the voice. After awhile later there came the response. "She has already been inside of the base and possibly seen to much. She can not be released as she is. We will release her if you allow us to retrain her mind, in that way we can be sure that our secret is safe." Melody looked up at Alex with large eyes full of fear and confusion. She was an innocent that had been dragged into this, and Alex had seen the products of "retraining" in his former Silvia, who had been destroyed in a matter of six hours. Mary did not look as strong as Silvia was, they would break her in minutes, rob her of her emotions, kill what life she had left in her. Angela was already nodding her head no, remembering the Silvia and what they had done to her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How about this? Go fuck yourself. I'm not letting you hurt her." With that, the conversation was over. Alex sighed, and looked at Mary, and then at his other girls. "Could one of you...explain things to her? Or would you prefer I did it?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia shook her head and decided to say it. She explained everything as best she could and by the end of it Mary was in tears, sobbing into Silvia's arms. Her denial had been brief, especially if Alex demonstrated some of his Xeno abilities. "B-But I have to go home, take care of my little sister!" She pleaded with the intercom. "Please, I-I cant stay here!" But she was answered only with silence. Kat chuckled and looked away, still in her corner. She knew this would happen. They would take anyone who got this close to Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and slammed his fist against the wall. "This is my fault..." he growled. He heard Kat chuckle, and he faced her, his eyes red. "You find this funny? My mistake!? My fault!?" his hands changed, becoming balls covered in spikes. "I fucked up, and now you're laughing at me!?" he growled, and it looked as though he was going to attack Kat. He sighed again though, and looked at the intercom. I have to break out. I have to free my girls...I have to end this...
Kat seemed unafraid and almost welcoming as Alex transformed, and although she said no more, she also looked disappointed when he stopped and looked away. After a moment the intercom buzzed again. "We have changed our mind. We will release the girl." The doors opened and a pair of robotic arms began to extend out. Mary happily ran out towards them, desperate to get home. "They wont let her go." Kat said softy. "They are just going to "silence" her."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Kat, and in those seconds as Mary ran to robot, he thought about what had happened. Could he trust Kat? Would they really save Mary? Was she going free?

Alex jumped forward and pulled back his fist. "You're lying," he said, right before he slammed a hammer shaped fist into the robot.
What remained of the limbs pulled back into the doors, which slammed shut, leaving them alone with what was left of the robots arms, and Mary, who sat, completely petrified before the piles of debars. She looked up shakily at Alex, her eyes full of tears and fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex relaxed slightly, and turned to Mary. He saw her tears and fear, and he bent down, getting down on one knee and looking at the ground. "You cannot trust these people. Trust me when I say that. What I do, I do to help you," he whispered. "I am sorry," he added, before rising up and looking at the intercom.
The intercom said nothing and Mary crawled away to the other girls. "That was smooth. Chances are that little action just guaranteed we never leave again." Kat said dully, still leaning against the wall, acting as though she did not care for anything, which was probably right. She did not believe there was hope of escape, and so she was resigned to her fate. Unless given hope, she would be as listless as she was then, even though she was probably the best hope they had of escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)