Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex sighed, and walked back to his room, wanting to ask Serenity if she was willing to help him.

----------------

Suddenly Hunter placed his hands on her shoulder, and told her to look at him. "I am your sword, and I am your shield. I am your weapon. Your protection. Your armor. I will defend you, and anyone you see worthy to be protected. I am yours, Grace. I will give my life to protect you, and your people. I will ensure that peace is made between the Angelo and Saxon. I will give my life, to ensure it...." Despite what Hunter was saying, he was wondering if he could truly stop his own army from taking the Angelo people as slaves. He would try though, if not for himself or the Angelos, but for his love.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity was sitting on a counter watching the sleeping Flare as she cuddled with Silvia. the large breasts, red pokemon was sleeping in her arms, and looking much more comfortable for it. Silvia had her eyes closed and was likely giving her pleasant dreams to calm her. Serenity looked back at her master and tilted her in confusion. "My room? I dont have a room." she said in a puzzled voice.

-------------

Grace smiled briefly and hugged Hunter gently. "Thank you..." She said softly, her warm, soft face against his chest. "Please..." She begged softly. "Dont leave..." Her small form was tucked up against Hunter's. She was incredibly fragile, Hunter could snap her like a twig if he wanted to. He could smother in his chest, or crush her bones. Such a strange, soft creature compared to Hunter.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes. You do. Silvia, Serenity and I are going out for a bit," Alex stated to his love, before looking at his dear Serenity. He motioned to his pocket. "Get in. We're going for a walk." If she did, they would soon reach the room marked Serenity's. "Inside may be your dreams, or nightmares....There's a chance there are good, amazing things behind this door, or nightmares of the past....Either way, I will always be with you, Serenity, and always love you." He left it up to her to choose whether to open it or not.

--------------------

Hunter held her as gently and as lovingly as he could, but he could not stop himself from smelling her wonderful scent, feeling her soft skin against his shadow colored fur. "Grace..." he whispered, stroking her back, feeling his arousal grow little by little. "I am yours, and you are mine. Purity and corruption. Warrior and Princess. You and I..." he whispered, before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity hesitated for a moment before flying int the pocket, poking her head out just a little and watching as they walked towards er room. A smaller door appeared on the large door for Serenity to use and she looked at it curiously. She reached for the handle and stopped cold. She touched the handle to her room, and felt it for a long time before she finally pulled away and retreated into Alex's pocket. "No...please dont make me go in..." She begged softly from within the pocket. "It feels like another...another cage."

----------

Grace moaned softly as her lips met Hunter's and her barely clothed body was pressed against his. She closed her eyes and allowed Hunter domination as his tongue roamed her mouth. She grateful that he was at least gentle with her, knowing how weak she must seem to him, the mighty war leader of the Saxon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It won't be a cage. Not as long as I am with you. I love you, Serenity, and I won't let anyone hurt you. I would sooner die, then let anyone or thing hurt you." Of course, if Serenity was firm about not going in, he would yield and they would return to his room.

------------------

Hunter looked into her eyes, and she could see his lust. "I...must have you, my queen," he whispered, before pulling back and taking off any armor he had, leaving him naked. He then looked at his Grace, and simply said, "Strip," wanting to see her take what little clothes she had off, slowly and sexually before him.
Serenity trembled softly in his pocket and looked back at the door. She didnt want to go in, she really didnt, but...Alex seemed to want that. She slowly came out of the pocket and floated back over to the tiny door that had appeared on the larger door, and began to turn the nob, biting her lip as she did. As she turned the nob, the door began to open, the entire thing, allowing both of them to see the inside. It was hardly lit, with chains dangling from the walls and ceiling. Cages were scattered around the room, all kinds of them, from bird cages to hamster cages, all cages that Serenity had been confined to at some point in time. Other than that the only other furnishings in the room was her normal slave apparel and tools. Serenity gasped as she saw all of it and tears filled her little eyes and slowly she began to sink out of the air, her wings slowing down as she continued to watch the cruel room she had made for herself.

---------

Grace blushed and pulled away for a moment before nodding. She was still sore from the last time, her delicate body being unaccustomed to any sexual activity, much less being fucked by the Saxon general himself. Still she undid her night gown and allowed it to slowly slip off of her body before she began to undo her bra and slide her panties down over her smooth legs, revealing the treasures beneath. She stood there, to the side of the bed, blushing hard and covering her naked body as Hunter watched her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took Serenity in his hands, and he wished he could just fix this room. He wished to make this room better, fitting more for a lover, than a pain slave. "Serenity...We can go now, if you wish. But...you will have to face this. Your past, the horrors you faced long ago. This is the past. You have a new life now, with me as a loving Master, and Silvia, a loving mother to you. We love you, Serenity. We need you by our side...." he whispered, trying to help the young fairy.

-------------

Hunter was soon naked, and suddenly pushed her onto the bed and kissed her lips, his tongue trying to get inside of her mouth, to wrestle with her tongue. His hands grabbed her breasts squeezing and rubbing the large orbs as his own hard on rubbed against his lover's slit. "I love you, Grace..." his lustful voice whispered.
Serenity hugged his thumb and shuddered against it. "Please master...take me away.." She begged softly after he was done speaking. This was still what was inside her. The cages, the imprisonment, the torment. She was so soft and innocent, and yet she held a great burden. "Carry me home..." She begged him once more.

-------

Grace moaned loudly into the kiss as her breasts were grabbed and massaged and as her tight slit was teased by Hunter's manhood. "Hunter please..." She begged him softly. "Be gentle with me." Her body felt as though it were on fire, her lust growing as well, but at the same time it demanded rest from her. She was just human, or at least human shaped, and Hunter was wolfkin, he was rough and powerful, possibly to much for her to take again and again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex obeyed, and closed the door with his free hand. He promised himself, once they returned to his room, he would replace these fears and sadness with waves of pleasure. They soon returned, and with Silvia, it did not take her mental powers to find something wrong with her Master.

--------------

"I will be..." he whispered, kissing her neck now, and moving down to her breasts, licking and kissing at the large orbs, trying to ensure she would be nice and wet before he began to take her wonderful body. He lusted for this woman. This pure, perfect goddess. From the moment he saw her, he remembered wanting nothing more than to fuck her hard and fast.
Silvia was actually to busy with Flare to notice her master at the time. The poor Pokemon had done her best to please Mike, just out of desperation, and Mike had known it and used that against her. He would constantly tease and torture her for trying. Flare had not known anything like what Mike had done to her in her previous life, and she was ill equipped to handle his methods. Serenity remained in her Master's hand, hugging his thumb and weeping softly into it.

-----------

Grace's sweet voice filled the room as Hunter licked and kissed her splendid breasts. Her nipples were hard in no time and her pussy began to dampen in response to the touches he gave her. Grace's soft body body wiggled beneath Hunter's, her golden hair splayed out beneath them both. Her skin, warm and soft as a baby peach, brushed against Hunter's fur, her pure blue eyes looked up at Hunter, innocent, vulnerable, helpless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)