Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
((It's up to you whether Z becomes a more major character. I'm fine either way))

Kiva smiled and suddenly began to fuck Lucy harder and faster. May got up and smiled at Z, before pulling Lucy into a passionate kiss, right before her eyes. She soon pulled back, a trail of saliva between them. "Keep talking, Lucy." May moved closer, their two small dicks rubbing against each other. "Tell her how this was all an act. Tell her how you and I broke within seconds to the Master's glorious cock, and how we are his little sluts right now. Tell her, how the only people you love now are men and your sister, with your favorite man being the king," she moaned, kissing and licking Lucy's cheek and neck, as Kiva fucked her ass harder and faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Sure if we can figure a good role for her. Maybe just have her restrained in the village square as a cum dumpster or something. Always liked the idea of a girl being raped multible times by multible people)

"What? This, this has to be some kind of sick joke." Z shook her head in disbelief.

"It's all true, I submitted to the new King in no time, I loved the idea of being his slut, of taking his cum everyday for the rest of my life. I only agreed to this charade because he promised to fuck me for it, and I was happy to obey him." Lucy moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You want my seed? TAKE IT!" Kiva roared, unloading a massive about of cum into Lucy's ass. May saw this, and passionately kissed Lucy before Z, giving Lucy pleasure to her mouth, as her ass was filled with their king's seed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned deeply into the kiss, crying out in pleasure as he came, his cum spraying onto the floor infront of him, "Oh thank you master, thank you so much for your cum," he moaned.

Z was crying softly as she hung in her bonds, this was torturous, she deserved a fair and quick death on the battlefield, not the torture this man would put her through.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smacked Katt's ass, and continued to fuck her sexy butt harder and faster. The two woman pulled away from her rack. One of them then kissed the old queen, making her taste her own milk, while the other licked and kissed her neck.

------------------

Kiva pulled out, and smiled at Z. "Both of you, clean up that cum, then clean my cock." May obeyed, and with Lucy, would lick up her cum from the ground, sharing it in a passionate kiss, before swallowing it. "Come on, Lucy. Let's go clean the Master's cock."
Katt purred loudly into the kiss, licking and sucking her own milk off the woman's tongue as the other kissed over her neck. She cried out in pleasure from each of Kiva's thrusts as he fucked her hard.

"Right away," Lucy purred as she happily began to lick over Kiva's cock, moaning as he cleaned his master's cum off it. He licked it for a few minutes before pausing, sniffing at the air curiously before smiling, "Master, it seems your prisoner is enjoying the show."

Z gasped, desperately trying to cover herself with her bound legs, Dammit, of course he would be able to smell it, it's not like I have much choice, watching him fuck the two of them in those outfits. Z cursed her own weakness slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled as the two licked his cock, and even more so when he found out Z was loving the sight. As the two sluts continued to kiss and lick his cock, sometimes kissing each other, or their tongues touching, Kiva unleashed tentacles from his back. Two tentacles each when to the sluts' asses, befgore thrusting into both of them, double fucking both of the sluts' ass. "MASTER!" May screamed in pleasure, thrusting forward, her cock rubbing against Lucy's as they served his cock and were double fucked.
"Ahhhh, oh master," Lucy roared in pleasure as she continued making out with her sister, moaning everytime their cocks rubbed together.

Z squirmed in her bonds, her pussy aching as she grew more aroused. She desperately tried to keep her eyes off the scene infront of her, but as her sensitive nose picked up the scent of cum and lust she couldn't help but take quick glances.

*Master bedroom*

Mindy rolled over, yawning widely as she cuddled up against Mai, "Wakey wakey Princess." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai shook a bit, but did not awake. Instead, she began to talk in her sleep. "Mommy....Thank you....Mommy..." she moaned, moving a bit. If Mindy could, she would soon smell arousal coming from the girl. She was having a wet dream about Mindy.

-------------

The tentacles continued to fuck the two whores, and Kiva smiled as they continued to lick and suck his cock, sometimes kissing one another in the process. Suddenly the tentacles within Lucy stopped. "Lucy. Turn and look at Z. Look into her eyes, and tell her you could never love her. Tell her you hate her. Tell her, you are nothing, but a cock loving slut for me," he whispered to his slave.
Mindy smiled a bit and giggled, noticing that Laura was awake she smiled a bit, "Laura, why don't you give her a hand with her dream. I'm going to get dressed." she ordered as she stood up, "Oh, and if she wakes up, don't tell her I told you to do this." she smiled.

"Yes ma'am," Laura bowed as she crawled towards Mai, burying her face into the princess's cunt as she began to lick her pussy clean, suckling gentley on her clit.

Lucy whimpered as the tentacles stopped, wanting more. He smiled as he looked at Z, "My King is right, I couldn't love you, you'd never be able to arouse me or please me, you aren't even worthy of my cock, not even worthy of a worthless slut's cock." he smiled, "We should just throw you in the pens, let the animals use your worthless body."

Z growled slightly as her pride was hurt, "Fine! See if i care, go fuck your stupid new king, be his slut you bitch." she growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad