Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May growled, and slapped Z once more. "I am not under any spell! I openly love my king! I am nothing, but his little girl now! His slave!" She then turned around to Leo, and licked her lips. "As is my sister...Lucy."

With a snap of his fingers, Kiva was suddenly naked, his dick erect. May took off her clothes, and went down her knees, kissing the side of the cock, her eyes on Lucy. "Look at it, Lucy. This mighty, powerful cock. Don't you want it? I know you do, you are after all, my sister..."

--------------

Lines were soon made. A pair of woman were up first. "Remember us, bitch? My sister and I served years as your slaves! But to you, we were dirt, right?" one growled, before they both began to aggressively suck her tits. Kiva smiled, and mvoed behind Katt, so she could feel his cock against her asshole.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leo whimpered slightly as he eyed Kiva's cock, he desperately wanted to join his sister at sucking it, but he remembered his King had told him to resist as long as possible.

Z whimpered from the slap, still stinging from the previous one, "No, your Majesty I don't know what he's done but this isn't you! Snap out of it!" she shouted.

Katt moaned out as the two girls began to suckled roughly on her breasts, "Ahhh, I beg forgiveness, for being such a horrible queen, please, punish me by sucking on my naughty breasts." she moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're very good at pleasing cocks, May. Did you have experience?" Kiva moaned, petting her head as the slave kissed and licked his cock.

"Not really. I used to take my clothes off when I was alone and put on the queen's clothing. I remember dancing around in her dresses and undergarments, dreaming of a man like you, my king, fucking my ass. I'm dreamed of it for so long...Z is wrong, this is the true me! A cock loving slut!" May said between kisses, and soon engulfed Kiva's cock, sucking on it loudly, her cock hard as well as she sucked on the king's cock.

"Tell me you want it, Lucy. Just look at Z, and tell her you want cock. Then I'll let you and your sister share my kingly cock."

--------------

Suddenly, Katt would feel Kiva's cock pushed into her ass. "I hope you don't mind, my dear. I just so love the way your ass squeezes my cock so tightly!" moaned the king as the two woman sucked on her glorious rack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leo whimpered slightly, his own cock bulging in his pants at the sight, Master said, to resist, for as long as possible. he grunted a bit as he fought to keep from pouncing on him.

"What the hell is the point to this? You sick, why didn't you just kill me on the battlefield, I deserved a warrior's death." she growled.

"AHhh, oh master," Katt moaned in pleasure, causing her breasts to squirt with her milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Master...May you please...?"

Kiva nodded, and May smiled and stood up. "Face Z," Kiva ordered, and May obeyed, standing face to face with her. He moved behind the slave, and suddenly slamemd his entire cock into May's ass, all in one thrust.

"MASTER!" May screamed in pleasure, right before Z. She loudly moaned as her Master began to fuck her, harder, and faster with each thrust. "Don't you get it, bitch? I serve the King. His cock. His rule. I love everything about it. I never cared for the queen. She is his slave, just like me! I love being fucked by him!" She screamed, her cum shooting out and some of his landing on Z's body. "More, Master! More!" she cried, as Kiva continued to fuck the slut's ass.
Z looked away, disgusted by the sight of Kiva fucking the true King, "I don't care, I could never follow this monster, Prince, run while you," Z stopped dead as she looked over at the prince.

Lucy had already pulled away his pants, his hand wrapped firmly around his cock and stroking it, "Ahh, yes, your cock, looks so amazing, I want to feel it so badly." he moaned.

Z couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the prince, "You, can't, no this can't be happening. Please snap out of it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May moaned louder as she was fucked, but whimpered as Kiva pulled out of her. "You want this, Lucy?" he asked, his cock hard, with pre cum dripping from it. "Come and get it."

"There's no turning back," May added, moving to rub her face against the cock. "Once you become Master's slut, like me, you can never be considered a real boy again. Never sleep with woman, never wear boy clothes. You'll be a dirty slut, forever."
"Yes, I want to be master's slut, I want him to fuck my girly ass, use me like the little girl that I am." Lucy moaned, rolling onto his hands and knees and crawling over next to may so that he could look Z in the eyes.

"No, stop this," Z begged, starting to cry a bit, "This, is sick, just kill me and be done with it," she begged.

"I've always looked at other men, dreamed of being fucked by a large cock, having my slutty ass filled with a man's cum." Lucy moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, Z. You'll have your turn with my cock, soon enough." He then looked at May and Lucy. "Very well. Stand in front of Z, Lucy." Once the girly slave did, Kiva walked behind her and thrust his cock into Lucy's ass, with May watching, stroking her own member.
"Ahhhh oh master, your cock, it feels so wonderful," Lucy moaned in lust.

"No, Leo please stop this," Z whimpered, "I, I loved you."

"My name, is Lucy, and I know," Lucy moaned with each thrust, drooling in pleasure, "I don't care, I've always been a cock loving slut, you never could have pleased me, just as my mom never could have pleased my sister." he moaned, each word like a dagger to Z.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad