Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
((It's fine.))

Kiva smiled and patted Z on her cheek. "Oh yes, dear Leo. He is dead. But don't worry, there is some good news to this," he laughed. "Oh and Z? Perhaps after this, you can beg me for forgiveness," he smiled as the door once again opened.

There at the door was May, with beautiful make up on and her wonderful, girly clothes still on her. To many, she was incredibly beautiful. She smiled at Leo, winking at him, both as a flirting move and to remind him to not recognize his sister. May walked over, swaying her hips and stood by her King. "Is this him, my king?" Kiva nodded, and May smiled. She leaned forward, and placed her hands on Leo's shoulders. With one fast move, she attempted to lock lips with the young prince.

----------------

"What are you doing?" Kiva asked, seeing Katt reaching for the robe. He walked over and slapped her ass. "Bad. You're not allowed clothes unless I allow it. Got it?" he said. Once she put the robe down, the young knight suddenly wrapped an arm aronud her waist and kissed her, plunging his tongue into her own mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Grrr, I'd rather die!" Z growled snapping at Kiva with her fangs.

Lucy of course recgonized May, but feigned ignorance as his sister walked towards him acting surprised from the kiss though was happy to return it.

Z's growl grew louder as the strange female kissed Leo, unsure of what Kiva's plan was but sure it wasn't something she'd like.

Katt whimpered slightly from the slap and immediately dropped the robe, "Of course, I, apologize." she said, blinking in surprise from the sudden kiss after her mistake.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May pulled back and giggled greatly. "I think he likes me, Master," she said, and began to rub herself against Leo. "Do you, my Prince?" she teased, and kissed him again, before moving down, slowly undressing him as she kissed his neck.

"Jealous, my dear?" Kiva teased, petting Z's head, moving back whenever she tried to bite or hurt him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z snapped at him again, frustrated that she couldn't catch him, "Just what the hell is the point to all this?" She growled.

Leo purred softly into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying it. He pushed back slightly from May as he began undressing him, "Wh-what are you doing? Stop that," he started a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips. "God...You just look so hot, I could barely punish you if I had to. But I'm in a good mood, so you won't be punished." He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Shall we?" With that, as soon as Katt was ready, the two began walking out of the castle.

-------------

Feeling her little slut's delicious cum fall on her face and into her mouth, brought Mai over the edge. With a scream, she had an earth shaking orgasm, with two more following it, leaving her in an almost lifeless form from the mind blowing orgasms.

--------------

May giggled and continued to try and undress Leo. "I thought you liked me?" she said, and began to kiss Leo's neck and face, slowly moving to his ear. Once there, she whispered into the prince's ear, just loud enough for Z to hear, "Son..."
Katt blushed slightly as she felt a number of eyes falling on her, staring in shock at her sudden pregnancy, as well as the fact that she was completely naked, but she was actually getting turned on by the thought of walking through town naked, her scent flowing from her pussy as she grew aroused.

Finally. Mindy thought, thrusting deep into Mai's pussy as she came herself, letting out a loud moan of pleasure as she let herself go. Her own orgasm exhausting your, "Mmm, you came before me. You'll have to be punished for that." she yawned a bit, "But I'm too tired now, why don't we all go and take a nap then get around to punishments." she smiled, leading the two girls to the master bedroom, lying down with them as she went to sleep.

"Son? D-dad?" Leo asked in fake surprise.

"Your majesty!?" Z shouted in true shock and surprise, blinking a bit as she picked out features and slowly recgonized him. Her shock quickly turned to anger as she growled at Kiva again, "what did you do to him you twisted bastard!?" she growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva sniffed the air and smiled at Katt. "Enjoying yourself, my dear?" he teased, moving his hand down to slap her ass. "Naughty, naughty. You must really like having all these boys and girls watch you."

-----------

Mai needed some time, before she came back to reality. She nodded, still panting. She kissed Laura's lips, and if Mindy allowed, kissed her as well, before they went to nap on the bed.

-------------

"Dad? No, I think I prefer mom now," May smiled. She saw Kiva motion her over, and she skipped over, and jumped into Kiva's arms, kissing him passionately.

"Tell them the good news, MAY."

May pulled away from the kiss, and nodded. She then walked over over to Z, swaying her womanly hips, before slapping the knight's face. "That was for killing the true King's warriors! They were good people who didn't deserve to die!" She then slapped her again. "And that was for insulting the Master, you bitch! The King is a great man! He showed me how I was never meant to be a man! I am a woman, and more importantly, I am his little slut. Maybe he'll fuck you two, if you apologize," she said, before walking into Kiva's arms. She then looked at Leo, with a knowing smile. "So...Tell me, son. Am I a good kisser?"
Katt let out a soft purr of pleasure, her scent only growing stronger by the second, "Y-yes my king, this, is arousing." she moaned softly.

Z whimpered from the slaps, moreso from them coming from the king. She glared back at Kiva, "If he promises to fuck me if I apologize, I'LL NEVER APOLOGIZE!" She roared, "I don't know what you did to the King, but I swear I will kill you on my honor as one of his knights."

"Dad, what, how?" Leo asked, trying to force some tears to make it look more real, "What are you doing, where's mom?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, my dear. Once you see the light, I will forgive you and drown you in pleasure," Kiva smiled, as he rubbed May's ass.

"Your mother? Wouldn't know. Last I saw of her, she was on the bed. Master had fucked her with such amazing power, she blacked out during her twelfth orgasm. Besides, I hardly care for her anymore. I much prefer the king," May giggled, and kissed Kiva once more. After a few moments of kissing, she pulled away and walked over to Leo. "And never call me by that masculine title again! Think of me more as your sister, a slut and female slave to the great King. As will you be."

------

The couple was soon outside, and many people stopped to stare at the pregnant, yet still so very sexy Queen. "Now, tell them how you were such a horrible queen. Tell them, you will happily give your milk to them, for being such a bad girl," he smiled, rubbing her ass, his cock hardening.
"I, I," Leo stuttered.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Z growled fiercly. Pulling again at her bonds, her eyes a bright yellow in her rage as she glared at Kiva, "Whatever spell you've cast on the King I'll die before you do it to the Prince."

"I apologize, for being such a horrible queen," Katt purred softly from the rubbing, "Please take my milk, as payment for what I have done."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad