Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
"Mmmmm...Master...." Neko moaned, feeling her Master's hand playing with her clit. "I want to make Master feel good two! Please? I want my Master to feel good two! You're so nice to me, you deserve it," she moaned. "Please?"

----------------

Alex kissed back, dominating her in the kiss. His hands groped her breasts a bit, slapping them around a bit, before he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Another image entered her mind. The word daddy, then the sound of it being said, followed by an image of him. He wanted her to believe, he was her father, and lover. He wanted to be both to her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Dawn moaned at the images in her head as Alex groped her body. She could do little more than moan as the sound came into her head, her lips still locked with his as he dominated her cute, inexperienced mouth.

(Hey Zero, there was this RP, the grey market, that I was in, and I created two cat slaves for it. The RP was going well until Mian dropped it without telling anyone (like he often does) and killed it. I always felt bad about leaving the two characters in the lurch, and since this is an RP about cat slaves, could I ring one or both of them into it, at least to salvage their idea?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Go ahead))

Alex smiled, and licked his lips. Before petting the young girl's head, followed by a kiss on the cheek. He snapped his fingers, and a reward appeared for his little kitten. A bowl of warm, delicious milk for her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC:

Name: Kase

Species: Neko

Description/Picture: More human then some nekos, Kase technically counts as a V1, but has V2 features. Among his cat features are his furry brown ears, cat like green eyes, brown tale, and his double jointed feet that became furry at just under his waist. He is frail looking, but fast, though he can be easily overpowered.

Measurements: 5 inches erect

Other: Kase was one of the free cat Slaves until recently. Having enjoyed to much time out in the wild, Kase is somewhat rebellious, but has been almost entirely broken by his unofficial, self proclaimed trainer. Using brutal fear tactics and torture, his trainer has only made Kase withdraw from those around him and taught him to hate humans. Still, he is only passively resistant, since his fear long ago overpowered his will to escape. He is currently being housed in a cheap slave market with Silvia. He eats very little each say and drinks rainwater most of the time, and has recently been de-clawed. His fingers are mostly broken from it and he hides his hands beneath him whenever he can to escape further abuse.

Name: Silvia

Species: Neko

Description/Picture: More neko then Kase, Silvia, in addition to he tail, and ears, also has a furry back that stars at her neck and runs down to her tail. She also has paw like hands and feet and yellow cat like eyes as well as two slightly sharper teeth. Her fur is dark yellow and very soft.

Measurements: Silvia has CC cup breasts

Other: Abused from an early age, Silvia is a Grade A Slave born to a grade D trainer. The man has hardly done anymore than beat her into submission and make her understand her inferiority. Her normal nature is happy, kind, and affectionate, but she is also easy to scare do to her "training". She has been declawed, painfully and illegally, though it was done when she was much younger, so her fingers have healed. She is not fed well, though better than Kase, and has lived her entire life in a small, restricting cage. She is friendly, but very timid and afraid of people.

Do you want to make a new character for them? Alex is kinda high class for these slaves, and they will need a gentler touch, Maybe D? Or you could make a character that specializes in buying and rescuing abused Neko)

IC:

Silvia and Kase, although they were next to each other and each was just as scrawny as the other, seemed worlds apart. Silvia was curled up in her cage, silently watching people come and go, and walking up to the front of her cage whenever anyone wanted to pet her, allowing them to scratch her ears and pet her head, purring lightly and never showing any aggression.

Kase on the other hand hissed and growled at nearly everyone and everything that walked by his cage. He had several bruises on his back, which were from the trader who owned him. Each time Kase was hostile, spoke a word or did anything else the trader didnt like, he would take a big long wooden pole and jab Kase hard in the back.

Silva received little such treatment. But there was one more thing that both of them had in common, fear. Silvia, as friendly as she was, seemed to in reality be afraid of everything, and she had a right to be. She was walking a mine field, any wrong movement or step could get her punished later, like Kase, who would be punished badly after the booth closed. Kase was also afraid of everything, but instead of trying to carefully navigate the mine field, he instead was running through it in a panic, getting blown up every five steps.

---------------

Dawn nuzzled his hand as he pet her head and mewed with joy as she saw the bowl of milk appeared before her. She knelt down on her hand and knees and began to happily lap up the warm milk, her tail flicking around as she did. She loved the feeling of warmth as the milk filled up her tummy and was soon finished, purring contently at Alex's feet.

--------------

De Shen laughed softly and continued to wash and stroke her. He was happy to see she was so eager to fulfill her role, but also knew that there was a process to be followed. "Soon my pet, for now relax and let master take care of you." He said as he slid his finger tips over her stomach, massaging her as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'll work on a new character for them. Sorry if I take a while, I'm playing Mass Effect 2. Very addicting))

The Neko pouted, and sighed in response. "Yes, Master." She purred a bit as she was massaged, but kept trying to look mad at her Master. All this resulted in though was an adorable pout on her face. "Master..." she purred, loving the feeling of being massaged.

-------------

Alex smiled and kissed her again. He began to move his hand down her body, and soon stopped at her breasts. He squeezed one a bit, and smiled at the soft, yet firm orb. "Beautiful," he said as he pleasured and massaged Dawn's right breast.
I'll make a new one

Name: Justicar. Just for short.

Species: Homunculus

Description/Picture: Armored and Without Armor

Measurements: 6 inches unerect, 8 erect

Other: Despite popular belief, Alchemy was and is a very real science. Almost like a fusion of magic and science, Just is part of a new, and rare race of beings called Homunculus. Alchemy made people, inanimate objects, given life. He was made with a fusion of science, and technology. He has knowledge over magics, able to cast many spells and understands many ancient runes. He is also somewhat skilled in technology, meaning he is able to fix most things, if given proper tools and time. He was created by a very old Trainer, who gave up some of his own life force to give this living doll life. The Trainer made Just to act as a good, kind master, saving slaves who have been hurt, or unjustly treated, to atone for the sins the old man performed on his slaves when he was young and in his prime. He may not free them, but he helps them. That's more than many can say.
(lol, you know, Im playing masseffect2 as well, Justicar)

De Shen laughed softly and went further down to her virgin folds and began to stroke her gently. She had to be used to all forms of this treatment, so the more he stimulated her, the better. "Dont worry my little kitten, you will get your chance." He whispered in her ear as he began to kiss up her shoulder and neck.

--------

Dawn purred and moaned softly, flipping onto her back to allow Alex more access to her body. She blushed softly as he stroked, fondled, and played with her breast, still naked at his feet. There was no denying her attractiveness, or her cute face and adorable nature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Really? Paragon or Renegade?))

Alex smiled at her and moved his hand to her pussy, stroking it a bit. His other hand was on her head, petting and stroking her, gently moving his hand through her hair. As he did this, he sent messages and images of love to his little Dawn. "How cute..."

-------------------

"Nya...no...I-I'm supposed to be mad at Master!" she moaned, her pout quickly being replaced with a face of pleasure, purring and moaning as De Shen touched her virgin body. "Nya...I can't stay mad at you, Master! I love you too much!"
(No post for the new character? And both)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just walked through the crowd, covered in his armor. His eyes scanned the area, inspecting the various slaves and such. He walked around, scanning the market in a cold, machine like walk. After his third trip around, he stopped, and turned his head to the left, and looked down at Kase and Silvia, and bending down. He looked at the two, and it did not take much effort to see they had been somewhat mistreated, and were scared. "....I'm going to buy you both," he suddenly stated, not caring for their response. He stood up, and searched for someone to talk to, so he could buy these two slaves. If he had to pay now, he would open up a compartment and take out a checkbook and pen.

As for Kase and Silvia, they could only guess what this strange, armored man wanted from them.
Dawn purred adorably and moaned as Alex paid her soft body even more attention. Her face was blissfully happy as well, reflecting the thoughts being sent to her mind and she blushed a little harder with each caress. She also sent back images and feelings. Shades of warm pink and red representing her love for Alex, both her innocent, childlike love, and a more romantic, caring love. Her pussy was warm beneath his touch, soft, and, if he kept playing with her, moist. She was not just loving her master, she was falling in love with him, even though she would eventually have to be sold...but she didint know that.

----------

De Shen silenced the little cat girls moans and protests when his lips met hers, gently at first, but more forcefully later. His tongue entered her mouth and explored everything, dancing with her tongue as it did. He entered his pinky finger into her a moment later, feeling her virgin wall and everything around it, his thumb stimulating her little clit.

-----------
(Real quick, just some questions about, um, Justicar's other: profile. In it you say that Alex is a Homunculus. Are you referring to Justicar or Alex? You also say he is a fusion of Science and technology, and judging from his armored picture, which is a gundam, that makes him a...ah...a robot? You kinda mention magic in the first few sentences I think, but then you just say that he is Science and technology, but not magic. You say he is skilled in magic, but is that like casting? So is he a robot that can use magic? And what exactly does Intelligent in Metal and energy mean? Is he a repairman? Can he use magic on metal? And what do you mean by energy? Also, you mention allot of killing, but it is hard to understand why people are dying. Are they being killed to be added into him? If so then how is he a robot? And who made him, one person? An organization? Why was he made exactly, its hard to tell from what you give me.

I know Im nitpicking, but I know you can write soooo much better than this, and I know you can make things so much clearer. It kinda feels like you were either a little impaired when you wrote this, playing mass effect 2 at the exact same time, or you just half assed it, which makes me think that you didnt want to make him the first place....If thats true then you just have to tell me and I will just drop my ideas now)

Silva looked up at Justicar, and timidly approached the front of her cage, pressing her head up against the bars so that he could pet her if he wanted to. If he didnt then she would just lay back down where she was. Kase, on the other hand, hissed and growled at the homunculus, staying at the back of his cage. Their owner, who was sitting next to the cages, took his pole and jabbed Kase hard a few times in the back, making Kase hiss at the pole and bite at it weakly, though it was clear that even if he did manage to get his teeth around it he would not be able to damage it at all. But the trader didnt care and began to jab him harder and worse for snapping until Kase whimpered and cowered into a back corner, hiding his head from the blows.

Both cages were small and crate like, with metal bars and low ceilings. They were so small that Kase and Silvia could not stand, and if they sat, they would have to keep their head down to not hit the bars. Also, they was only four feet wide, and six feet long, hardly giving the slaves any room to walk around in or do anything. Kase's retreat to the back corner of his cage was a desperate, and futile movement, since he was still well within range of the pole and received a few more jabs for his effort.

"You gonna by um?" the trader asked after he was done with Kase. "Well, Silvia there is a good girl, nice body, and even virgin." the man gave Justicar a gap toothed smile. "Well behaved, quiet to, and you wont have any trouble making her do what ya like. For her I charge 500. Kase...er, he is a newwen. Nasty little kit when you dont take a hard stance with him, but, like ye just saw, a few kicks and he steps in line, so its 300 for him. Oh course, both of em are, um, un-clawed, so they aint no danger. Did em in meself." The man was charging Justicar outragous prices for what he was selling.

Silvia, who would normally be a Grade A slave and, with proper training, grooming, and proper health, could easily be worth a $1000. But, sadly, her value was greatly diminished by this man. She was, for the most part, untrained and beaten, which made her timid and silent, not obedient and willing. She was dirty and showed no signs of proper washing, most likely she received a cold hosing through her bars once or twice a weak. Her de clawed hands, although soft and healed, had been broken when she was de clawed, and so she had brittle fingers now, and it was likely that she had never been to a vet at all. All of this probably brought her over all value down to $300.

Kase was much the same, but made worse. Kase was, as a raw slave, at least a Grade B, which wasnt so bad. But he was a wild one, which means he had to be captured. This could be ignored if he received proper training, but he did not. Instead he was beaten and humiliated into what he now was, which made him hostile and frightened toward's people and withdrawn from relationships. Add with all the things that were wrong with Silvia, and his price was hardly $100, made even lower by the fact that, while Silvia seemed skinny, he was down right starved and malnourished. He was also covered in bruises and his de-clawing had happened more recently, so his fingers were probably all broken and very tender, and he was likely to be receiving no medical attention. For this Kase was worth $50 at maximum.

At this rate, at least Kase would never be sold and would likely find himself hanging upside down in a butcher store that sold "Exotic" meats. What Justicar did was his choice now, but having ventured this far into the lower Market district, he would likely find no police or any kind of law enforcement around for almost a mile. While the conditions for Slave's sold here were bad, Kase and Silvia were just being blatantly mistreated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)